How do you know a spirit wants to be with someone?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

SteveSusan wrote:Does that mean that as soon as you read the description you just know the djinn is meant for you even though you weren't even sure the ring would fit?
It can be like that, but there are differences between a calling and a wanting.

Which is why the low risk option is to ask for custom conjuration or reverse adoption, compared to pre-conjured/pre-bound : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
LostAngels
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella
Zodiac:

Oooh! I think it was more a want. I have no friends, had bad luck all my life, and my husband is a flirt so I loved the description but the ring came in today and so far nothing

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

SteveSusan wrote:Oooh! I think it was more a want. I have no friends, had bad luck all my life, and my husband is a flirt so I loved the description but the ring came in today and so far nothing
Well, it's not an immediate result like in those movies, clicking the finger and voila or stuff : )
And for making wishes, there's this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I had the most strong connection to a granddaughter of lilith however when she came to visit she could not stand my husband and could not live with him so she had to turn me down. I still think of her to this day and yes it was a very big disappointment

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
Frozentrickster
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Foxes
My magical/paranormal name...: Frost
Zodiac:

I remember a switch out happened to me when I first began my journey. I requested a Wood Elf and ended up with a Garden Elf instead. I ended up talking to CH about it wondering what had happened.
It's a good thing too because my Garden Elf is a great companion.

A jack of all trades. A master of none. But often times greater than the master of one.
LostAngels
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
SteveSusan wrote:Does that mean that as soon as you read the description you just know the djinn is meant for you even though you weren't even sure the ring would fit?
It can be like that, but there are differences between a calling and a wanting.

Which is why the low risk option is to ask for custom conjuration or reverse adoption, compared to pre-conjured/pre-bound : )
Oh yes, good point!

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

I often worry about spirits coming to me only to be after someone else in my family..

wealthysprit
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fairy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mastering Sprits
My magical/paranormal name...: Sprit World

Dear Ash and Magnolia

I hope i can clear my doubts here

A) What is the exact difference between CUSTOM CONJURE and Buying already bonded one?

B) Buying already bounded Vs sprit that suits me through sprit reading service

When i buy a spirit (for Example a Gold Djinn) will u ask the Djinn wish that is it ready to bind with the keeper or it just binds to the vessel or some other through your innovation?

If the sprit binds to the keeper with its willing, then why there is a delay in communication? since it is willingly bonded to the keeper it can respond happily, or at least show some response that it arrived to the keeper.

KINDLY THROUGH LIGHT ON THIS because it is confusing me and am unable to come for any sort for conclusion.

1ht

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Not Ash or Mags here : P
But I'll try to answer, based on my limited knowledge:
wealthysprit wrote:A) What is the exact difference between CUSTOM CONJURE and Buying already bonded one?
Custom conjure listing means the spirits or entities are not bound yet by the conjurers. When the conjurers receive the order for custom conjure spirits, they will conjure and bind the spirit who is closest to your energy signature.

Prebound listing (or "bonded one" in your question) means the spirits or entities have come to the conjurers and (usually) expressed their desire to bond with new keepers even before there's request for them, and thus the conjurers bind them.

wealthysprit wrote:B) Buying already bounded Vs sprit that suits me through sprit reading service
Assuming the spirit reading is this listing:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-r ... nions.html

It is written: "If you would like to know which spirit companions would best suit you right now, this reading is your answer!".

And whatever the result of the reading is, the next step is your decision whether purchasing prebound listing, or custom conjure listing, or not purchasing any.

wealthysprit wrote:When i buy a spirit (for Example a Gold Djinn) will u ask the Djinn wish that is it ready to bind with the keeper or it just binds to the vessel or some other through your innovation?
I don't really comprehend what you're asking, but hopefully these may answer it:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic14120.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic61479.html

wealthysprit wrote:If the sprit binds to the keeper with its willing, then why there is a delay in communication? since it is willingly bonded to the keeper it can respond happily, or at least show some response that it arrived to the keeper.
If you read other people's experiences and reviews in the forum, you can find that there are keepers who take long time, months, even years, before they can communicate with their spirit companions. And there are various possible reasons.

These threads might be beneficial:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic35676.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic64265.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic59226.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic64157.html
As well as many other threads in the forum and articles in the encyclopedia, if you check them.

And you might want to use the helpdesk ticket if you want to contact Ash or Mags directly:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/tickets/contact/
: )

wealthysprit
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fairy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mastering Sprits
My magical/paranormal name...: Sprit World

Super Dark wing

I hope i got it. Like any new spirit keeper i am eager to contact by the spirit asap. But the things i need to understand is quite clear here.

Thank you

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”