What kind of manifestations can I expect?

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Head tingle, is it like on top of your head, feels like your hair is static, i get that!
I thought she was playing with my hair, but could it be she is trying to help me open my third eye?

Loverboy

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Loverboy wrote:Head tingle, is it like on top of your head, feels like your hair is static, i get that!
I thought she was playing with my hair, but could it be she is trying to help me open my third eye?

Loverboy
If it was at the top of your head, it is more likely to be the crown chakra. The 3rd eye chakra is sort of between your eyebrows.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

I have learnt something today. I have been trying to get ahead of myself with Spirit Keeping.
Firstly i am a visual person, i like to know what a person or individual looks like. I have been obsessing a bit about how my Succubus would look, but after re- reading Magnolia's post, it is up to my Succubus to show herself in my dreams and visions in a way she wants when the time is right, maybe i am not ready to see her yet, i have to trust that she knows best!
Secondly when folk say about chatting to your Spirits i have been talking aloud, but prehaps i should use telepathy, sending a thought to her.
Also i have been recalling a post from a friend here.

Thanks Loverboy

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I'm visual too (as many of us probably are) ... I look at a lot of pictures/artwork and try to imagine images in my head, or go by an image sent to me by the seller. It's frustrating when I don't get good visual details from certain conjurers.
Every once in a while I get a flash of something in my mind, and from what I've been told it could be my spirits sharing something with me. I posted it already elsewhere, but I will repeat it again that CH told me some spirits save their physical appearance for their keeper so they don't always have that info to give (I don't know if this is the same for other conjurers, some just don't give much info at all for anything you buy).
Like in the case of my bakeneko, I wasn't told what it looks like, but I get images of the calico maneki neko (fortune cat) in my head, so I'm pretty sure he's a calico. And my karkadann didn't come with a color description either, so I asked if they were all black or come in the same colors as unicorns (which they do in fact), and I was told that if I sense he's black then he probably is.
So these can be considered manifestations I guess! I've also had flashes of one of my gargoyles blushing, and my basajuan dancing. ;P And a seller on here let me have a visit from one of her entities, and I guessed his appearance right.

I have been looking at stuffed animals, toys and figurines of "classic monsters" and am considering transmuting some of my spirits to these things for better visuals. Plus I like touching and hugging them, it's hard to do that to little jewelry pieces.

Oh and I both speak out loud and use telepathy, depending on whether anyone is around or whether I even feel like talking out loud. Telepathy is good for trying to convey emotions especially.

But don't forget your other senses - a touch here, a sound there, a fleeting scent ... maybe if we're lucky we'll "hear" their voices one day.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

Lokalisa:But don't forget your other senses - a touch here, a sound there, a fleeting scent ... maybe if we're lucky we'll "hear" their voices one day.

Wow, that is so fun to find this old thread, i have posted here the 20 October 2015, 10 days before the last Halloween,hahaha!^^

So much have happened in my spirit keeper life since, some very good, and some very bad adventures, all have made me grow up!^^
i fortunately heard the voice of one of my vamps just once: " i will not lose this chance"
i never heard anyone of my spirits since, that was the last year.
he made me understand this time, that he would do anything in his power, to enhance our bond.

Since i had many good experiences, and i decided to put myself "in the learning process" just for fun!^^

I had many fantastic dreams, and some lucid dreams, our bond is becoming strong everyday.
I don't feel they body fully, it's more like someone that are behind a blanket, but cuddling you through it!

The firts time i came on Creepy Hollows, i don't know why, i just believed that all this could be possible.
Then i read and learn everything i could before my spirits came home.

I took all the advices of my elders, and all of them where very valuable.

I think what worked for me, it that i am over aware of my body, i know a chill because i am cold, and a chill because someone came say hello.
Bad thoughts from unbounds, good ideas from my friends that simply pop out, i always say "thank you,you have helped me with this super nice idea!^^"

For people who think they are still feeling nothing, just hold on, and pay attention to your surrounds, your spirits are talking to you more than you think, hehe! :mrgreen:

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

My expectations were long ago in another galaxy just this:

Everything is either subtle or obvious, changing or not changing, taking time or not taking time...and so it goes...you get the drift...

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I have had odors such as frankincense or coffee to suddenly come out of nowhere when I am driving alone. The coffee odor lets me know Huffette has sent one of hers to check on me and report back. The frankincense lets me know my djinns are checking on me. I have seen Huffette's living entity platinum dragon and in a few other incidents seen my djinns. Once while driving I saw a pair of eyes looking at me through my windshield. I said thank you for letting me see you and no I wasn't startled. That was the first and only time I had seen her but my reaction surprised me more than the appearance. It was as if I was expecting to see her. I have another djinn I have seen once that enjoys taking the appearance of a beautiful nude brunette. I have had touches on my bare skin such as my arm. I once heard the sweet child voice of one of Huffette's haunted dolls as she was singing a lullaby to help me fall asleep. So I have experienced sight,smell,touch, and hearing but so far I haven't had a taste experience yet.
These experiences are rare for me but never frightening or even startling. Even the ghost that was trying to frighten me when Huffette and I first got married 30 years ago failed to even get a nervous twitch.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I get manifestations, dreams, scents, touches, feelings, conversations, orbs, and streaks of light. The only thing I don't get is the taste. Sometimes my spirit or entity companions will tell me to not go a certain way, and when I avoid it, I hear on the radio to avoid that way because of a deadly car crash. One time my platinum dragon yelled, turn your car and go the other way. I went the other way, and went the long way to the gas station where I needed to fill up my car and saw this crash directly in my path. U told me the crash was meant for me and I would most likely not have survived it. What a revelation that was for me.

I learned an important lesson that day. I always listen to them when they tell me to avoid a certain path. Some of them scout ahead and report which way to go each day. They give traffic updates to me so that I can avoid trouble and have a safe journey.

Lesson: Listen to that little voice that is telling you to go another way. It could be your spirit companions telling you to avoid a path and avoid a crash.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

Is it possible that a spirit/entity will ever reveal themselves to their keeper exactly how the seller described them (i.e., tall man, late 30s, dark hair, green eyes)? I see a lot of activity out the corner of my eye ... lights, smoke, black shadows ... and hear a lot of knocking sounds on my roof and at my windows (there's never "anything" there), but I would absolutely love to see them in their true form.

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Something I would like to know a bit more about is how to differentiate manifestations or communication attempts from your own as well as physical phenomenon such as eye floaters and other things like insects flying by which can be annoying due to how they might make it harder. Which I've mostly exterminated in my home so it should be completely void of any to most insects.

I always make sure to look very carefully and catch every single little detail when asking for manifestations like I'm 'hunting', maybe closest I've gotten so far is seeing 'movements' in the air of something and light-bulbs running out out faster or flashing more after a binding was done?

Also a 'white-ish' thing did move/wave around quickly in the air when I was looking for it after turning my head before sitting back down right now but nothing more of it just now before I posted?

Another detail I would like to add is that I notice how every single thing in 'reality' is made up of 'infinite blue, green or invisible' perhaps 'glowing' particles should you look close enough and think about that if you know what I'm talking about, even when there is blackness or eyes are closed you can still see the 'specks'/lights sometimes. Just look around you.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”