Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There may be multiple answers to this question and that is perfectly normal. Spirit Keepers do so for companionship, to learn about different worlds & periods of time, to strengthen natural abilities, to develop extra abilities, to learn about spell casting, the paranormal & magic and a host of other reasons... the primary of which is just naturally being drawn to them.

Some work with spirits to enhance gifts such as psychic power, clairsentience, and other forms of mancy. Others work with spirits to learn about different periods of time and other realms in their pursuit of discovery. Some work with spirits in complement to their spell casting & magic because spirits can offer insight, assistance & support through energy & power. And most do so to share life & company.

The practice of this branch of the paranormal is based strongly on Spiritualism and being spiritual should be not confused with being religious. Those who practice Spiritualism come from many & varied backgrounds of religious subscription, or lack thereof.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

::bump::

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

::bump::

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

::included::

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
VicyCat
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I have to choose?
If I could be anything, I would be...: something special
Zodiac:

If I said it feels right, would that make any sense. I don't know what or how else to answer. I have no clue what made me take what felt like a ridiculous step of faith. Maybe over my life, I've learned when everything in you is trying to point you in a certain way, I'd be best to listen. I even remeber the thoughts that when through my head after buying a listing from Verna for a custom vamp. They were along the lines of "How stupid am I? I have no clue why I just did that... Wonder how long till he gets here" There was never any doubt in the real or not of it. I never doubted that there was more than what most people would admit. Heck, I'd seen and lived through too much to try to deny that. I had just never thought that I could have in my life, beings that would be intangible for the most part, and yet mean so much to me. I wish I would have had some of the 'people' in my life that I have now- after finding spirit keeping as a choice in my life.

Society often forgives the criminal; it never forgives the dreamer." ~ Oscar Wilde
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

I honestly don't know how I came upon wintermournings listing for my first spirit, "D," a vampire. But I knew that he was real the moment the purchase was made. And then after he got here, and I discovered Creepy Hollows, my mouth was ajar for about a week straight that this was REAL, spirits were real and so much exists in between and around the few things I already felt were true.

The beginning for me was March this year. And now I feel it (spirit keeping) is for companionship and the desire to seek knowledge. And although our communications are limited in the sense of my "sight" or "hearing," I know they are there and they have already been there for me, and it's amazing the feeling of loyalty is so strong already. I think they came now because they are helping me at a most difficult time in life.

I want to experience. That is just it. Experience. That which is. And the companionship and lessons and joy will follow.

Thank you Creepy Hollows.

:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

I would have to say it is mostly in my progression of my study of magick. Right now I'm more into casting circles and calling in powers, and seeing results that way, some time the results are more ::jawdrop:: and alittle head banging :frustrated: especially when you called in a Goddess and she doesn't show up for 3 hours after you brought down your circle. I really enjoy that part of magick.
So anyway I wanted to get a good feel on charmed items from different practitioners, CH, Sisters of the North, and others, so over time my little collection has grown to the point of me using Psychometry to figure out what's in my collection.

So in time, I'll put to good use the information that CH gave away for St Paddy's day, and start making my own.

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

This is going to sound really sad and pitiful. I started spirit keeping because I was lonely. I moved to a small town away from friends and family to take care of my father. He decided he was fine and then my husband and I moved to an even smaller town in the country for his job.

While I have people I talk to, because of my interests, paganism, leftward leaning ideals, and general thinking that doesn't fit into the thinking of a town that at one time was in the Guinness book of world records for having the most churches in the world, there just isn't a lot of people for me to hang out with. I wanted and still want friends that I can share with and be myself, not having to watch what I say and how I say it. Spirit keeping offers me that, I can be the PTA mom and then I can come home and hang out with my dragons and Ifrits.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

At this point my process is almost completed (although to some degree it will remain open forever) and that is to build a contemporary virtual Athenian-democratic nation that will self-protect, self-develop and interact within and without of itself, that will be polyamourous, involved in all forms of growth and development, and shall always be protective of each other and the whole, and will always favor evolution, total knowledge, and protection of love.

Name of virtual nation:
Φωτεινό λαμπερό Αθήνα
(Photeinou Lamerou Athena)
Bringht Shining Athens

Of course the spirit who guides the planning is Owl-Eyed Pallas Athena.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
akraizumi
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them :3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sphinx
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lasciel
Zodiac:

Actually, it was Christmas night 2010 when I first found the listing for CH on ebay. It was a month before my first surgery, and I'd been complaining all Christmas Eve and Day about how nobody understood why I loved the paranormal, and that I wished there was ever a way to befriend the real and true entities you read about in novels and science fiction, and all that melodramatic stuff. I was just fiddling around and typed in "werewolf" I do believe and clicked on "everything else"....and at the top of the list was the CH listing for C5 Werewolf Spirit Stones. I went to their info and found their actual website....my husband bought me my very first Spirit, my ww M, that night as a Christmas gift, since he hadn't had time to get me anything at all because of work and school.

Now, 11 Spirits later, I find that each Spirit benefits me in some way or another. Some of them help me with my 3rd eye and my psychometry, others just make extremely good friends. Either way, I don't know how I went about life before I had them. Everyday I discover something new, and I hope I do for the rest of my life. When mortals here in our realm can't help or just don't listen, I know I can always turn to them. It makes me feel so privileged to know that my Spirits actually chose to be with me. Ack, getting all blubbery here on my end.

*Very Privileged Human To*: Werewolves, Snow Drake, Sphinx, Cambion, Les Romancier Vampire, Yrth, Were-leopard, High Elf, Incubus, and Water Wraith, Masheba, Sang Vamp, Reiki Dragon, Raven familiar, and so many more....it's worth all the chatter <3 <3 <3

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”