Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Vastolord wrote: 2.how can a person get privacy like looking at something you wouldn't want someone to see you watching or doing.
Simple. You ask them not to watch you and hope they comply.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

Thanks Justin340 i also plan on getting a charging box for my djinn i hope i can hear them cause when i was a kid i could hear whisper's and one of the whisper's talked to me but i lost the ability after that, i would like to hear some of people's experience with there djinn's.

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte

Aprophis wrote:
Vastolord wrote: 2.how can a person get privacy like looking at something you wouldn't want someone to see you watching or doing.
Thanks,also i was wondering how can i have my djinn choose me and does the djinn that is choosing me know some things about me?

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte

justin340 wrote:
Vastolord wrote:Hi im new to the spirit keeping and thinking on getting a gold Djinn i have some questions like
1.can a djinn read my thoughts?

2.how can a person get privacy like looking at something you wouldn't want someone to see you watching or doing.

3.how long does it take to hear or see any form of a manifestation of your djinn

4.not djinn related but how long does it take for a level 4 spell or anything that is that level to work?

5.can my djinn hear me if i talk to them?
hi welcome to the forums
1. yes they can read your thoughts at anytime.

3. well manifestations could be at any time like if you have a foil wheel set up on a stick and ask if they could spin it for you to communicate. check the pic on this link to see what i mean: https://www.google.com.au/search?q=foil ... 8vLVD2M%3A

4.spells of any levels should start to work soon after being cast but might take a while to see results

5. yes most certainly.

Wait can i ask them not to read my thoughts?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Adding: casting a circle or banishing ritual might help (assuming this is about the spirits/entities) : )

For living human, retreating to private room to do the deed is recommendable : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Vastolord wrote: Thanks,also i was wondering how can i have my djinn choose me and does the djinn that is choosing me know some things about me?
Get a custom conjure and maybe.
Vastolord wrote: Wait can i ask them not to read my thoughts?
Yes
darkwing wrote: Adding: casting a circle or banishing ritual might help (assuming this is about the spirits/entities) : )

For living human, retreating to private room to do the deed is recommendable : P
If we're talking about bound spirits, the former might help, the latter not so much.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte

Aprophis wrote:
Vastolord wrote: Thanks,also i was wondering how can i have my djinn choose me and does the djinn that is choosing me know some things about me?
Get a custom conjure and maybe.
Vastolord wrote: Wait can i ask them not to read my thoughts?
Yes
darkwing wrote: Adding: casting a circle or banishing ritual might help (assuming this is about the spirits/entities) : )

If we're talking about bound spirits, the former might help, the latter not so much.
No i am talking about getting privacy from djinn can i just say like i need to be alone

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Vastolord wrote: No i am talking about getting privacy from djinn can i just say like i need to be alone
Sorry, was in a joking manner at time : P

Yes of course you can ask him/her. In my case, just to ensure, I would do the banish and raise shield after I ask them.

And you might want to add the term in the house rules as well, e.g. "There are times when I want to be alone for various reasons, please leave me at these times and keep others from coming in"

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing wrote:
Vastolord wrote: No i am talking about getting privacy from djinn can i just say like i need to be alone
Sorry, was in a joking manner at time : P

Yes of course you can ask him/her. In my case, just to ensure, I would do the banish and raise shield after I ask them.

And you might want to add the term in the house rules as well, e.g. "There are times when I want to be alone for various reasons, please leave me at these times and keep others from coming in"
Ok thanks =) is there some way i can learn the banish and raise shield? also one last thing that can think of can a djinn help you teach you in the ways of different form of occult magick that you want to learn? .

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Vastolord wrote: is there some way i can learn the banish and raise shield?
Yep, actually posted this recently in another thread : )
There are various ways to do so, e.g. energy work, visualization, spell, ritual, etc. One example is this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p520329

Other types of protection can also be read here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic26635.html
Vastolord wrote: also one last thing that can think of can a djinn help you teach you in the ways of different form of occult magick that you want to learn? .
Yes, depending on the djinn and the form of magick : )

Return to “Djinn / Genie”