Harpies

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:LOVE THEM, ONE OF MY FAV SPIRITS. HAVE 2 GUARDING MY ROOM. IF YOU WORK WITH MAGIC OR MAGIC PRACTITIONER SPIRITS YOU'LL APPRECIATE WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR YOU.
see i don't practice magic so maybe the mage has something up his sleeves for them to do. and of course as i type this he keeps saying "YES I DO".

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Love my CH Harpies too!! Thanks Ash!! I have 3 total. Don't know for sure but on the Lampades thread I have a photo of what I feel may be a Lampades. Also on the same night at the dry lake bed here by us (I had the Harpy vessels on me) each time we stopped our 91 Ford Explorer (we call him 'Chief') I'd feel and hear something on the roof, as if something were landing on the roof. We'd been sitting in the middle of the dry lake for some time and this was AFTER the other orb photo but I asked if any of the Harpies wanted to land on the roof of the Chief again and this is the photo I took at that very moment:

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 100000
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of my creations.
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am, Goddess..
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

Ok that is just too cool! I love pictures like this it always makes me smile. :)

Be the bi@ch you are inside and fu@k the rest...
scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Wow. I love your pics, Truthsmacbre!! :applause: You definitely have spirit activity going on there. I have 2 Harpies from Ash, also. One is quiet and unobtrustive. The other likes to tell me what to do and when to do it. lol. She's not abrasive, she just knows her mind! I like that about her--that and her power and no bullsh*t attitude. She's one you wouldn't want to mess with.
I have a feeling that besides being a great protector she'd be awesome as a mentor and guide for a practitioner or conjurer. I don't do either, so I kinda feel like I'm wasting her talents. :think:

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Oh! Thanks for compliment sassy and scrubtech!! :D ;)

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

NOTHING IN THE DA WORLD LIKE A HARPY. THEY HAVE A BALANCE OF RESPECT & POWER THAT IS SECOND TO NONE. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF, SO DO THEY, & THEY SHROUD IT VERY WELL UNDER A COOL DEMEANOR.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

i agree ash! i love my girls and for protection and loyalty a harpy is above reproach. :) one thing i get from my girls is that whoever thinks they are beautiful women with big boobs is out of their gourd (mind i guess) - they are what they are so accept them and get over the fact they look like large vultures because they are! lol. harpies are also extremely truthful. i love the sound of their feet clicking across the roofline and actually it is a very comforting sound because i know nothing is getting past them. :) ch harpies are the best hands down!

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

:thumbup: I AGREE CRONE!! CH HARPIES (ALL spirits!) ARE THE BEST!! :applause: :cloud9:

antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tutankhsobek
Zodiac:

wynterhaven wrote:
DragonKeeper wrote:Just a thought but if you have a BLACK magician you just might need the protection?!
lol the black mage is one of my spirits and his description is that he will be docile to his keeper and make sure no harm ever comes to his keeper (me). and besides HE's the one calling them. he added 19 extra vamps, 15 wraiths, and now the 3 harpies. i know what the others do, but didn't know what a harpy did. that's why i asked.
:D
My word, where do you find time to bond with all the extra spirits you're receiving?

I thought about having a wizard or warlock conjured for me :). I wanna become a wizard/warlock myself so i'm hoping my spirits will teach me. I love my spirits and honour them but I want to get something out of our relationship other than companionship and protection. I want them to teach me magick :)

Ave Vive Antinoi! All Hail Antinous!

My avatar houses Niankhnum and Khnumhotep, one of the most celebrated gay couples of all time from Ancient Egypt.

'And people saw that every sort of beauty, every sort of love was from the gods, and they became free and bold, and they grew wings' - Mikhail Kuzmin
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

HARPIES ARE ENTITIES THAT CAN GIVE A LOT TO A SITUATION, WHICH IS WHY I WORK SO MUCH WITH THEM, BUT THEY REQUIRE THEIR KEEPER TO BE AS CONFIDENT AS THEY ARE. THEY AREN'T THE NURTURING, MOTHERLY TYPE LOL THEIR APPROACH IS MORE OF THE DRILL SARGENT LOL

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF

Return to “Dark Arts”