How do you know a spirit wants to be with someone?

Aurorarose
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Poltergeist
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aurora Rose
Zodiac:

So with the spirit stones you dont just pick one and throw it in a box, you all actually search and ask them who wants to go? That is great if I am understanding right, and makes me feel even more confident about my choices.

Fallen angels at my feet, whispered voices in my ear, death before my eyes, lying next to me I fear, she beckons me shall I give in, on my end shall I begin, forsaking all Ive fallen for I rise to meet the end...
Gin
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 217
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'm pretty sure that CH makes sure that the right spirit goes to the right person and they don't just toss one in a box. Most of the listings say they make sure that the right one gets to you. For example, I asked for a Nympo with black hair and blue eyes... what came through was slightly different, but I feel that he fits better.. he has brown hair instead. XD I think it goes the same for pre-bound spirits too... if the spirit doesn't fit they will send you something that fits better but is similar

vampire obsessed
always learning new things
Aurorarose
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That is great I would have to assume that some places dont take the time to find out...makes me feel much more comfortable buying from CH especially when dealing with dark arts spirits.

Fallen angels at my feet, whispered voices in my ear, death before my eyes, lying next to me I fear, she beckons me shall I give in, on my end shall I begin, forsaking all Ive fallen for I rise to meet the end...
Gin
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

That's probably why they take a little more time to get orders out is the care that they take. I got a mystery bag last time I ordered and ended up with a Mananagghal... I imagine he wouldn't have been sent if he wasn't right for me even if it was a random spirit. It's well worth the wait to know you're being taken care of though.

vampire obsessed
Aurorarose
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Very true. I was wondering the other day why it took so long to ship, but just assumed it was because they had a lot of demand. Then I read the thing about why we arent the other guy and realized they did a lot, but I didnt know they even did that with the spirit stones.

Gin
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

It usually says:

The perfect 'insert spirit here' will be chosen for you!

which I think is a nice step towards making sure that your poor spirit doesn't end up as an SRA.

vampire obsessed
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

anther little tip is when you place your order and you have the box checked mark that say permission to replace. Means if it is a pre bound and something better come through for you, you checked the box so she will pick what spirit fits best with your energy andthey can send that spirit to you. Also goes for any thing else you order.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

Huffette wrote:I kind of agree with the idea that if the spirit doesn't want to be with you, then you shouldn't have the spirit. That would be like imprisonment for both the keeper and the spirit. Why bother?

If a replacement can be shipped, who would be happier, then ship that one. I, for one, wouldn't want to keep a spirit prisoner.
I know this is an old post but I totally agree with this. I wouldn't want to keep a spirit that doesn't want to be with me. Just like we have our reasons for the things we do, think, or say so do spirits. I would rather have a spirit that is going to be happy with me then one that is not.

Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shinigami
Zodiac:

::bump::

ImageImage
ღƸ̴Ӂ̴ƷღIღloveღyouღGrellღSutcliffღƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒღ Image
edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

I just started here, but unfortunately already got some spirits here and there trying to experiment and get into the spirit journey actually had most of them from ebay sellers that saw the bid and feel really attracted, so I got a custom dragon and Kyuubi twins from a kindly seller who was the one that recommended ::ch::, but before that I got a Psy Vampire when don't even had an idea of what was that, then got 3 djinns, a hellhound and 2 kinda of demons, actually just find out that demons are not to good to be with them, but actually I don't afraid of them, feel confident that can handle them since I have a really unwavering willpower, now I don't any psychic ability or a natural gift like Terror Misu who can choose the right one, so far I want to believe that they come to me, because they was supposed to be with me in my journey, but now how I know when they need to go somewhere else, or is time to day goodbye, I never thought about it, until I read this post.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”