norsewarlock

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Lord_Grey
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Allucard
Zodiac:

I have bought a 3rd eye spell a spirit powerup spell and a few bits and pieces including a conjuring ring and all the above work great, the 3rd eye spell felt like my forehead blew off lol. Some of his things are pricey but yeah hes pretty good. Hope it helps

The dreamer has awoken

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage
M.Seekings
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I brought not a HAUNTED PARANORMAL SEX w VAMPIRE SUCCUBUS GENIE FAIRY SPRITE METAPHYSICAL AMULET
and nothing,no activeness or anything,sent me a free amulet in exchange to keep both not to return..
Big mistake that was as both have no energy and no activeness from either..I would suggust NOT to buy from him,
requardless of his ebay rating,could only imag how many would feel the same as me 131 dollars down the drain

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130707406181?ss ... 1439.l2649

Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

M.Seekings wrote:I brought not a HAUNTED PARANORMAL SEX w VAMPIRE SUCCUBUS GENIE FAIRY SPRITE METAPHYSICAL AMULET
and nothing,no activeness or anything,sent me a free amulet in exchange to keep both not to return..
Big mistake that was as both have no energy and no activeness from either..I would suggust NOT to buy from him,
requardless of his ebay rating,could only imag how many would feel the same as me 131 dollars down the drain

Do you understand how to use this item?
Its supposed to summon spirits to you which you then have spiritual sex with. It should come with instructions.
There is no spirit bound to that item. So it will not be active on its own. You must follow the ritual and instructions given to you to call a spirit to you each time you wish to use it.

I have spent over $150 on items from him and feel great about every bit of it. I have an item similar to this and mine works fine (though mine is just a summoning ring not specifically a sexual ring) so I think you should give it a proper chance.

M.Seekings
new here
new here
Zodiac:

AstralD wrote:
M.Seekings wrote:I brought not a HAUNTED PARANORMAL SEX w VAMPIRE SUCCUBUS GENIE FAIRY SPRITE METAPHYSICAL AMULET

Do you understand how to use this item?
Its supposed to summon spirits to you which you then have spiritual sex with. It should come with instructions.
There is no spirit bound to that item. So it will not be active on its own. You must follow the ritual and instructions given to you to call a spirit to you each time you wish to use it.

I have spent over $150 on items from him and feel great about every bit of it. I have an item similar to this and mine works fine (though mine is just a summoning ring not specifically a sexual ring) so I think you should give it a proper chance.

yes I did everything that came with it and some...I'm not new to this I have 11 other pieces from diffrent sellers..And I do understand what this piece is about.I did and got another piece free from him that has a spirit connected to it was 166 piece talk to him to 125 and ship cost

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

If you've communicated with the seller, and they have provided you further assistance & feedback, and things still aren't working out for you, then we appreciate you sharing your thoughts & perhaps working with a different seller, or a different type of magick would be better for you! :thumbup:

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
M.Seekings
new here
new here
Zodiac:

First I like to take back what I said,its true need to give it a chance and sorry for airing my thoughtless comment on this great forum..I talk with him,and its true on this post I made I was in the wrong

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

I've had great experience with Norse Warlock from spells to spirits. My only irk was an item that I had my eyes on....when the 75% off blow out sale hit, it was relisted or amended at more than double the initial price. So, it would have actually cost me more on the 75% off sale than had I purchased it earlier. I felt kinda baited and switched on that...BUT...I'm sure if I contacted the seller, they would have accepted a reasonable offer. One of my recommendations to sellers, no matter how big or small your store/site is...keep watch on your own listings. There are times I get pretty anal and can't stand typos and poor sentence construction. And when there's other obvious mix-ups....yes, we are all human...but...given that we all err...than one must really look over their work and make sure what they are presenting to their customers is spot on. It's just part of being professional in doing what you love. And if your strength isn't writing the book per se....get someone else to edit your work!! :) And I do realize many people might not care....

Again, I have had very positive experiences with this seller and I agree with Magnolia, if one seller just doesn't work out, put your money into one that works better for you....I think I might go for that third eye spell....hmmmmm......

Blessings,
Scordra

jdearheart
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: thats a secret
Zodiac:

I am a repeat buyer of his, I haven't won the lottery because of the wealth ring I bought from him, but my outlook on my finances has gotten better. Maybe that's just my perception that has changed, maybe that perception change is how the spell works? As for his spirited items I have 4 from him that certainly have spirit energy, and I have communicated with them through the use of a pendulum, I am still developing my skills and abilities to communicate with spirits, but I found myself incredibly drawn to them, even dreaming about them not just the item but the spirit attached to it.

There was only one time I was concerned about his legitimacy was when I purchased a bracelet with 5 mermaid spirits attached to it then the next few days after I won the auction the bracelet was back up for auction, but as far as I know he has bound more than just one bracelet with mermaids. I mean there are millions upon millions of spirits out there so it is not unthinkable to have many items with bound spirits from the same race.

I love his spelled beads and incense. The beads always make my fingers tingle a bit when holding them individually, and the incense is wonderfully scented, and a useful tool in my workings. He also sends me a lot of extra freebees that isn't necessary but is very nice of him. He answers my emails pretty quickly, although not always on the ebay message system but his personal email that he sends with the purchased items. I felt incredible energy when the spell I purchased from him was performed, I had a breakthrough in my spell casting during the spell he performed simultaneously.

The Djinn, I purchased from him presented her face to me when meditating with the stone necklace she is bound to. I have felt the presence of the baby dragon I got from him as well, during the welcoming I felt the dragon on my shoulder nestling my neck, this is certainly not just my anticipation of items manifesting false spirit contact.

I am not trying to defend him or say he is positively legitimate but I have had all positive experiences with him thus far. And as time goes by my bond with my spirits from him are getting stronger bit by bit. So unless I am unknowingly an adept conjurer and accidentally binding spirits to these items without knowing it then in my experience the items I've purchased are truly are spirited. Then again I am new to this so maybe I'm just really good a psyching myself out? If that's the case then I better just throw in the towel and not bother keeping spirits...

"The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position." - Leo Buscaglia
M.Seekings
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Ok so you did thats great however the vessel I brought does have a vampire in it by what I was told and when I felt nothing from the vessel ,I contacted the seller about it ok and he offered me a chance for refund or double credit..
I wanted to gave it a chance as he ensured me the vampire was happy to be with me so on top of this vessel,I was asked
if I wanted a second vessel of same value i said sure,wanted a succubus,he sent me a nypm ok I said to myself cool its fine..

Now again nothing and now its been close to 2 months with the vampire vessel and still no movement,nothing by both,by this time got upset message again,now I get no replys or any support of any kind...
So I'm not going to bash this seller,tho I had bad exp with his items,dont care,I take it as I feel is a lost..I've done all I was told to do..I for sure wont buy from again thats all no bad mouth..

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I see this seller is still around, All these years later.
I have one spirited vessel from him since 2010 and it is still VERY powerful, So I guess he is a hit or miss!

Does anyone have any updated stories to share?

Return to “Seller Review”