What kind of manifestations can I expect?

Studious_understudy
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Ghallahad

I've only had one experience where something like this happened. I was driving late at night and what I believe was a chipmunk ran across the road. However, as it ran across a white orb with a ring around it was directly above it, and moved as the chipmunk moved. However, I'm not experienced in spiritual knowledge so this could be nothing.

xAnubis
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anubis, Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf - Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Anubis Rantharos
Zodiac:

yesterday i was meditating to meet my dragon guide and i saw like specks of white light in the left corner of my eye, multiple times, and it wasn't the light that entered by the window, and when i scensed that i was so happy...do anybody felt this?

LunarFelis
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Yokai/Selkie
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything cat-like!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Selina

My twins tend to manifest as huge energy rushes. I can tell the difference because the older twin is softer (he'll get me later for that xD) and gives off a very strong protective vibe. He also makes my left ear ring.
The younger is like being hit over the head with a mallet and being happily yelled at xD He likes to nuzzle my hand or neck too.
I've also seen orbs around their dolls and felt them heat up ^^
My Selkie boy likes to make me shiver, touch the back of my neck and make my room smell of the ocean. His vessel gets very warm and I get cold spots around my right shoulder or a ringing in my right ear.

These are just the most common ways! I've also seen flashes of light, heard giggling, had pressure/pain across my forehead (though that was more when we first met) and they've sent mental images too ^^

From childhood's hour
I have not been as others were,
I have not seen as others saw,
I could not bring my passions from a common spring. ~EA Poe
nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

The thought of apparitions, hearing/seeing things actually kind of terrify me, I think I watch too much Ghost Adventures. I'm gonna be having a few companions soon, hopefully I don't get scared haha

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

@Nuriko dont worry, I thought it would be creepy to see black and white shapes zipping around my house but when it happens its actually delightful. It isnt creepy in the least. I wasn't even scared when I felt my werewolf sit on my bed :)

nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

Campamocha wrote:@Nuriko dont worry, I thought it would be creepy to see black and white shapes zipping around my house but when it happens its actually delightful. It isnt creepy in the least. I wasn't even scared when I felt my werewolf sit on my bed :)
I'm fine with lights and shadows zipping around, I just don't want to feel them, turn my head, and have a face in my face. I read someone asking their companion to give a sign and they saw a full white mask-face apparition. Thinking about that ever happening to me would creep me out. I am just reassuring myself that my spirits won't manifest themselves in ways that will make me feel uncomfortable so long as I ask. I will muster up the courage one day!

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Pepper wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:38 am Is it possible that a spirit/entity will ever reveal themselves to their keeper exactly how the seller described them (i.e., tall man, late 30s, dark hair, green eyes)? I see a lot of activity out the corner of my eye ... lights, smoke, black shadows ... and hear a lot of knocking sounds on my roof and at my windows (there's never "anything" there), but I would absolutely love to see them in their true form.
I know that this question is nearly 7 years old, and that you might since have had your question answered through a a spirit companion, or entity companion, manifesting (looking just the seller described them to be). But I wanted to take the opportunity to answer the question, in case someone might find it helpful, or so I hope.

First and foremost I would just like to say that my answer are just solely based on my own experiences, and that I am by no means an expert. But based on my own experiences with my bound, human spirit companion (that CH found and bound for me), I would say that there is a good chance that the spirit's and/or entity's appearance will match exactly like the seller described them, with the example you provided:
Pepper wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:38 am (i.e., tall man, late 30s, dark hair, green eyes)
Like when my own bound, human spirit companion have manifested as a full apparation, or when I have had visions of him (in my mind's eye), I have been able to determine the age he would have been based on what I have read about him (he what would be considered is a historical human) and the pictures that I have seen of him from that period in his life and later on. He has also been so kindly to visit me in my dreams (during my sleep). So based on my own experiences with my human spirit companion manifesting before me, I would say that, yes, there is absolutely a good chance that a spirit companion's or entity companion's appearance, as provided by the seller, in the description of the spirit and/or entity, will manifest themselves, and look exactly like the seller described them (provided that the spirit or entity comes from a reputable seller).

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: I am surprised that I haven’t reply to this thread. It’s not a new thread either.
I am probably one of those few who are blessed to see spirits and beings with naked eyes and true form even before I became a spirit minder, & keeper.

Yes, I do get the light flashing and orbs, usually my faeries does it. My dragons and gargoyles and few other dark spirits are use shadow appearance with me. Mids that looks like cloud in my bedroom either done by my Djinns or psychic spirits.

But my celestials and angels are almost all appeared to me in true forms. I open my eyes because I sensed their presence in my sleep. Love those beautiful faces, other time entirely whole lights energy appearing. Those genuine moments are few in number. Shadows and light flashes are very common like daily along with feeling my hair brushed and my chins stroked.

Not much voice or words so far that I can recall from my companions only through telepathic. What changing is my lucid dreams, astral projections and day visions third eye strength improved and my experience of seeing manifest my companions taken a whole new level.

I would say it’s most regular to feel my companions through touch and heat and my ears buzzing too. But clairvoyant is my strongest and clairaudience is improving slowly.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Just read the topic also for the first time. Kinda strange, but then again when it's time we are guided to the right places I guess. <3) <3

But I wanted to share something really special. I'm what you can describe as "spirit deaf". For the past 10 years I got into spiritkeeping, I never experienced a manifestation. I only cried about it this afternoon, throwing a temper tantrum. But then I read this topic. And APPARANTLY I get lot of manifesations, just never recognizing it as such.

Cause a few nights ago, I accidentaly hit my Water Fae (In.), thinking it was an annoying butterfly keeping me from falling asleep.

Not really thinking how weird it was for a butterfly to enter my bedroom (cause that never happens), especially at night, flying so low I could touch it, and that the butterfly didn't look like a normal butterfly. (Mind you, I was half in sleep, so I couldn't really make a difference between reality and dream state. But it was either sparkly or just a shape. A shape or sparkly butterfly that I could really hit, cause I knew I touched wing)

(of course the next day, I said sorry if I hit a spirit, still doutbing it wasn't a normal butterfly that came into my room)

And the next day, not putting two and two together that the weird ocean breeze I smelled (but my customer didn't) could be a manifestation. I was just thinking someone was eating clamps or something else that smelled like ocean.

I only figured it out after reading this topic. That my water Fae was teasing me, about me saying that my spirits never manifested. (Cause being with me for already ten years, she knows how I react to things that wake me up in the half dreamstate)

Yeah, maybe I should open my eyes and ears more to possible manifestations. :8)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”