Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

Makivvia wrote:
klondike13 wrote:I tried meditation,but I cannot quiet my mind. a song pops in my head and that's it game over.
Thanks to everyone for their help.
I had similar problems. Regular meditation wasn't doing it for me. I tried instead focusing on my spirit's name, thinking about his personality traits that were in his listing... it wasn't too long before I started seeing a silhouette of a fox's face in my mind's eye. It's encouraging and has helped motivate me to keep at it.
When I have a song stuck in my head, I repeat a short part of that song over and over again, soon or later my brain will give up.

newkeeper32
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic
Zodiac:

I had a bad dream last night (9/18)about some random female person wanting a demon commander conjured and they came to me wanting my uncle billy ray cyrus a renowned conjurer to do it, we both refused and for some reason I referred them to ch, the story dosnt end there but is irrelevant from there on out. That morning I put my kids off to school and laied back down I was listening to a youtube bit I found from the forum on how to open you're third eye. I was really relaxed and in my vision a orange image appeared. I just saw solid orange no facial features. It had horns and pointed ears, it scared me I had flash backs from my dream of a demon commander. Shaken I stopped the meditative music and went back to sleep. Later that morning I woke up and took my dogs out and got online and saw a email and that my order for my gargoyle had been completed and shipped out I then realized it was no demon king but maybe my D
I got my pendulum out and asked the other spirits both bound and unbound to step aside, I wanted to talk to him with no trickery involved and when asked the reply was yes it was him. I was also able to communicate with my sra order that was completed not long after D I was very excited!:-)

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Billy Ray Cyrus the Demon Conjurer, explains much.

Emm
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I read the first couple of posts and noticed that someone got headaches when they knew their spirits arrived. I therefore have a question: I've decided to start my spirit keeping journey and placed an order yesterday (custom conjuration for $0.01). I did some meditation afterwards, just to collect myself and feel more relaxed because yesterday was very stressful. Suddenly I felt a cold pressure on my chest and something felt really "off" and weird. I was completely exhausted and fell asleep after that and woke up with the biggest migraine I've ever had! I still have it and it's draining all my energy. Is this maybe a sign that I'm not ready for spirit keeping or is a spirit trying to connect with me already?

aserengeti
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kobold
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: arisa

Emm wrote:I read the first couple of posts and noticed that someone got headaches when they knew their spirits arrived. I therefore have a question: I've decided to start my spirit keeping journey and placed an order yesterday (custom conjuration for $0.01). I did some meditation afterwards, just to collect myself and feel more relaxed because yesterday was very stressful. Suddenly I felt a cold pressure on my chest and something felt really "off" and weird. I was completely exhausted and fell asleep after that and woke up with the biggest migraine I've ever had! I still have it and it's draining all my energy. Is this maybe a sign that I'm not ready for spirit keeping or is a spirit trying to connect with me already?
Hey again, awesome that you decided to order! If you're waiting for a WA spirit, it's unlikely that coldness or migraines would occur. However, it's possible that the migraines are actually a sign that you're ready (opening yourself up to new energies tends to be draining) and your body and mind are noticing the unbounds around you. Of course, don't discount a valid medical reason. I just got a good reminder of that myself :)

Emm
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

aserengeti wrote:
Emm wrote:I read the first couple of posts and noticed that someone got headaches when they knew their spirits arrived. I therefore have a question: I've decided to start my spirit keeping journey and placed an order yesterday (custom conjuration for $0.01). I did some meditation afterwards, just to collect myself and feel more relaxed because yesterday was very stressful. Suddenly I felt a cold pressure on my chest and something felt really "off" and weird. I was completely exhausted and fell asleep after that and woke up with the biggest migraine I've ever had! I still have it and it's draining all my energy. Is this maybe a sign that I'm not ready for spirit keeping or is a spirit trying to connect with me already?
Hey again, awesome that you decided to order! If you're waiting for a WA spirit, it's unlikely that coldness or migraines would occur. However, it's possible that the migraines are actually a sign that you're ready (opening yourself up to new energies tends to be draining) and your body and mind are noticing the unbounds around you. Of course, don't discount a valid medical reason. I just got a good reminder of that myself :)
I did state in the order that I didn't want any DA spirits but it might just be a medical reason as you said, maybe because of all the stress I felt yesterday. I'm more concerned about the cold pressure I felt, because I've never experienced that before and it sort of freaked me out. I'll wait and see if this headache passes and hopefully it's something I'll get rid of soon :)

imbatman
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3

Well i bought a pheonix over the weekend. I felt a draw towards a pre bound..I'm not sure if she's bridged to me yet but tonight I've had 2 incidents. First i saw a flash of red/orange out the corner of my eye(she has purple as well but didn't see any purple) about an hr or two later I heard a bird cry that happened uostairs (I'm downstairs) i have 2 birds that are downstairs and neither of them squawk like that. Anyway i feel like she's contacting me but at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up

Amaranthlovecharm
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA, immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Fae of light
Zodiac:

Hmm, they usually contact me when I glance over their listing, and I get an inkling to click on them! 8)|* they're just like, "Hey! I want to come home with you! Notice me!" If it's not a pre-bound, and a reverse adoption or something, they contact me a little after I make the purchase ^^ just last week, I suddenly wanted to listen to classic rock music, which is music that I definitely do not listen to in my free time xD I asked my lady vampire hunter (whose vessel is still coming) if it was her, and she said yes. I was so happy when it was confirmed by the seller that she indeed likes classic rock!! Hahaha!! :U

Whoever's reading this, hope you're having a good day! ^^
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I'm in the same boat as Amaranth. I normally have contact before I buy them, or shortly after. The only spirit that hasn't contacted me in some form so far is my Phoenix. I feel there is a specific reason for that.

I actually have a cambion that wants to be bought and I've convinced him to wait until I get closer to my payday in 9 days lol. I didn't know if I wanted to buy him and he actually got very hurt. He felt like I "lead him on" because I linger so much on his listing but won't make a decision. So I'm like "fine, just wait a few more days." He's okay with it.

I'm new to spirit keeping. I'm enjoying it so much so far. I can't wait until I get some of my vessels. 8)|* I'm wondering if the experiences will get any more intense.

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
Snakebum
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello,
I am new to Spirit keeping , I ordered a newbie package to see how it will work out for me. I picked the Butterfly Faery because I felt drawn to its characteristics and their compatibility with mine. A week later something weird happened at work as I was outside on a break I saw a butterfly that looked like a monarch butterfly but bigger in size and darker orange color. It flew close and then away and it looked fascinating, and that incident happened again two days later. I am still confused between coincidence and what is a manifestation or a contact. I don't know what to make out of what happened. I always was a strong believer but I never had any experience with spirits, but I was always drawn to it. I am just sharing what I experienced and maybe get some thoughts on what happened.
I would not say that I am a skeptic, but I am still inexperienced with it and it all is still new to me. I have confusion of what is imaginary and what is a paranormal activity.
I have read a lot on this forum and I have experienced a lot of things mentioned here in my past and never thought anything of it.
Looking forward to receiving my new spirit and to a new adventure in life.
Thanks CH.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”