You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tutankhsobek
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:HARPIES ARE ENTITIES THAT CAN GIVE A LOT TO A SITUATION, WHICH IS WHY I WORK SO MUCH WITH THEM, BUT THEY REQUIRE THEIR KEEPER TO BE AS CONFIDENT AS THEY ARE. THEY AREN'T THE NURTURING, MOTHERLY TYPE LOL THEIR APPROACH IS MORE OF THE DRILL SARGENT LOL
Lol! :thumbup:

Ave Vive Antinoi! All Hail Antinous!

My avatar houses Niankhnum and Khnumhotep, one of the most celebrated gay couples of all time from Ancient Egypt.

'And people saw that every sort of beauty, every sort of love was from the gods, and they became free and bold, and they grew wings' - Mikhail Kuzmin
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:HARPIES ARE ENTITIES THAT CAN GIVE A LOT TO A SITUATION, WHICH IS WHY I WORK SO MUCH WITH THEM, BUT THEY REQUIRE THEIR KEEPER TO BE AS CONFIDENT AS THEY ARE. THEY AREN'T THE NURTURING, MOTHERLY TYPE LOL THEIR APPROACH IS MORE OF THE DRILL SARGENT LOL
And this is precisely why I get along with and love them!!! LOL!! :thumbup: ::pot:: ::yes::

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a sanguine vampire

Hmm Im not too much on DA, but I think on future I will nicely deal with them,cause if for one side I have this childlike cute and innocent appeal, in my inner self Im really a commander type, leader and demanding personality.

Its why on my job sometimes people say, hey, look that girl she will not handle this case...And when I open my mouth, and give my killer glance and smirk, I can freeze the most alpha males around...Although seems I just can show this side of mine, with strangers, cause on my home and family business Im a puppy, being always messed around and hurted...

So would an harpy help to improve my relation towards my family?

Cause I think I know how to manage with drill seargents, since I everyday deal with it, along my job fellows. Im a federal prosecutor, just to mention. And in court I really love to portray my "all powerful" side.:silly:

Although when its time to work with my father, husband and mother, I cannot, simply cannot do nothing to harm them ,while they are always doing it with me without mercy.Guess if an harpy would improve my confidence, to act along them,as I do before the cases I face on my job?

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Zodiac:

Alice, perhaps that would be a good idea for you? If you were to choose to get a Harpy I'd definitely go for a CUSTOM one so that Ash can get one of the exact right temperament for you. They are a CERTAIN energy, like what you will read in the Encyclopedia, but they are STILL individuals and some have different temperaments etc. than others. For instance I have a couple that are quiet and one that does not hesitate to make herself heard!

The only thing to be sure to keep in mind, if you DO choose to try this out, is that there are often times the 'adjustment' symptoms for DA's, especially for those who are first time keepers. I still find 'dark thoughts' have to be pushed aside a lot but I've pretty much got a handle on it by now! I mean just 'worry' type thoughts and NOT really horrible ones. These types of thoughts can become more prevalent with DA's. It's just their energy. I have been specific to rule them NOT to act on errant negative thoughts since they are amplified by THEM in the first place! LOL!

There are also Cambion's which can help you to be persuasive with your interactions with people. They are ALSO DA's.

There are MANY choices of energies with DA's and NOT ALL are just for protection and etc.

;) :faery:

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

truthsmacabre wrote:Alice, perhaps that would be a good idea for you? If you were to choose to get a Harpy I'd definitely go for a CUSTOM one so that Ash can get one of the exact right temperament for you. They are a CERTAIN energy, like what you will read in the Encyclopedia, but they are STILL individuals and some have different temperaments etc. than others. For instance I have a couple that are quiet and one that does not hesitate to make herself heard!

The only thing to be sure to keep in mind, if you DO choose to try this out, is that there are often times the 'adjustment' symptoms for DA's, especially for those who are first time keepers. I still find 'dark thoughts' have to be pushed aside a lot but I've pretty much got a handle on it by now! I mean just 'worry' type thoughts and NOT really horrible ones. These types of thoughts can become more prevalent with DA's. It's just their energy. I have been specific to rule them NOT to act on errant negative thoughts since they are amplified by THEM in the first place! LOL!

There are also Cambion's which can help you to be persuasive with your interactions with people. They are ALSO DA's.

There are MANY choices of energies with DA's and NOT ALL are just for protection and etc.

Truth I so love your insights.So Im always reading about the side effects, how hard is to deal with DA, and the kind of thoughts they imprint over our minds.

Would you care to clarify it a bit for me?

In which way they can affect us, I meant, what kind of negative issues do they bring? And type of ideas they give?

How would they be considered hard to manage, can you give an exemple of what a kind of havoc they cause on real terms?

