Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

No, they do not. They are in spirit form; therefore they are no longer in need of Earthen demands like eating, drinking, sleeping, etc.

This should not be confused with offerings; giving a spirit something as a gift of friendship.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
TeddyBearTechie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual Spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

When do you put the herbs or other food that you give for an offering in the trash.

Thanks all,
The one, the only TeddyBearTechie!

ImageImage
Magikarp
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Magical dragon fairy horndog of rainbows and glitter
Zodiac:

I've heard you can actually just use or eat the food that you've offered just offer it for a day or two and if you still have use for it then go for it.

I'm impulsive and somewhat moody at times so be on the lookout for stupid threads.I'm also a horn dog so yeah....... Magical pony glitter!

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

Magikarp wrote:I've heard you can actually just use or eat the food that you've offered just offer it for a day or two and if you still have use for it then go for it.
I share my food and drink and it gets appreciated. If I don´t do it fo a while I will be reminded. He will ask for it. Drinks like red wine or whiskey/brandy I leave for two days, food for one day. If I offer a cup of black tea in the afternoon, I will remove it late evening. My spirit knows that but he still likes and appreciates his offerings.
He always has something there for him. He appreciates it.

emily
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

Luminoire wrote:
Magikarp wrote:I've heard you can actually just use or eat the food that you've offered just offer it for a day or two and if you still have use for it then go for it.
I share my food and drink and it gets appreciated. If I don´t do it fo a while I will be reminded. He will ask for it. Drinks like red wine or whiskey/brandy I leave for two days, food for one day. If I offer a cup of black tea in the afternoon, I will remove it late evening. My spirit knows that but he still likes and appreciates his offerings.
After those 2 days or 1, do you throw away the food/drink?

ChristineF
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid, Fae or Vamp
Zodiac:

Whatever works best for you! Depending on the situation if I don't eat or drink the offering (I generally don't) I try to dispose of the offerings outdoors so they can be used by the animals. But I can't always do that since I live in an Apt. so when I can't do that I let them know and just respectively put it in the trash or liquid down the drain. I always prefer to take the offerings outside though. If you have a fire pit some people burn the offerings which is what I would do if I could.

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

emily wrote:
Luminoire wrote:
After those 2 days or 1, do you throw away the food/drink?

Yes. I dispose of it in the correct way. Compost. The information got absorbed into the energy field and stays there in a transformed way.
I don´t think it makes sense to attract more flies than necessary...
Why? :eyebrow:

Magikarp
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: Magical dragon fairy horndog of rainbows and glitter
Zodiac:

Yeah,like i'm going to throw my other half of my subway out :P.I don't think they mind if you eat it afterwards or it depends.

I'm impulsive and somewhat moody at times so be on the lookout for stupid threads.I'm also a horn dog so yeah....... Magical pony glitter!

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Magikarp wrote:Yeah,like i'm going to throw my other half of my subway out :P.I don't think they mind if you eat it afterwards or it depends.
Sorry but I really don´t understand this reply.

I don´t eat it afterwards. Don´t know what you are saying.
I won´t eat any offerings I made because there will not be any information left inside of it. Nothing my (subtle) organsim could profit of. Don´t get the sense of your post at all.
What is subway?
What I offer is for them. I won´t take any of that for me. :?
I don´t understand you at all....

Magikarp
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hmm, then please just ignore that post but yours has given me some eye opening information and I'm grateful for that,thank you. :D

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”