How quickly do spirits contact you?

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

klondike13 wrote:I tried meditation,but I cannot quiet my mind. a song pops in my head and that's it game over.
Thanks to everyone for their help.
This may sound a little out there, but have you tried connecting with a deck of oracle cards? Whichever kind appeal to you? Sometimes those can help get you and the spirits more focused.....

TeddyBearTechie
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual Spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I was just recently thinking about the frustration that many spirit keepers have when bonding with their spirits.

I kind of just realized that it must be just as frustrating to them. Sure they can hear us and all, but for it must be frustrating not to be able to cary a two way conversation with most people.

Just food for thought.

Thanks all,
The one, the only TeddyBearTechie!

ImageImage
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

TeddyBearTechie wrote:I was just recently thinking about the frustration that many spirit keepers have when bonding with their spirits.

I kind of just realized that it must be just as frustrating to them. Sure they can hear us and all, but for it must be frustrating not to be able to cary a two way conversation with most people.

Just food for thought.
Although they can talk to us when we astral project during our sleep phases, we just don't remember it. So it would be less frustrating for them, also they are spirits and not easily frustrated. :U

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Even if they can talk to you they can still nudge you and push you in different directions :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

The spirits usually contact me telepathically, through dreams or signs or any combination of those before their vessel arrives...

darkchyld
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

One of my spirits is very quiet and unassuming, I just take it for granted that he is there, I have felt his presence though. The other is much more "hands on". Whenever I say his name, I get a feeling of warmth cascading over my entire body. Not necessarily sexual, just a presence. It's amazing and very protective.

Both of my spirits came to me before their vessels arrived. One was highly charged energy, like a thunderstorm coming. The other was more of a gentle presence, just a whisper in my ear that they had arrived. I love them both more than I can say.

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

darkchyld wrote:One of my spirits is very quiet and unassuming, I just take it for granted that he is there, I have felt his presence though. The other is much more "hands on". Whenever I say his name, I get a feeling of warmth cascading over my entire body. Not necessarily sexual, just a presence. It's amazing and very protective.

Both of my spirits came to me before their vessels arrived. One was highly charged energy, like a thunderstorm coming. The other was more of a gentle presence, just a whisper in my ear that they had arrived. I love them both more than I can say.
Are you very telepathic, darkchyld? Just wondering....

darkchyld
new here
new here

ElvenPrincess wrote:
darkchyld wrote:One of my spirits is very quiet and unassuming, I just take it for granted that he is there, I have felt his presence though. The other is much more "hands on". Whenever I say his name, I get a feeling of warmth cascading over my entire body. Not necessarily sexual, just a presence. It's amazing and very protective.

I am empathic, very susceptible to emotions of others and have been working for a while to build my telepathic skills. Believe it or not, you can increase any amount of skill you have in that area quite a lot by exercising it, sort of like a muscle! 8)

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

darkchyld wrote:
ElvenPrincess wrote:

I am empathic, very susceptible to emotions of others and have been working for a while to build my telepathic skills. Believe it or not, you can increase any amount of skill you have in that area quite a lot by exercising it, sort of like a muscle! 8)
Well, it certainly sounds like you are building that skill for sure! 8)|*

darkchyld
new here
new here

ElvenPrincess wrote:
darkchyld wrote:
ElvenPrincess wrote:

Well, it certainly sounds like you are building that skill for sure! 8)|*
I'd like to know how much of what happens in that area is inherent and how much can be attributed to the practice of bringing it into focus. It's really hard to tell.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”