Since Im everyday reading, oh they are hard, they can mess, but never knowing exactly what a kind of annoying trouble do they bring.

Would you will be so nice to put it on real experiences or stories?

Is it related with sightings, noises, shadows or other kind of troubles? Im really excited to know, cause I´ve been sensing the need to get a gregori, a basilisk, a black dragon and a gargoyle. ::dragons:: ::gargoyle::

Harpies are demons?

Cheers dear.

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Alice in Neverland wrote:
truthsmacabre wrote:Alice, perhaps that would be a good idea for you? If you were to choose to get a Harpy I'd definitely go for a CUSTOM one so that Ash can get one of the exact right temperament for you. They are a CERTAIN energy, like what you will read in the Encyclopedia, but they are STILL individuals and some have different temperaments etc. than others. For instance I have a couple that are quiet and one that does not hesitate to make herself heard!

Truth I so love your insights.So Im always reading about the side effects, how hard is to deal with DA, and the kind of thoughts they imprint over our minds.

In which way they can affect us, I meant, what kind of negative issues do they bring? And type of ideas they give?

How would they be considered hard to manage, can you give an exemple of what a kind of havoc they cause on real terms?

Since Im everyday reading, oh they are hard, they can mess, but never knowing exactly what a kind of annoying trouble do they bring.

Is it related with sightings, noises, shadows or other kind of troubles? Im really excited to know, cause I´ve been sensing the need to get a gregori, a basilisk, a black dragon and a gargoyle. ::dragons:: ::gargoyle::

Harpies are demons?

Cheers dear.
Most certainly not.

Harpies were created by the Gods to extract divine revenge on mortals. Whenever someone murdered someone innocent or something else that was evil the Harpies would appear and taunt and torture that person all the way to Tartarus.

For example, the story of Oedipus. After it was found out that Oedipus and his mother were having sex with each other the mother killed herself and Oedipus scratched his eyes out. He was attacked by the harpies all the way down to lowly Tartarus.

Harpies also stole food. They took food away from the Trojans and told them the Greeks were going to attack. The Trojans didn't listen and look what happened to them.

Here's a wikipedia page with more info for you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpy

:)

My avatar houses Niankhnum and Khnumhotep, one of the most celebrated gay couples of all time from Ancient Egypt.

'And people saw that every sort of beauty, every sort of love was from the gods, and they became free and bold, and they grew wings' - Mikhail Kuzmin
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

antinousisgod1 wrote:
Alice in Neverland wrote:

Harpies are demons?

Cheers dear.
Most certainly not.

Harpies were created by the Gods to extract divine revenge on mortals. Whenever someone murdered someone innocent or something else that was evil the Harpies would appear and taunt and torture that person all the way to Tartarus.

For example, the story of Oedipus. After it was found out that Oedipus and his mother were having sex with each other the mother killed herself and Oedipus scratched his eyes out. He was attacked by the harpies all the way down to lowly Tartarus.

Harpies also stole food. They took food away from the Trojans and told them the Greeks were going to attack. The Trojans didn't listen and look what happened to them.

Here's a wikipedia page with more info for you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpy

:)
Oh sweet Anti, I so love mythology, how can I say, about the myths regarding the Tartarus and Oedipus I already knew about it, cause as you heheh Im a freaking studious person.But Im wondering more ,on our pratical nowadays keepers lives heheh

As what would you think they´d bring into our lives, in order to push troubles, scare or cause dark thoughts?And what does mean these dark thoughts.Cause dear, I happen to have a sang vamp, who is my soulmate, and he is more an angelic being, than my Bronwyn herself, what sometimes can be very very demanding O.o :crazy:

So when people talks about how DA can bring issues, and how scary they are, I do not relate about just their myths, but actualy on our day by day basis, and taking my Azo as model, I´d say sometimes my heavenly being is more hard to deal with than my poor shining armor russian bloodsucker prince :crazy: :count:

Like that, dear Anti, what are your experiences with DA spirits, why Ash is always advising about how difficult to manage with them, our keep can be?

What type of negative thoughts, and events do they usually cause?These are the issues Im trying to figure out,cause I guess I suffer from Lilith´s syndrome, heheh since my vamp, is just light and love, while he is a DA.And I have no other till now.Except another SRA psy I ordered, and he appeared here this week, and just also brung light and hope, but got silent back.

And I´ve been wondering in get other DA spirits, as I said, to reinforce Azo´s team.Such as a gregori,black dragon,karkadann (my prince needs a horse ::uni:: and friend),gargoyle, basilisk, and I´ve been feeling a pull for a harpy too. :ghost2:

So if you can give nowadays exemples of why DA,according with Ash and many others here, can be so hard to keep I´d be veryyyyyyyyyy glad. :D

Cheers.

Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

Augh, I got logged out and lost my post. :frustrated:

Hi Alice, here's a thread in which the potential of DA beings is described. http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 29&t=14750

With Harpies, I have heard of them letting bad spirits in, causing a close-call accident to someone who financially cheated their keeper (without their keepers permission) and scaring the heck out of a mail lady.

Mine gave me an impressive headache as a side effect of her energy (not intentionally) and she snaps at me (and gives me the impression of being whapped with a wing) when I act like a wisea** or a dumba** :lol: On the more serious side, she's mused on the potential tastiness of my pets, and once in a foul mood, she sent me some unpleasant telepathic imagery. That kind of stuff I draw a far harder line with. But on average, when treated with friendly respect, she's quite pleasant, and highly knowledgeable.

If you feel drawn to a Harpy, I can see one enjoying working with you in the court system. But to have a Harpy to improve family relationships, is like having a machine gun to kill a mosquito. The problem is, if a Harpy sees you being treated poorly and down, they might act to deal with the person for you (which would not bode well for that person), or they might decide to take charge to run things instead of you.

If you're looking for a spirit to build confidence, there are easier spirits to handle. My Volkh's been great for me, but he's a little unusual and more personable than average. But I haven't seen much talk about confidence-building spirits, and it may be a good topic for the general forum.

Best of luck, whatever you decide. ::wave::

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

Lampropeltis wrote:Augh, I got logged out and lost my post. :frustrated:

Hi Alice, here's a thread in which the potential of DA beings is described. http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 29&t=14750

With Harpies, I have heard of them letting bad spirits in, causing a close-call accident to someone who financially cheated their keeper (without their keepers permission) and scaring the heck out of a mail lady.

Mine gave me an impressive headache as a side effect of her energy (not intentionally) and she snaps at me (and gives me the impression of being whapped with a wing) when I act like a wisea** or a dumba** :lol: On the more serious side, she's mused on the potential tastiness of my pets, and once in a foul mood, she sent me some unpleasant telepathic imagery. That kind of stuff I draw a far harder line with. But on average, when treated with friendly respect, she's quite pleasant, and highly knowledgeable.

If you feel drawn to a Harpy, I can see one enjoying working with you in the court system. But to have a Harpy to improve family relationships, is like having a machine gun to kill a mosquito. The problem is, if a Harpy sees you being treated poorly and down, they might act to deal with the person for you (which would not bode well for that person), or they might decide to take charge to run things instead of you.

If you're looking for a spirit to build confidence, there are easier spirits to handle. My Volkh's been great for me, but he's a little unusual and more personable than average. But I haven't seen much talk about confidence-building spirits, and it may be a good topic for the general forum.

Best of luck, whatever you decide. ::wave::
Well Lampropeltis ehhehe

I dont want no one having accidents, or calling bad spirits...If we ground the law rules from day one, they would not obey,its what are you saying dear?

But the issue is...If you read some posts of mine, you will see, I really need a bazooka, a gunshot, some heavy missiles to deal with my family.

Since basicaly: my father was all his whole life a kind of spy/counselor/investigator towards corruption and high profile security issues regarding our government (I live on our federal capital), most likely during the dictatorial system, and cause that badly affected his life he developed a very violent and schizo/psycho/maniac behavior, what also is part of his bloodline heritage...(Although luckly I performed tests and I was not considered a high potential to emerge with this illness,at least not for while. Hmm I have a doubt if Im really his daughter, but its another case.)

My mother, my mother is a very vengeful person, who likes to curse and hex me (I was an undesired child and she never denied it, counterwise, everyday till now reinforce it), even once paid and dragged me, ordering me to be abducted by some vodoo masters here, in due to get rid of my 3rd eye vision what was till some years ago quite quite quite opened.And she is highly obsessive with cats, till the point that abondened her family to live on a hut with 102 cats.Sometimes I think she is possessed with some kind of low demon,cause she used to call up Satan, the Beast and offer them her soul, and mine as well, this when I was just 4 years old!!!!(She once saw a wraith or a shadow spirit who introduced himself as someone to destroy me , if she wished to, and I was just 5 by that time,and guess what?She said YES,go ahead.So I guess this is why my life is a bit of a mess.)

My husband who happens to be related with me by blood, and with my father as well, just last year discovered to be schizophrenic as same as my dad, and cause that he is always abusing me, hitting me, being agressive, violent towards me...

And the worst part, even if I divorce him, as I told on a thread I opened today, where my vamp appeared him nose to nose, I still have a compromise to take care of him as long as he lives, unless he marries again,what he does not intent.Cause on our law, is my duty to take care of them both, since I have no brothers or sisters, my mom divorced my father, and my husband also has no other family member except myself.

