neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA and DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

You can use a toilet paper roll for the smaller candles and if you want bigger candles for say like a 7 day, I would use a paper towel roll.

laboshka
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 130
Spelled Number: 105
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Races
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Laboshka
Zodiac:

Thank you it is a very good info 8)|* 8)|* 8)|* 8)|*

The only way to walk through walls, the barriers of space, is through the voids that we create between here and that place.
Sophia
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA and DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

You're welcome. (:D)

Ash, thank you for sharing. I will definitely be adding this one to my BOS. <3

Devika
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sophia wrote:If I need a black candle I would just turn a white candle upside down and burn it from the bottom. Or if you have time, melt a white candle with a black crayon in a pot over low heat. Take the mixture out of the pot and pore it in a toilet paper roll (Be sure to use wax paper under the toilet paper roll so not to get the wax everywhere). Then insert the wick. Let it harden. Then just peel the toilet paper roll off and wala. A new black candle .
This makes me feel so fortunate to live where I do :U

"I may be on the side of the angels. But don't think for one second that I am one of them."
dnwaokocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 103
Spelled Number: 170
Your favorite spirit to work with: ayla
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: ibarra
Zodiac:

Ash, I live in a neighborhood where break ins are so common almost everyone has burglar bars. Is there any kind of protection spell or entity that can keep one safe from home intrusions?

The burglars are using ladders to get on top of roofs and forge a hole to break in. Most home invasions where I live end up with fatalities. I have to mention that I am close to Mexico and our borders are no longer protected because the police are afraid of the cartel. I'm in Texas. I also feel that most of the cartel are werewolves and otherkin.

Devika
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

dnwaokocha wrote:Ash, I live in a neighborhood where break ins are so common almost everyone has burglar bars. Is there any kind of protection spell or entity that can keep one safe from home intrusions?

The burglars are using ladders to get on top of roofs and forge a hole to break in. Most home invasions where I live end up with fatalities. I have to mention that I am close to Mexico and our borders are no longer protected because the police are afraid of the cartel. I'm in Texas. I also feel that most of the cartel are werewolves and otherkin.
Wow, thanks, you just gave me another travel idea. I'm going to visit Texas & cross over into Mexico from there. This is brilliant!

"I may be on the side of the angels. But don't think for one second that I am one of them."
acciodraconis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Asphodelia

Finally going to give this ritual a shot, gathering all my supplies today in order to be ready to start on Sunday and finish with the full moon on the 15th. Thanks to Ash for offering it, and to everybody for their great ideas, that candle making one I'm sure will come in handy!!!

monica
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for providing all this information, Ash! I'm going to start this tonight. I spent a couple hours driving around Toronto this afternoon looking for black candles and I couldn't find them anywhere. But luckily once I got home, I found some stashed away that I'd bought on my last trip to New Orleans.

I'm excited to start this. Thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences with it!

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
monica
neophyte
neophyte

I've done this for 4 nights so far. The first two nights, nothing happened. But the third night the flames were flickering like crazy, even though I didn't have the windows open. And last night, as soon as I finished saying the spell, the red candle in front of me got much brighter. Very cool! I'm curious to see what will happen tonight.

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
TheStudent
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Norse Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Courtwind Angel
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Anwaz
Zodiac:

Thank you for your generosity and concern Ash! I will most certainly be adding this ritual into my own BOS. :)

Some say humans fear what they don't know, my greatest fear however is that which I can't know.

Return to “Protection”