My Sonji Spider or my Imagination?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
WILDNFREE
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Arkan sonney
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sethunya
Zodiac:

I have been working on bonding with my spirits in groups of three for three weeks each. Ie: Wearing my vamp ring, my Sonji necklace and Carrying my Gryphon stone for for three weeks then changing over with three of my others. I spend about 10-15 mins meditating with each individually also. Anyway, I was relaxing in bed reading the other night and stopped to light a ciggie as soon as I did this I saw a vision of a spider! It was more like a silver outline of a spider and it was kinda sparkly but what was really odd was it had yellow stripes! It was just looking at me, it was less than 10 seconds but I can't get the image out of my head. Was this my Sonji do you think? I don't really 'see' or 'hear' my spirits but I feel them loads.
On another note, I have been trying really hard to work with the pendulum for communicaiton and have found it extremely frustrating. I swear it just never moved at all. But last night I transmuted a vamp to another vessel and wanted to be sure he had actually moved. I was really worrying about this and so I asked him to give me a nip on my arm if it had worked. Much to my surprise, he did! So while I was excited to know that he was actually here and willing to talk to me I got the pendulum out and it worked! He actually answered a few questions! I have to admit, I thought you lot were :crazy: until this happened and I saw for myself that it CAN work! lol, no offense meant ;) I think he likes his new vessel as I have even felt him much more strongly today so things are looking up and I feel like I'm getting somewhere at last. :thumbup: :thumbup:

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
REDSHIDA24
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: ANGLE
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: uniqueness
Zodiac:

i need to try that cuz i ask questions sometimes and my spirits tap me twice for yes and once for no it works sometimes :dancing:

RASHIDA MORRISON
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

wildnfree, i would definitely say your sonji may have given you the image and the fact that you mentioned silver outline and sparkly is very similar to how my sonji appears. since it has given you the visual you may begin seeing small webs around that seem to be spun out of pure silver. mine appeared first to me in a vision and she was beautiful or more like breathtaking even in spider form because of the glint of silver all over, along with what seemed to be a peace and calm which she has brought to me when we have interacted. she seems most happy just hanging in a corner which she has made "her own" and since she has been active lately i have far less other insects which might come in through an open door or window. now that is a great gift for sure! :) can't wait to hear more of your experiences which i'm sure will follow. hugs! :hug: :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
WILDNFREE
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

REDSHIDA24 wrote:i need to try that cuz i ask questions sometimes and my spirits tap me twice for yes and once for no it works sometimes :dancing:
Yes, its the way that works most for me cos the pendulum is so difficult for me, don't seem like any of them like it except the vamp!

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
WILDNFREE
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:wildnfree, i would definitely say your sonji may have given you the image and the fact that you mentioned silver outline and sparkly is very similar to how my sonji appears. since it has given you the visual you may begin seeing small webs around that seem to be spun out of pure silver. mine appeared first to me in a vision and she was beautiful or more like breathtaking even in spider form because of the glint of silver all over, along with what seemed to be a peace and calm which she has brought to me when we have interacted. she seems most happy just hanging in a corner which she has made "her own" and since she has been active lately i have far less other insects which might come in through an open door or window. now that is a great gift for sure! :) can't wait to hear more of your experiences which i'm sure will follow. hugs! :hug: :grouphug:
Oh wow Crone, thanks so much for letting me know, I was sure it was her but the yellow stripes confused me a bit! I found a silver web this morning, didn't look like the usual old dusty ones I get :D so maybe that was hers!!! It;s so exciting to actually SEE your spirits. I will keep you updated for sure.

Return to “Creatures K-Z”