IF YOU COULD LEARN SOMETHING FROM ASH AND/OR MYSELF WHAT?

CH #1 fan
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them

I would like to learn more about protecting spells and my spirits & me.
I have read the Creepy Hollows article in the encyclopedia " How to protect your enchanted/spelled or spirited vessels."
I followed the instructrions used on using the cleansing spell and "The dead Spell". I initially used is around November of last year, it seems like it has worn off some how. But It works.

Here is my problem lately I have noticed that there are alot of nosy people around, if they happen to look at me and "see", 1. They get scared because they don't understand what they are seeing, 2. They think I am possessed and they bust out their bibles and start praying for me ( :crazy: I think is funny), 3. People just get weirded out.

The first thing I think is this that is what you get for prying and being nosy. I have also noticed that my spirits are getting stronger as I get stronger especially from wearing the "lazy orb" I hate calling it that but I guess thats how everyone knows it on the Forum. To me I think of it as the Power orb.

So I purchased the the spells for vessel protection from the online store that you recommended to the reader to buy if they wanted something stronger, I bought it Sun. April 25, 2010. So the package has the Confusion spell, Innocuous spell, and the reversal spell. I just finished using the Innocuous spell on all of my items.

In the instructions it says :These protection spells are Creepy Hollows originals to make the magic, enchantments, spells or spirits contained within an object to be undetectable by prying eyes & people who do not have your permission; they are only active to you and anyone else you grant permission.

Anyone who finds your pieces, steals your pieces or tries to uncover the secrets of your pieces will not be able to."

So I guess my big question is this will people be able to see the entities i bring with me or not. I want to keep the prying eyes away from me and my spirit friends- so will this keep people from seeing them when I am out and about. or Do you have any suggestions.

Initially I got caught up in the whole protection thing is because i have people try to befriend my spirit friends (these people are not nice people at all they put on false fronts), these are the people that they are protecting me from. Also there are people that can feel me coming so they pry and look they siphen energy off of me etc. and try to befriend my spirit friends so they don't get their butt's kicked for being dishonest, etc. I know these people have found some kind of loop hole - here it is they pretend to be nice to me but they have bad intentions ( basically liars, they will do anything to get the job done, make themselves look good, at you expense.)

I think the Protection of Enchanted/spelled and or spirited items is something that I think would be great to learn from Both Magnolia and Ash. Only because I have experienced many things, I'm not sure if I missed the threads on topics on protection, etc. Also one more thing Protecting yourself (all aspects)

Thankyou for asking what we would like to learn from Magnolia and Ash.

Thankyou ;)

CH #1 fan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them

I just wanted to add a correction to my post but I could not figue=re out how to edit. I initially used the "dead spell" approximately a year ago.

Thanks

Untaimedl3
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: That's too hard
If I could be anything, I would be...: Happy...
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

:thumbup: I will gladly soak up anything you will share with us, but I would especially like to know more about removing blockages, proper protection techniques & any tips, tricks or ideas for communicating with spirits. I don't practice magick yet myself but I hope that as my knowledge & confidence increases it could be something for me to look forward to in the future. On a side note: Thank you Magnolia & Ash for asking what we would be interested in & for taking the time to help all of us along on our journey. :cloud9: I'm so happy to have found Creepy Hollows! :cloud9:

I can finally breathe. Suddenly alive. I can finally move. The world feels revived. Anberlin
Username change to Untaimed
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Along with shields and protection...
Opening third eye, astral traveling/dreaming, lucid dreaming, and spirit communication on multiple levels.

THANKS! :applause:

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Direct Healing (both physical & emotional) of Others. And could there be a direct link between Porals and Healing as well as a direct link between Portals and Alchemy.....

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
kraken
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: nothing
If I could be anything, I would be...: nothing
My magical/paranormal name...: kraken
Zodiac:

learn how to communicate with spirit like talking with another person, if that's possible. :wizard:

xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

I would like to learn how Magnolia can stand with so little sleep :D

Other than that, I would like to know how to cast a spell on an item if the item is not something that I can let them though the candle flame.

A video would be perfect, or a follow step guild with some photos and pictures would be nice.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

aphyreus
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: duojna
If I could be anything, I would be...: pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: not sure
Zodiac:

So many good suggestions from everyone, and the ingenious but very apt ones from crone. indeed, there are so many things to learn. Personally, I am currently interested in understanding how energies work in spell-casting. For example, I would expect the same words said by Magnolia and myself to have drastically different effects. Maybe things like understanding the basis of spells, and how to be more efficient in utilising the power of the words.

Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

I also support the idea of an intro to shielding, protection, etc, as it's a major question a lot of people have. Learning to bind spells or energy to an object also sounds good. As does a possible course (maybe with the CH conjuration as a prerequisite) on binding spirits.

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
DarkRiderKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Volkh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

For my myself, i want to learn how to increase my psychic power. I do agree with other what they suggested in the post, no matter which spell we want to learn, at least we know the basic, i think is sufficient for all of us. :)

Return to “Educational Material”