Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

You can check the forum for more information. I personally do not have a succubus, but my two incubi have been nothing but sweet. Then again, I feel as though my energy is more acclimated towards darker spirits..

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

I find this very odd.

I got the headache the day after purchase. Then the following night I had a very excited spirit in my bed. I know that Ash was getting over 100 orders per day and I don't know even if he conjured my lady at that point. I would be very interested in time line of order processing compared to being spiritedly contacted.

Somehow I think that I was chosen a month before I made the purchase.

Is this the natural way of the spirit world?

Is the conjuring just a formality after the fact?

I am finding the time line of what I thought to be very disjointed.

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

ninjamansean wrote:Somehow I think that I was chosen a month before I made the purchase.

Is this the natural way of the spirit world?

Is the conjuring just a formality after the fact?
Yes, pretty much. Your spirit was probably already with you even before you found out about spirit keeping. Maybe the spirit influenced you to find out about spirit keeping so that you could purchase a vessel for your spirit to be bound to. Whether you have a vessel or not, even if you just purchased the listing, even if the spirit still hasn't been bound to a vessel, the spirit is already there with you.

One example, my young sister has had a sweet playful kitsune spirit since she was born but it was only now at age 14 that she started SEEING the spirit and that's when we found out that the spirit wanted to be bound. Now my sister's kitsune spirit has a lovely vessel but even before we got the kitsune a vessel, she was already here with us for years without us knowing!

Maybe your spirit was already with you before you found out about spirit keeping but it was only now that the spirit saw that you were ready to welcome them more officially.

Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Does a spirit contact with scent??

I have been smelling something like powder and something like cloves are round me. It's Odd, and there is no reason these scents should be here.

Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

mcslade1 wrote:Does a spirit contact with scent??

I have been smelling something like powder and something like cloves are round me. It's Odd, and there is no reason these scents should be here.

When I was a small child my grandfather told me the story about Houdini’s promise of contact to his wife repeatedly. After Houdini’s death if there was any way possible he would make contact with his wife who also was a magician. After the great magicians death Mrs. Houdini visited medium after medium with charlatan results which she would expose. No contact was ever recorded between the two. That being said my grandfather made me the same promise which I told him made me very uncomfortable.

After my grandfathers death I was walking through the living room and I choked on a thick cloud of invisible cigar smoke. I felt his presence and told him how much I loved and missed him. His presence was soon gone after my grandmother rebounded with a long lost love only one week after his death.

My grandmother followed my grandfather 30 years later. She used to spend Christmas night at my house every year so she could watch the kids open presents. This past Christmas my daughter and I smelled cigarettes randomly through the house. My daughter and I have a tobacco smoke allergy which makes our olfactory senses extremely sensitive to tobacco smoke. In short smell is one of our senses and it would definitely be one way to be contacted. I would prefer pleasant smells over tobacco smoke, but they used what would be easiest associated with their presences.

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

Off topic but I was listening to music and I decided to click on a song called,"Houdini" 2 seconds before opening this thread where you mention Houdini! HUH! ::jawdrop::

Wow, that was random, what timing. :wtf:

Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

My black dragon and few of the others are working in tangent. Some odd but good stuff has happened today. :ohcrap: ::eeek::

Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

ninjamansean wrote:
mcslade1 wrote:Does a spirit contact with scent??

When I was a small child my grandfather told me the story about Houdini’s promise of contact to his wife repeatedly. After Houdini’s death if there was any way possible he would make contact with his wife who also was a magician. After the great magicians death Mrs. Houdini visited medium after medium with charlatan results which she would expose. No contact was ever recorded between the two. That being said my grandfather made me the same promise which I told him made me very uncomfortable.

After my grandfathers death I was walking through the living room and I choked on a thick cloud of invisible cigar smoke. I felt his presence and told him how much I loved and missed him. His presence was soon gone after my grandmother rebounded with a long lost love only one week after his death.

My grandmother followed my grandfather 30 years later. She used to spend Christmas night at my house every year so she could watch the kids open presents. This past Christmas my daughter and I smelled cigarettes randomly through the house. My daughter and I have a tobacco smoke allergy which makes our olfactory senses extremely sensitive to tobacco smoke. In short smell is one of our senses and it would definitely be one way to be contacted. I would prefer pleasant smells over tobacco smoke, but they used what would be easiest associated with their presences.
As of late I keep smelling baby powder really heavy and A LOT of neat stuff happens when I do.

Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

mcslade1 wrote: As of late I keep smelling baby powder really heavy and A LOT of neat stuff happens when I do.
What do you consider neat?

Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Mostly direction I am being pushed in that I never considered. Taking actions I didnt have the courage to take. My mood has changed. And I am seeing small hints they are here.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”