So yes, I need heavy hitters to protect me.Cause sometimes things go crazy at my home, as my father thinking Im an alien can chase me with a knife (I hide all them, bottles too and all that can become a white weapon), or try to toss me through the window...

My husband, if I talk with a friend on cellphone, someone he does not know, can be very very violent and jelous, even of my spirits he is mad with...

And my mother, well, she basically financialy destroyed all the assets my father gained in 36 years working with our presidents here, in due of her addiction to cats.

So hmm its not exactly confidence what Im needing, this heheh, I have a bit, I really needed to grow it in due to survive.I need some great beaters, curse/hexes vanishers, heavy protectors against aggression/murder attempts , and asset guardians (since I m working hard to rebuild it).

However I dont want no one to get seriously harmed, but Im tired of being hurted.Last month while I was driving my father till the hospital, and he was pretending to be tranquil, when we got on the highway, in between 2 heavy trucks, he took the direction of the car, and we almost flied and exploded under one of the trucks ,what were transporting gas!It happened 2 days prior I decided to purchase my first spirit, what was my Bronwyn.

However even she could not defend me from my husband last violent attack, this tuesday cause he was jelous of my soulmate vamp.

I do not want him to suffer accidents or nothing on this matter, but a warning, or a stopping energy buzz would be enough.

Not very easy my life. And its cause I here just disclosure 0.000000001% of what I pass.

PS:Do DA really hurt pets?Do they eat them O.O?If we set house rules would not them respect my pets? :ohcrap: ::jawdrop:: :scared: Actually this is my main concern...Since Im not exactly a scared cat, indeed a survivor.But my cat , who I already told here about on the forum, is my everything!And I would fight against a Titan to defend him if I needed to.

antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh sweet Anti, I so love mythology, how can I say, about the myths regarding the Tartarus and Oedipus I already knew about it, cause as you heheh Im a freaking studious person.But Im wondering more ,on our pratical nowadays keepers lives heheh

As what would you think they´d bring into our lives, in order to push troubles, scare or cause dark thoughts?And what does mean these dark thoughts.Cause dear, I happen to have a sang vamp, who is my soulmate, and he is more an angelic being, than my Bronwyn herself, what sometimes can be very very demanding O.o :crazy:

So when people talks about how DA can bring issues, and how scary they are, I do not relate about just their myths, but actualy on our day by day basis, and taking my Azo as model, I´d say sometimes my heavenly being is more hard to deal with than my poor shining armor russian bloodsucker prince :crazy: :count:

Like that, dear Anti, what are your experiences with DA spirits, why Ash is always advising about how difficult to manage with them, our keep can be?

What type of negative thoughts, and events do they usually cause?These are the issues Im trying to figure out,cause I guess I suffer from Lilith´s syndrome, heheh since my vamp, is just light and love, while he is a DA.And I have no other till now.Except another SRA psy I ordered, and he appeared here this week, and just also brung light and hope, but got silent back.

And I´ve been wondering in get other DA spirits, as I said, to reinforce Azo´s team.Such as a gregori,black dragon,karkadann (my prince needs a horse ::uni:: and friend),gargoyle, basilisk, and I´ve been feeling a pull for a harpy too. :ghost2:

So if you can give nowadays exemples of why DA,according with Ash and many others here, can be so hard to keep I´d be veryyyyyyyyyy glad. :D

Cheers.

Aww Alice dear, mythology is so great :). But yes, I understand your need to know about contemporary matters regarding DA spirit keeping.

Lol! I think it's hilarious that your angel is bossy but not your vamp :P :count:.

Prince Azo sounds sweet. I have a feeling he's 15th century. Am I correct?

Unfortunately I can't help because I don't have any dark spirits. My psy vamp prince is pure love and light. I doubt he even has a dark side lol :crazy: or if he does he's reserving it for my enemies ;).

I have incubi twins and a cambion coming. I've been told the incubi are pure white light as the conjuror doesn't summon dark incubi because they turn on people.

I'm interested in all of the dark spirits you mentioned, especially the karkadann. I'd love one (and my prince needs a mighty stallion ;)) but I read they are aggressive and only women can calm them? I'm a man. Do you think the same rules applies for gay karkadann? That gay men can calm them? I hope so :P

Regarding the changes in mood i'd say that if you're not used to them you can have mood swings. Like if they were sad and they touched you you'd cry and not know why. Or you'd get angry, upset, depressed, aggressive etc or get headaches or feel pain. Either way i'm sure it'd pass soon enough. Just love and respect them and you'll be fine hun :)

Best of luck :hug:

Return to “Dark Arts”