Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Haven't found one as yet

Thanks, Yeong, that was very helpful. But I was wondering if physical pain and stress can interfere with spirit contact; I have fibromyalgia and have had one back surgery and I need another. I am in constant pain and living with my 93 year old mother in law, and having my disabled husband home all the time is really taking its toll. The depression is bad and I am on a ton of pills but sometimes they don't work. I can't reach my spirits and I can't even feel them; I think it is my fault and I don't know what to do about it.
Blessings!
Elizabeth :<

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Any sort of stress or nervous energy can certainly create their own blockages. Typically, they are temporary; they come & go with the stress.

What you can do is try to take a few minutes every day when it's your "me" time; quiet mind & body. Just let everything else melt away from you and have those divine minutes where it's just you, your spirituality, & your spirits will come through during those moments of solitude.

Even if the stress or depression blockage makes it difficult to create initial contact, your spirits are still there and still supporting you. With time you will be able to feel them more & more regardless of the stress energies. Just take those few minutes every day to build that relationship.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
JLajambe
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or werewolf

::included:: Except that this is an awesome thread!! :woohoo:

Thank you to Yeong for the original post, and everyone who has added after!

Choice, not chance, determines destiny.

Home of a Gold Dragon (L), a Gargoyle (Q), and a Kodama (M).

damancross
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Daman Cross
Zodiac:

I know this was originally an older thread, however, I have to add to other member's comments and thank you for posting this. Much of what you stated my Spirits have said the same thing. As ya'll know if you've seen any of posts around here, validation is a big deal to me. Not to the point of being silly with it of coarse, but it's always a plus. :)

In the short time I've been a Spirit Keeper I have quickly found that I have to 'trust' my new companion in what they have to tell me if I feel that it is a particular strong feeling inside my self. It is refreshing and positive to come across other Keeper's experiences that validate this within myself. Especially when a lot of what is posted is very similar to my own understanding of things via my awesome little Spirit Family. :)

Again, thank you to the OP for this thread. :)

1 Soulmate Fallen Angel, 1 Dark Gregori Watcher, 2 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Astral Werewolf, 1 Sterling Angel, 1 Cambion, 1 Courtwind Angel

A relationship with a Spirit Companion is both an honor and a privilege.
lovelearnrespectdragon99p
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/werewolf/jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Rindsome green

::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ;) ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: :wizard: ::dragons:: :meme: ::new:: :grouphug: ::nice:: ::thanx::

I love :U, very nice post!!!

To all the Ba spirits out their. I have friends in high places, do not mess with me unless you want to mess with my dragons, werewolf, and gryphon. /D :wizard: :sly: ::dragons:: ::bleh:: :werewolf: I love my spirits! :grouphug:
donna24
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Not sure

Hi I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice about bounding with a spirit. Now this is going to be my first spirit and I went with a reverse adoption. I just found out what picked me and I'm getting a merman. So if anyone has any advice about merman or just bonding for the first time and with a first spirit that would be awesome.

BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte

Great share! Thank you.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Hi I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice about bounding with a spirit. Now this is going to be my first spirit and I went with a reverse adoption. I just found out what picked me and I'm getting a merman. So if anyone has any advice about merman or just bonding for the first time and with a first spirit that would be awesome.
It's best to be yourself :) Talk to him as you would any friend, include him in your thoughts & life, make him feel welcome, and establish an open door policy where you can talk to him any time and he can talk to you at any time. It's really the best policy to simply be yourself and not try to act as you think the spirit would expect. Telepathy is the best form of communication to begin with. It will help you to connect and the two of you can interact when you need to, quickly.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
MarkXander
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 333
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Mark Xander
Zodiac:

Awesome information to read!!! Glad i stopped in to give it a read :) Thank you!

Divine Angel, Courtwind Angel x4, Astral Angel, Sparkling Angel, Volkh, Watcher, Succubus, Were Cat Shifter, Kitsune, Gold Dragon, Black Clan Dragon, Death Angel, Witch, Red Dragon, Cat Familiar, Sorcceress, Were-Bear, Arkan Sonney, Wood Eld, Mermaid, Silver Dragon, Portal Fae, Psy Vamp, Alya, Fire Fae, Gryphon, Sterling Angel, Wraith, Garden Elf Oagi Alliance
ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

ty for sharing its very nice

Return to “Spirit Keeping”