Where do spirits come from? How are there so many?

radium226
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too many choices
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

SpiritInTheWater wrote:Science says: Matter can neither be created, nor destroyed.
That isn't actually completely true. Mass("Matter") can be converted to energy, which is done daily in nuclear reactors to turn a tiny amount of phsical mass from a nuclear fuel into heat in a nuclear reactor. Scientists have also found that a high enough energy electromagnetic wave can spontaneously convert to matter in the form of an electron and its anti-matter opposite (positron), this is called pair production and is such so cool when you think that its the first step to a Star Trek transporter or replicator.

The other rule not mentioned is that Energy may not be created or destroyed only changed in form. (Like the wave converting to matter for instance). This rule could someday also be proven incorrect but it has worked quite well and I find even as a scientific minded person that it works well with the concepts of spirits. While I may be wrong in a spiritual sense, we as entities do not have a fixed amount of energy throughout life. If that were true we wouldn't have to eat would we. We wouldn't grow from youth and we wouldn't fade with old age. I find it quite reasonable that as an entity lives its energy transfers out into the spaces around it, just as it absorbs the energies into itself (through eating, warmth, etc). If our spiritual energy transfers out into space in such a way that it results in waves of echo, like a rock thrown into a lake causes waves, then it makes great sense to me that a piece of us remains in areas that we have existed.

Just my thoughts on the matter (heh didn't mean to make the matter pun there)

Mark (Radium226)
- I'd eat the neutron cookie and just wash it down with boric acid instead of milk
edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Has anyone ha a discussion of this topic with their spirits there are some very knowledgeable spirits that can bring really good comments about this.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

AmnesiaReminisced wrote:thank you for your thoughts!

if energy can never be truly destroyed, does that just mean that (we) began with a set amount of energy? all of this from the get go was a set amount, and just transference over and over again repeats itself. then this leans me more towards the pleidian (sp?) messages and it sort of makes me feel more like an experiment, and that sort of sucks. haha.

but spirit,
SpiritInTheWater wrote: I guess my point is that we just don't know a thing, now do we? Some things we just have to let be.
, then this i will accept, only for now, and just keep reading..

just keep swimming...just keep swimmming....

:peace: SFP
Within your question is the truth... :D

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

There was an old man with 2 beautiful intelligent daughters.

He made his living by transporting grain from various famers" graineries to market, negotiated a good sales price, took his cut, and returned the rest of the money to the farmers involved. He never cheated or short changed anyone, and his beautiful daughters helped him.

He was known to be very wise and lived an honest & kind life.

ALmost every day, he, his daughters, and the creaking wagon of grain would pass by a little hillock where several Buddhist Monks would read the Sutras of Buddha's teaching out loud for the words to go into the air and travel.

This went on in good weather only, for a number of years.

One day the Old Man and his two beautiful daughters were returning with their empty wagon from the marketplace.

One of the Monks on the hillock ran down to the road and planted himself in front of the old man who was leading his mules.

The monk said (in a sharp tone): "You are known to be wise far and wide in this land. You should be with us reading the Holy & Important Sutras of the Buddha!!!

The Old Man smiled and very calmly said: "I always take the medicine and have no time to worship the prescription>'

And with his two daughter laughing uproariously, the 3 of them toddled down the road to their home. And while walking, one of the daughters, noticed that one grain of rice had stuck to her finger. She placed it between her thumb and forefinger, and laughingly handed it to her father.

C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Taliessin
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dunno yet!
If I could be anything, I would be...: me!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Errio
Zodiac:

Hi All!!!

I'm new here and fascinated by the whole Spirit World Thing, I look forward to learning/growing/talking/experiencing Spirit Keeping in all its Wonders!!!

I am awaiting an Alya, Gargoyle, Volkh, Female Sang Vamp, Werewolf & Woodland Fae!!!

::hijack::

::new::

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:There was an old man with 2 beautiful intelligent daughters.

He made his living by transporting grain from various famers" graineries to market, negotiated a good sales price, took his cut, and returned the rest of the money to the farmers involved. He never cheated or short changed anyone, and his beautiful daughters helped him.

He was known to be very wise and lived an honest & kind life.

ALmost every day, he, his daughters, and the creaking wagon of grain would pass by a little hillock where several Buddhist Monks would read the Sutras of Buddha's teaching out loud for the words to go into the air and travel.

This went on in good weather only, for a number of years.

One day the Old Man and his two beautiful daughters were returning with their empty wagon from the marketplace.

One of the Monks on the hillock ran down to the road and planted himself in front of the old man who was leading his mules.

The monk said (in a sharp tone): "You are known to be wise far and wide in this land. You should be with us reading the Holy & Important Sutras of the Buddha!!!

The Old Man smiled and very calmly said: "I always take the medicine and have no time to worship the prescription>'

And with his two daughter laughing uproariously, the 3 of them toddled down the road to their home. And while walking, one of the daughters, noticed that one grain of rice had stuck to her finger. She placed it between her thumb and forefinger, and laughingly handed it to her father.

C-
This is awesome.

::hijack::

I think that the concept of energy not being able to be destroyed, only changed seems true. Not within each arrangement (like a human or other entity) but as a whole. Everything is energy, and matter is the organization of energy into a specific form, perhaps? I think on an even more crude explanation is that life is but a dream and anything and everything is a thought form. ...Maybe. 2cents

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thought this was a good one to bump. Know it's old but some interesting stuffs.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

I hope I am not going too much off-topic with my question, but what do non-human entities do when they are dead and turn into spirits? Are they just hanging around in various realms, enjoying oneness with all or what else can they do apart from being our companions? Do they reincarnate?

knightsbridge
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

Interesting...makes you kinda wonder that after one's death whether someone is going to bind you to a vessel... I know that it's supposed to be an agreement, but what if you get a conjurer who doesn't abide by free will?

CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

knightsbridge wrote:Interesting...makes you kinda wonder that after one's death whether someone is going to bind you to a vessel... I know that it's supposed to be an agreement, but what if you get a conjurer who doesn't abide by free will?
Angelik wrote:I hope I am not going too much off-topic with my question, but what do non-human entities do when they are dead and turn into spirits? Are they just hanging around in various realms, enjoying oneness with all or what else can they do apart from being our companions? Do they reincarnate?
You have to remember that spirit and soul are two different things. It is possible, after all, to get bindings of "yourself" in a past life! Spirit is all of who and what you are in a particular lifetime. Soul is what is everlasting and moves on after death to whatever it is that comes next for it, be it reincarnation or ascension or some process unknown to us. Many of my spirits' souls are alive right now in a new body somewhere out there, and some humans are supposedly actually living two lives (or more) by powering two spirits with one soul (though that is difficult and I don't fully understand it).

That's my understanding of the subject, anyway c:

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”