Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: I work with all
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: StormBringer
Zodiac:

that answered so many of my questions, thank you

""We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger avarice envy and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all." ~Dorothy Day" PrinceZuko
ZephyrStryx
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Zephyr
Zodiac:

Some stuff I've learned:

1) Succubi and Incubi are demons. They feed upon their victims' life force at night through sexual encounters. That's right. You're bringing demons into your home. ::facepalm::
1a) If your Succubus or Incubus is visiting you at odd hours (not at night) or more frequently, they probably aren't getting enough energy during their usual encounters.
1b) Hags are also demons and they are similar to demons. They feed on a person's life force by sitting on their victim's chest and sucking out their breath. You can keep them away by leaving a fork under your pillow, placing a broomstick next to an entrance (they have to count all the bristles before daylight, and it distracts them from attacking you), painting your windowsills blue, and placing a horseshoe over your door. The older the horseshoe, the better, as the hag has to travel each mile the horse who wore the horseshoe travelled while wearing it. This also keeps them from attacking you since they won't have time to do so before daylight. (Thank god my grandpa raises horses! :lol: )
2) Djinn/Genies are neutral. IE, they are neither good nor evil.
3) Learn your spirits' name(s). Not just the name CH gives them but their actual name. A name has great power, and to know the name of your spirit is to have power over them. (I think this was in Goetia and Lesser Key of Solomon the King.)
4) If you bring a spirit into your home as a familiar/partner in your magical workings, you should build an altar to them. Find out what colors they like best, food and drinks, metals, gemstones, plants, etc they like. Decorate their altar with this, and leave them their favorite food, drinks, incense, and plants as offerings/gifts of thanks.
5) Spirits do not communicate with people in the normal/expected ways and they may not always leave direct messages. You can ask them to communicate with you in a certain way if there is a method you prefer. IE, dreams, signs and symbols in everyday life, etc. Also look for coincidences related to the request/goal your spirit is helping you with. (EG. A friend of mine recently died and he loved the snow. The day he died, it started snowing and it didn't stop until after his viewing. The last patch of snow left over around the apt complex where I live was outside my back door. The day after his viewing, I found a blue photo album with the words "NO REGRETS" printed across the cover while I was doing inventory at a store. I took this as a message from him saying he was okay because his favorite color was blue.)

Informative Books:
"Monsters" by John Michael Greer --> There's a very informative chapter on vampires that anyone thinking of ordering a vampire, Incubus, and Succubus should read! He also covers demons in this book.
"The Witches Familiar" by Raven Grimassi
"Goetia" and "The Lesser Key of Solomon the King"

There's a Spirit Doll spell that I stumbled upon while surfing the net, and I got a lot of the above info from that spell. (I also got some info from what I've learned about Voudoun and African Traditional religions.) Here's a link: http://carolinadean.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... l-and.html

Do not injustice to another, defend the weak and innocent. Let truth and honor always guide you, let courage find a life within. Stand up when no one else is willing, act not in hatred or in spite. Be to this world as a perfect knight, even if it means your life.

My Spirit Family: Star Faery, Gargoyle, Water Faery, Galactic Being, Copper Dragon, Green Dragon, Fylgia, Faery of Light, Loch Ness, Mermaid ancestor, Hippocampus
Arriving Soon: Sonji Spider, 3 Red Dragons, Wraith, Pegasus
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Just because you read something in a dang book does not make it a fact. CH WOULD NEVER SELL A DEMON.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Dark Mother Earth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 58
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Moon wind is correct , CH doesn't sell demons and not everything you read in a book is true , some authors are writing with a bias standpoint .They write what they believe to be true ,however it may not be true .if you want to form an opinion on something you must educate yourself properly Zeph , one book will not do it you must read several from different angles and include the practical applications as well .we are all learning and will all continue to do so , you must Not take everything you read as gospel , learn to open your mind and research , this forum is full of fact and fiction .the encyclopedia is full of facts that have been proven . Yeongs post was fantastic ::bop:: truly one who understands spirits and spirit keeping thanks for the great info :thumbup:

KourtneyN22
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a
Zodiac:

Loved your posts about the spirit keeping Yeong! Very informative

"I don't believe that ghosts are 'spirits of the dead' because I don't believe in death. In the multiverse, once you're possible, you exist. And once you exist, you exist forever one way or another. Besides, death is the absence of life, and the ghosts I've met are very much alive. What we call ghosts are lifeforms just as you and I are."
-- PAUL F. ENO
jdearheart
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: thats a secret
Zodiac:

Thank you for the information. I am new to spirit keeping and have been getting wonderful results as I begin to release my fear of bonding 'wrong' it seems I am able to bond better the less I worry about right or wrong. I look forward to learning much from this forum and making some physical realm connections as well.

Lycan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels, Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: sleeping
My magical/paranormal name...: Papa goodnight
Zodiac:

::bump:: All for all who are new :grouphug:

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man;
true nobility is being superior to your former self ~Ernest Hemingway~

ImageImage
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Lycan Hound wrote:::bump:: All for all who are new :grouphug:
Great bump! Thank you!!!

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Technically succubi/incubus are demonic entities as they are decedents of Lilith. However they are not all evil. Besides there are some entitles that ::ch:: offers that are demonic not necessarily daemons per-say but could be classified as such.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

This information is informative, but I dont think incubus and succubi are demons.
They are more of a dark energy

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"

Return to “Spirit Keeping”