Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Love. Companionship. Personal development. It's nice being with Ladies who know everything about me and that I can trust completely.They help to keep me sane in an insane world. Can't imagine how I got along without them for so long.

Bellia
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Baby spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

First and foremost for companionship and friendship, having friends that know you more intimately than anyone could, sometimes more than you. Entertainment value that comes with having a friend, they make me laugh and smile, and are there when I am down, and are so forgiving of me that they teach me to forgive myself. Personal growth, as they have enriched my spirituality and my psychic gifts. Healing, especially emotionally as I have overcome so much past grief, and have been able to let go. And last but not least protection, as I have never felt safer being a sensitive, I had a spirit protect me from what would have been a horrible wreck! Still finding more benefits every day.

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

bump

RoseCityTarot
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Zephyr
Zodiac:

I'm doing it out of curiosity. I am a believer in spirits (though my beliefs deviate from what's presented here) and I'm curious about what spirit keeping is like. I'm also doing this, admittedly, for companionship. I've lived in haunted houses and the spirits have mostly been peaceful, so I wouldn't mind having another around--provided it doesn't scare my dog this time. Scaring my dog is a quick way to be forcibly bound to their vessel and tossed in the Willamette river! Hahaha. So that's my reasoning, curiosity and companionship.

Do not injustice to another, defend the weak and innocent. Let truth and honor always guide you, let courage find a life within. Stand up when no one else is willing, act not in hatred or in spite. Be to this world as a perfect knight, even if it means your life.

My Spirit Family: Star Faery, Gargoyle, Water Faery, Galactic Being
Arriving Soon: Copper Dragon, Green Dragon, Fylgia, Faery of Light, Loch Ness
JessiccaC
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Anastazia Birthrite
Zodiac:

I am relatively new to spirit keeping, but I've always been drawn to the 'occult'. My great grandmother was called a 'witch', although historical documents seem to suggest that she was deemed a witch doctor by Native Americans. I was always told that a certain 'gift' was passed down to the women in our family from my mother's side. And she's a witch...but in a very evil, dark sense of the word, and I feel quite strongly that she's actually possessed (all jokes aside).
I've went through periods in my life where I was drawn to vampire and werewolf lore which lead to obtaining tarot cards. I used them off and on until adulthood with little to no avail. I got married, went to college and had my first son, and sort of lost touch with my interests.
Several years later during a particularly rough emotional time I felt drawn to a local psychic. We would talk for hours and discuss techniques and such. During this time I accumulated a lot of books, more tarot cards, and revived my interest in crystals and stones. Then I had two more children and started working. So my time was spoken for again.
Now that my children are a little older and I'm established in my routine, I started working with my pendulum, cards, and crystals again. I feel like I'm just following bread crumbs. One article about high vibration crystals lead to moldavite which lead to meditation with other crystals which eventually lead to spirit vessels. I can't really pinpoint a reason that I spirit keep other than it feels right. I feel like a piece of my soul was returned to me, like this is what I was meant to do- or at least part of it.
I feel like I'm still picking up breadcrumbs, but my path is ever-widening and becoming more and more intriguing and peaceful with each step I take.
Sorry if I'm rambling, lol. Just wanted to add my two cents on this thread, lol.

Much love & Many Blessings
Jessicca

My Spirit Family: Astral Black Werewolf(M), Royal Black Dragon(M), Merman, Gold Dragon(F),Undine Oarsman(M),Kelpie Stallion (M).
Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
Zodiac:

to have a wish get granted .. i'll update you if my angels realize my wish.

AlleeinLure
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I personally spirit keep for deeper enlightenment. The world has always seemed like a place that I could never understand, nothing ever really lined up nor did it make sense. The emotional difficulties that we as humans go through never seemed to 'click' with me. I have the ability to process my emotions and the emotions of others in a way that doesn't damage; but rather, leaves you with the feeling of a lesson learnt or a fulfilling connection of soul to spirit. Major religious belief have never made complete sense to me. It had always felt that religion only gave one small glimpse from one small preceptive of what we are surrounded by. I suppose my beliefs have always been 'out there' for most people to wrap their heads around.

By being connection to the spiritual realm from a young age and being uneducated in what I was working with I ended up running into a bit of a problem. With this incident I closed my self off, I ran from what once gave me comfort, and I shut myself down to all things paranormal. A couple years later I met someone who taught me how to work with energy without fear of connecting with this entity again. That lead me on a path to rediscover my natural talents and find comfort in controlling them.

Thus spirit keeping to me is about enlightenment of the world we exist in, the worlds most people are unaware of, and enlightenment of myself.

Progression, to continually grow, learn, and advance yourself in a way that is fulfilling.

Miss. Alleein Lure
Moje rodina je malý, ale je to krásné.
"Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?"
— Chuck Palahniuk
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

It just comes naturally.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I'm laughing hysterically !!!! Its the best possible answer!!! Its the Obvious, Being RIght in Front of Us!
You made my day, truly,
Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen wrote:I'm laughing hysterically !!!! Its the best possible answer!!! Its the Obvious, Being RIght in Front of Us!
You made my day, truly,
Caiyros Arlen
Tip o' the hat, Sir.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”