norsewarlock

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

I don't know about anyone recently, but here is a thread on them:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... ?f=8&t=140

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
L0vebug
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Thanks for that tread, but it's pretty old and it just talks about his devata's may or may not be fake.

Has anyone tried his spelled objects?

I won one of these the other time he had it listed,

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-MAKE-THEM-S ... 483f98ee3d

The energy isn't something I thought it'd be. Very light.

ravencourt
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100

I have bought items from Norsewarlock lately but bought the majority of items from him over 3 years ago. At that time I bought several, very active, powerful Djinn from him.

YellowStarBee
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Pheonix
If I could be anything, I would be...: being with wings
My magical/paranormal name...: Angel Wings over the water
Zodiac:

I bought a bead with spells attached from him during the first part of
January ... he was great to work with and gave me an extra crystal
that really buzzed when I held it (the bead did as well)
I let my daughter hold the bead and she also acknowledged an energy
and a presense.
So I am wondering now if when he casts spells or spirits, what all comes
along for the ride.

the only thing that really creeps me out is his bio....I refuse to scroll
down that far :realitycheck: it is like he picked a time in a past life
and brought it into this life to relish or found it in a book some where.
that is the part that doesn't ring true.
:star: Bee

L0vebug
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

After doing the spell for the ring, wow. Yikes Bee, maybe you should get it confirmed ? lol

necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I spent 300 dollars on a spell cast ring from him. It was supposed to have a very strong money spell on it. I've had it now almost 3 years and nothing. I didn't feel any energy from it even when I first got it and I can feel energy from items. Pieces I have received from Spirited Enterprise were totally buzzing with energy. When I held SE's items they made me euphoric and light headed and my heart raced. With Norsewarlock's item absolutely nothing.

I also think that whole story about his life is a big bunch of BS. I wouldn't bother with him. I have never bought any of his spririt bound items but the spelled items as far as I am concerned aren't real.

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

As far as spending more than $30 with him, probably not. BUT, and this is a big but, I did get the psychic ring from him a few weeks ago that "Blows the third eye open" and my intuition has been incredibly heightened. I had extra spellwork done on it, and yes, the energy may be there but it's VERY weak. I figured if nothing else, for $10 I liked the ring even if it was nothing. The extra spells cost $30, and I had to think about that, but I decided I was willing to lose it if it didn't work. I don't think I got the original intent of the spell, but a residual maybe is now I am able to build websites that hit the first page of Google in hours, and within days claim the number one spot. So that's good, the original intent was to understand and be successful in my Social Media Marketing Internet business, but this is nice too....:thumbup:

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 24
Zodiac:

I have bought a lot from Norsewarlock, and his support has always been great and he always includes charging pouches and little extras like charged stones in the packaging.
I have some spirits, and also a binding/summoning box from him. Both myself and others (some who aren't as psychically sensitive/don't know if the objects were spelled or spirited etc, so I knew they'd be honest) have confirmed that there's amazing energy to his items.

Although I haven't tried any of his spelled items, his spirited items are definitely real and I am looking forward to getting more from him in the future.

Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 24
Zodiac:

Sorry for the double post... could no longer edit the last one.

I wanted to update since I have owned the binding box for some time now. I've used it once and am using it again this weekend.

The process is simple, intuitive, but also involved. You don't need 5000 herbs and ingredients though which is nice. I keep herbs around for medicinal purposes only, and tea purposes lol.

My first summon was a pair of black dragons. These spirits are amazing, and claim to have been connected to me in a past life. They have granted "wishes" or requests with alarming quickness. I will give you an example...

I astral projected with the male black dragon. He was gently ribbing me about something that happened in the astral. I told him I wasn't in the mood and he apologized for upsetting me. He swore he'd make it up to me, I asked how. He allowed me to choose... I said he had to make something amazingly good happen by the end of the week. The very next day I was gifted an HDTV. I am serious. My grandparents came home and said "Heather, come upstairs!" and there it was. They had had no plans to purchase me a TV. It was completely out of the blue. They said they saw it, and felt like they had to get it for me...

These dragons have been incredible conversational partners as well, and are very wise. My next summoning attempt shall be a djinn.

I will also say, within the past week I came into some money. I saved enough of it to buy a djinn I'd had my eye on, but missed the opportunity. I felt the urge... to look and look for something else. I found many intriguing spirits but none called to me. Earlier today I found myself looking at a conjuring ring Norsewarlock has had for quite some time. I had looked at it before and intended to purchase it before he informed me of the binding box. From then til now, nobody had bought it. I was $20 short of the price... I asked him and he made an exception just for me :)

I know not everyone has had stellar experiences with Norsewarlock but he definitely comes highly recommended from me. Oh, I have also acquired a fairy from him recently! She is an absolute dear. Whenever I am thinking of something to draw she happily poses and will "dress up" for me. I have also seen so much light activity since bringing the fairy and the box into my home, more than ever before.

I may update again when I have the conjuring ring for a while if anyone wants to know how they are, since he has a few up for auction still.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

i would really like to know of anybody's experiences with his spells and magickal items. he seems to carry a good reputation on this forum as far as spirits go, but any success with his other products?

::leprechaun::

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.

Return to “Seller Review”