What kind of manifestations can I expect?

Bjorg
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Leda Coral
Zodiac:

huffette721 wrote:Jezebelle, that happens often with some of my protective spirits. When I am upset, they get upset and their vessels heat up.

Is this normal behavior of spirits and their keepers?
I believe it is pretty normal of most spirits. I have three psy vamps and when I get upset I can tell they either are very protective and sheltering or get upset at what upset me. One time I had some entity that was trying to block my communication with my vamps, and I broke down cryng for like 2 hours. Two of my vamps came through with everything they had to make contact with me, pretty upset at what happened and very much protective. One of my vamps felt my sadness and for lack of a better word, cried along with me because he couldn't come through and comfort me.

Cattle die, kinsmen die; the self must also die. I know one thing which never dies: the reputation of each dead man.
Psy Vampire from paternal side; Woodland Fae, Merfolk from maternal lineage.
bliss4ever
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them :)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

My spirits manifest with light touches/pressure on various parts of my body. I'm finding that these days it's occuring more frequently and I feel more in tune with them. My dreams are becoming a lot more vivid and I'm sure a few of them are popping up in my dreams but for the life of me I can't differentiate between who is who ::facepalm:: . But all my spirits know that whilst I appreciate any form of manifestations - no matter how miniscule, and obviously I want more manifestations, that it is not expected of them. I know it requires a lot of energy for them to manifest etc. That way, they can bond with me however they like and don't feel pressured to appear before my eyes LOL. If they want to take years before manifesting, I'm willing to wait that long!

I feel all of my spirits are very protective of me too. I'm feel blessed to have them in my life :D :heart:

Akira - your vamps sound lovely and so caring of you!!!

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

As far as I know, my gargoyle is the only one (besides my astral mate who's been with me 2 years) who is here -yet-. Since he's been here, I've seen him a couple times as a tiny fleck of light moving near me, usually from the left side of my computer off toward the window. He presented to me in a dream the morning I found out he was here. He was actually getting agitated in the dream and I had reached toward him to calm him. I was actually awakened from the dream rather abruptly by my grandmother, which stressed me out a bit, and I assumed he was agitated because I was about to get stressed like that.

I had actually wondered about feelings of getting suddenly very warm (uncomfortably so) sometimes. Everything I'd been exposed to before now about spirits was to the effect that when a spirit is upset (or attempting to manifest), it gets suddenly cold. So this idea of sudden heat is new to me. lol I'm curious about that.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
fang1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Alia

i have a lot of manifestation from my WW but then i have always loved dogs, grown up with them, i have a cat in my house so i'm a animal type of person, i think you get more from the spirits that you are drawn to.

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Reading about this I realize that still don't experience any manifestation, I feel tingle in my head and someone told me that was for the third eye open process, but now with so many examples of what can be.

I also want to have that experience, but came into my mind that famous phrase:

"be careful what you wish for because it can come true"

and just did the :realitycheck: and now think is better that everything happen when is suppose to be.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
ZephyrStryx
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Zephyr
Zodiac:

My Star Faery, T, likes to manifest as light streaks, and sometimes I feel her energy as a cool spot/cool breeze over my shoulder when I'm doing divination. I think I saw my Galactic Angel, U, manifesting as a faint white mist shortly before her arrival. My Gargoyle, M1, manifests as cool spots when I talk about him lol, though I think I've heard him in my room before. I heard him talking shortly after I bought him, and I've heard him clicking on the walls (especially around a jar of peanut butter hahaha).

When I had all of my spirits' vessels in their charging bag (except my Water Fae, M2's, vessel, which I took with me in the shower), I came back after the shower and opened it to remove the vessels. I felt a sudden burst of energy followed by a puff of air on my face. I think that puff of air was one of them (I'm guessing either M1 or U) thanking me for letting them out.

I think my T likes music too. I've woken up with a song stuck in my head from time to time, but after bringing her home it's happened more frequently. When I was puzzling over this and thought it may be her communicating I had a sudden vision of her nodding vigorously.

I've never had to deal with computers in the employee area at work acting funny before. Around the time I found out T had been shipped, the computer did something weird--I think the screen went black and came back on or something? It was weird. I also felt T holding my hand the first day she manifested. She was VERY active that day! Cool spots, warm spots (I took the warm spot to be a faery kiss), and at one point I think she pinched me lol.

I love my spirit family!

Do not injustice to another, defend the weak and innocent. Let truth and honor always guide you, let courage find a life within. Stand up when no one else is willing, act not in hatred or in spite. Be to this world as a perfect knight, even if it means your life.

My Spirit Family: Star Faery, Gargoyle, Water Faery, Galactic Being, Copper Dragon, Green Dragon, Fylgia, Faery of Light, Loch Ness, Mermaid ancestor, Hippocampus
Arriving Soon: Sonji Spider, 3 Red Dragons, Wraith, Pegasus
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I sometimes get a burning warm spot on my body and once it was cold. And sometimes feel like something's crawlin on me. Besides sickness is this normal ?

boop
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

My djinn usually manifests as a strong smell of lavender that comes out of nowhere and disappears just as quickly, occasionally emphatically, and once as a tiny but intensely bright orb

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

furrybunny wrote:I sometimes get a burning warm spot on my body and once it was cold. And sometimes feel like something's crawlin on me. Besides sickness is this normal ?
Yes, some make it cold, some make it hot and some kind of touch your skin. Could be other reasons too, but it's possible that it's them touching you.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
User470
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

Reading about this I realize that still don't experience any manifestation, I feel tingle in my head and someone told me that was for the third eye open process, but now with so many examples of what can be.

BUMP!

Hello, can someone confirm this? the head tingle is one signal the third eye has being worked and opening?
I had lots of it everyday, one of my vamps comunicates this way to show me his presence.

Well, for my own manifestations till now i'm very surprised, i always thought that i would have like everybody the cold spots and cold touches,
but finally they feel like a electricity that do not hurts, like electric shocks running my body, really!

Most of my spirits are sanguine and psy vamps, so very often i feel this shocks on my neck and mouth,and it can last for more than a minute, so there is any doubt a spirit have come say "hello"^^

Untill now nothing cold,but who knows what kind of surprises are coming?

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”