Why are you Spirit Keeping?

Jovana
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Well, I've been interacting with various unbounds for a few years now. It seems like a natural progression for me, to go from that to keeping bound spirits. I'd like to experience a bound spirit, and find out how they differ from unbounds. I understand the myriad of benefits that can come from having a spirit friend, and I'd like to explore that for myself. I don't really have any plans further than that, but I do believe things will develop naturally once I take the first steps to begin my journey as a new Spirit Keeper.

Namaste,
Jovana

<3 5 courtwind angels, 1 psy vampire, 1 senmurv <3
Magemoss
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm good
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a

I decided to try it out to see if there is any legitimacy to it.

Florian
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Spirit keeping is part of who I am, simple as that really 1ey

Amanda
new here
new here

I've dinn and pipe fox.
you know I ever have dream with pipe fox but not about dinn , so sad

laneybug7
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: human
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ivy Soleil

I've always been a little different and at first it was out of curiosity. Now it's so much more... it's for companionship, new experiences, magick, self expansion, a sense of connection to beings much higher and more advanced then myself, learning/development, and in all honesty, it's sooo much fun. I love expecting the unexpected and seeing/feeling energy manifesting. Plus I've been told I'm good at it not to sound conceded. I mean my spirits are for the most part very happy and have mentioned that it's part of my sole purpose. I've been told most of my life that I wasn't talented in too many things, so that means a lot to me.

In my family: 14 spirited dolls, 1 aubres faerie, 2 butterfly faerie, 1 sun dragon, 1 white dragon, 1 brass dragon,1 camelot faerie, 1 vermilion dragon,1 unicorn, 1 star faerie,1 pixie, 1 mermaid, 1 phoenix,1 gold dragon, and 1 pegasus

On the way: , 1 red dragon, 1 asenne faerie,1 green dragon, , 2 stering angels, 1 merman, 1 silver dragon, 1 high elf, 1 brownyn angel, 1 waif fae, and 1 woodland faerie,' ;)

Spirit Keeper for life!
CherrieSherrie
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

More than "because I'm curious in general" and "because I enjoy the paranormal", my #1 reason was because I needed someone to be with me. Not to go into details or go typing up an essay, multiple severely unpleasant experiences, and moving between a couple countries meant I have almost no one to talk to outside of the internet. Reading about spirits that can help you with luck or wish granting and more are nice and all, but I like it to just know that I have a spirit nearby who isn't going to treat me the like people in my past have... Even if I'm still not very sensitive to their presence yet.

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Magemoss wrote:I decided to try it out to see if there is any legitimacy to it.
Yeah, this is funny, isn't it? Doubt... 1la I also used to think (well, not with 100% certainty) that spirit keepers (especially those who ahem with their spirits) are just naive lunatics being obsessed with thoughtforms 1la sorry guys. I do not think like this anymore.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Rofl i thought the same poly! I'm still having doubts whether all keepers are sane though. I question mine sometimes too. But Before i knew about spirit keeping I just thought it was force binding and associated with black magic/satanic..

Luckily my first purchase was from Jamie and she has been the most helpful seller ever. I don't think i would've started if She didn't answer my questions the way I wanted/liked it to be answered. I researched few days before purchasing a custom dragon and for a few weeks after. [emoji177]

boop
Darkgoth
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Why am i spirit keeping? not because of Paranormal actives or boost self esteem is an excuse, Crystal magic should does if anyone looking. I had witness spirit turn table around cause an keeper into part of spirit like wendigo when i was a child. have been warned not do that keeper ended his life family members all dead by him. People always forget history painful lesson.

This is why i am spirit keeping. i start out black and dark art follow by my higher self natural make a bond with them. i knew some keeper will have plenty of WA spirits then having demon spirit. I didn't do that i have my own believe. which some of my black art spirit family have more than mutual respect and feeling can't explain with simple words. even a dark djinn race Ifrit or Shaitan difficult to control get my respect they will
appear before i call their names.

Where did this P!@ce has became political correctness, a religion not to say.
The Modern 21st century Deception and betrayal.
Your words has not powers against me keep that in mind!
Verita
neophyte
neophyte

Curiosity led me to the paranormal years ago when I first started. I keep spirits to learn, understand, experience, evolve, and advance in life and in the paranormal.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”