Where do spirits come from? How are there so many?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Simply explained, the physical, spiritual & astral planes. They come from any entity that has lived & died on any of the planes and those who are immortal on any of the planes.

The world we know of has existed for billions of years and in those billions of years billions of entities have lived & died right on this planet. When any living being dies it moves into spirit form. The worlds outside of our own Earth & solar system have existed for billions of years and on their own planes & dimensions have had their own beings that have lived & died as well as Immortals who have no expiry on life.

They come to us as unbound spirits, through conjuration for binding, through summoning for temporary contact, through visions & extra sensory means of contact, and through various forms of invocation for temporary or long-term contact. This includes spirits & entities from our own realm as well as those who exist in all the dimensions & galaxies on the physical, spiritual, and astral planes... resulting in an infinite number of entities & spirits available for contact & interaction.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
dawnandziggy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

:wave: great information thank you ,alot of answered questions for me :thumbup:

xenohavok
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

I know this is an old topic, but what about some of the spirits with specific names? For example, Zeus, Hera, etc.. how are there multiple of the same spirit out there? Are the spirits that we receive only a tiny fraction of the true spirit and these tiny fractions are bound to anyone who asks for it?

Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Ubi/Alpha
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

xenohavok wrote:I know this is an old topic, but what about some of the spirits with specific names? For example, Zeus, Hera, etc.. how are there multiple of the same spirit out there? Are the spirits that we receive only a tiny fraction of the true spirit and these tiny fractions are bound to anyone who asks for it?
When it comes to immortals we cannot directly bind them as explained above they have not died. What you are seeing are a link to that specific immortal. Think of it like a pager/cellphone for that entity. :D

A master of one's emotions is a master of one's self.
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

What about expiration dates/termination/another death of sorts for certain spirits? I'm sorry, not to sound callous and I also hope this is related enough that it is not hijacking the thread.

I mean, this may be tying into the differences between soul and spirit but does a spirit never cease to exist?

Thank you,
:peace: SFP

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

bump

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

SpiritInTheWater
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 26
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: gold dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Do not have one. Any thoughts?

Science says: Matter can neither be created, nor destroyed.

So in my mind, they are telling us that EVERYTHING that is, has always been and always will be. EVERYTHING! Now...do I believe science is correct on this one? Well, I don't think so...I'm not sure and well,...maybe they are right. Its just difficult for this concept to compute in my mind. But if they are correct, then I think energy [wavelengths] is very similar. It never 'dies', it just moves into another form of existence. Of course, that existence may be nothing that we have conceived yet.

We now are told [by science] that wavelengths (of which everything is boiled down to) have been proven to phase in and out of time and space. Every atom of every last thing exists here...and SOMEWHERE ELSE! But scientists have no idea why or what this means. But I think they do. They just can't bring themselves to admit it. I guess my point is that we just don't know a thing, now do we? Some things we just have to let be.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

thank you for your thoughts!

if energy can never be truly destroyed, does that just mean that (we) began with a set amount of energy? all of this from the get go was a set amount, and just transference over and over again repeats itself. then this leans me more towards the pleidian (sp?) messages and it sort of makes me feel more like an experiment, and that sort of sucks. haha.

but spirit,
SpiritInTheWater wrote: I guess my point is that we just don't know a thing, now do we? Some things we just have to let be.
, then this i will accept, only for now, and just keep reading..

just keep swimming...just keep swimmming....

:peace: SFP

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

sureshquest
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi, I have been spirit collecting for few years, but so far almost no success in communicating with them yet.
When one of my spiritual friend was visiting me at my house, she could see a faery that was trying to communicate with me. And she started reading the messages it was trying to give me. But the strange thing is, I never bought a faery type I bought other type of spirits mostly, so any idea how this might have happened ?

And also even after this incident, I was trying to communicate with the same spirit again many times, but almost no success yet :(

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

sureshquest wrote:Hi, I have been spirit collecting for few years, but so far almost no success in communicating with them yet.
When one of my spiritual friend was visiting me at my house, she could see a faery that was trying to communicate with me. And she started reading the messages it was trying to give me. But the strange thing is, I never bought a faery type I bought other type of spirits mostly, so any idea how this might have happened ?

And also even after this incident, I was trying to communicate with the same spirit again many times, but almost no success yet :(
Well, the faery could be an unbound or someone who was trying to give you a message.

How do you try to communicate with your spirits? Pendulum? Telepathy? there are many ways.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”