Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I find even mundane practice like isolating different sounds and blocking others helps, whether that's considered natural or building skills is neither here nor there (always there and not used vs building) in the end all that matters is throat your awareness is heightened

You would have to be half mad to dream me up ~Lewis Carroll
darkchyld
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

bgrigri wrote:I find even mundane practice like isolating different sounds and blocking others helps, whether that's considered natural or building skills is neither here nor there (always there and not used vs building) in the end all that matters is throat your awareness is heightened
True.

End results are what matter, sometimes I just have to question how they came about. It's a sickness...Lol. 7\

brenna323
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: none so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have a cleopatra Djinn on my way, I keep seeing egyptian things everywhere!

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

brenna323 wrote:I have a cleopatra Djinn on my way, I keep seeing egyptian things everywhere!
I'm sure those are signs she is sending you....stay open to receiving more! 8)|*

Mehr03
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

how do we know when a spirit is calling us or sending us signs? I tried searching the forum on this subject but not getting much. Thank you. I would love to read on such experiences. :)

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Mehr03 wrote:how do we know when a spirit is calling us or sending us signs? I tried searching the forum on this subject but not getting much. Thank you. I would love to read on such experiences. :)
Hi, Mehr03,

I think this is very subjective, and different for every individual as far as receiving and recognizing signs. In my own personal experience, I've had signs come to me in dreams, actual signs in nature (such as a butterfly or dragonfly flitting in front of me), double rainbows appearing, orbs in photos, as well as strong intuitive callings to listings of vessels and their spirits/entities. If you find yourself looking at a listing over and over and going back to it, it is probably a sign from that entity or spirit, wanting to be with you!

I hope that helps...... 8)|*

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

P.S.) to Mehr03:

This is ironic, but after I wrote the above reply and logged off here, I went to check my emails on another site, and I was still thinking about your question regarding signs from spirits and entities.

At the bottom of one of the reply emails I got from someone regarding a question I had on shipping for some items I had purchased, there was a quote, and this is what it said:

"Signals from Spirit may be elaborate or simple, but they are always around us."
- James Van Praagh

So.....there you go! LOL

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

Well, the latest one of my numerous courtwind angels is a VERY keen fellow.
He is very active and keeps making himself perceivable to me in many ways.
He keeps touching me and making me see his energy in all sorts of colors.
In my office today he kept touching my hands and arms in a warm way and I saw his energy in light purple and lavender blue.
He does seem very concerned about me noticing him or bringing his point across...lol. :)
Seriously, he is one keen spirit. Bless him! :)

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

VicyCat wrote:I do't even check the postal status, I know what day my spirits will be in the mailbox- I wake up randomly in the middle of the night with a near-migraine level headache. There's been a few who showed up before they got here. There's some whose presence is very minimal- and others who are very in my face. But the head ache is always there, when they are almost home.
I'm in the process of my first body binding spirit, I have had no confirmation yet, But migraine GALORE plus my mouth tastes very different. kind of like soap? weird huh? 8Z

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

kindred wrote:
VicyCat wrote:I do't even check the postal status, I know what day my spirits will be in the mailbox- I wake up randomly in the middle of the night with a near-migraine level headache. There's been a few who showed up before they got here. There's some whose presence is very minimal- and others who are very in my face. But the head ache is always there, when they are almost home.
I'm in the process of my first body binding spirit, I have had no confirmation yet, But migraine GALORE plus my mouth tastes very different. kind of like soap? weird huh? 8Z
Hello, kindred,

I was wondering if your spirit with the body binding is a DA spirit or maybe vampire? I ask only because I get really bad headaches whenever vampires are on the way to me......sometimes werewolves and Incubus too, but more with the vampires I've noticed.....

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”