venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi ElvenPrincess, yes :) He is a vampire spirit.
I think what I am tasting in my mouth is some kind of stale blood. It is odd... 8PP

Mehr03
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

ElvenPrincess wrote:P.S.) to Mehr03:

This is ironic, but after I wrote the above reply and logged off here, I went to check my emails on another site, and I was still thinking about your question regarding signs from spirits and entities.

At the bottom of one of the reply emails I got from someone regarding a question I had on shipping for some items I had purchased, there was a quote, and this is what it said:

"Signals from Spirit may be elaborate or simple, but they are always around us."
- James Van Praagh

So.....there you go! LOL

haha this is quite funny :) ...thank you for your reply. I should watch out for any big or small signs.

ladyinviolet
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Haiban
Zodiac:

I don't know about how 'quickly' spirits contact you, but I know that they seem to find me.

I'd been digging threw ebay and had planned to get some more spheres since the all the djinns have taken up all the ones downstairs. With my eye on a set of 4 small quartz spheres for auction, a frantic angle looking to be heard came to me. Her vessel was amongst the bunch, and there isn't anything worse for a spirit than having one's vessel in the hands of a collector. Vessel may be kept but one is most certainly not heard or known of. There isn't much like being woken up, jittery with energy, at 6 in the morning from a spirit wanting you to do something. And I'm happy to say that for when she gets here she already has a new vessel picked out. =^u^=

Another way spirits like to make themselves known and or my attention, if I don't realize they are there, they'll but a bit of pressure on my leg or foot. More often than not it's when it's someone new. I'm glad I haven't had to deal with the headaches thus far, but it may come with those that are already vesseled by another. Naturally vesseled spirits may be different. But that's just me.

What that makes me exactly, I don't know. :\

It's a bit different when they come to you rather than you bringing them to you. If that makes any sense?

J wanted me to add that they also get your attention threw nudges and urges to do things like say, going threw mom's jewelry collection, or old knickknack box that you haven't pulled out since moving. Stuff like that. I've found quite a few naturally vesseled spirits that way.

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

That's interesting, ladyinviolet, about the "pressure on your leg or foot" when spirits are new.
I've had that experience as well, and I know another forum member on here said the spirits work on her feet sometimes to help heal issues. My right sleeping sock gets pulled off a lot....just the right one!

MarkXander
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 333
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mark Xander
Zodiac:

I have found my spirits make themselves know almost right away or even notice them before I get their info...its like there is someone new here and its always a mystery :p Trying to figure out names and details. It is also good practice to validate your answer by trying to figure out their name before they arrive and see if you were close or dead on :) I have been close but never 100% it would be for example (not any of my spirits names) Melissa and i would think its Carissa. One day i shall be right! lol

Divine Angel, Courtwind Angel x4, Astral Angel, Sparkling Angel, Volkh, Watcher, Succubus, Were Cat Shifter, Kitsune, Gold Dragon, Black Clan Dragon, Death Angel, Witch, Red Dragon, Cat Familiar, Sorcceress, Were-Bear, Arkan Sonney, Wood Eld, Mermaid, Silver Dragon, Portal Fae, Psy Vamp, Alya, Fire Fae, Gryphon, Sterling Angel, Wraith, Garden Elf Oagi Alliance
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

shrapnel wrote:I have found my spirits make themselves know almost right away or even notice them before I get their info...its like there is someone new here and its always a mystery :p Trying to figure out names and details. It is also good practice to validate your answer by trying to figure out their name before they arrive and see if you were close or dead on :) I have been close but never 100% it would be for example (not any of my spirits names) Melissa and i would think its Carissa. One day i shall be right! lol
I have found this to be very true also. Many times the contact occurs well before you find the vessel even......and the more you get into this, the more often it occurs! 8)|*

Amber Tears
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Hellhound
Zodiac:

It also important not to expect anything particular. Every spirit has it's own personality.

I recently received my Draugr's vessel and made my first attempt to connect via meditation. Before I even got into a meditative state let alone ask the draugr a question, I saw a hellhound in a flash. I haven't received the hellhound's info/name/age yet. I was surprised and bet the hellhound trampled over the draugr to meet me. This was days after the hound sent me other signs; strange barking, feeling something shift around on my bed and finding strands of black dog hair. I thought that all DA spirits would be stand-offish to a degree and silent, like my draugr are, but my hound is just an attention hog! 8)|*

When morning shows his livid face
Your bed shall feel my empty place,
As cold as death, till fall of night.
aserengeti
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kobold
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: arisa

Amber Tears wrote:It also important not to expect anything particular. Every spirit has it's own personality.

I recently received my Draugr's vessel and made my first attempt to connect via meditation. Before I even got into a meditative state let alone ask the draugr a question, I saw a hellhound in a flash. I haven't received the hellhound's info/name/age yet. I was surprised and bet the hellhound trampled over the draugr to meet me. This was days after the hound sent me other signs; strange barking, feeling something shift around on my bed and finding strands of black dog hair. I thought that all DA spirits would be stand-offish to a degree and silent, like my draugr are, but my hound is just an attention hog! 8)|*
Wow you found physical dog hairs on your bed?! That is ridiculously cool :D

Amber Tears
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Hellhound
Zodiac:

aserengeti wrote: Wow you found physical dog hairs on your bed?! That is ridiculously cool :D
Just two strands of jet black dog hair. It's truly an honor, it must take a lot of energy to manifest physically.

When morning shows his livid face
Your bed shall feel my empty place,
As cold as death, till fall of night.
Sneachta
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

klondike13 wrote:I tried meditation,but I cannot quiet my mind. a song pops in my head and that's it game over.
Thanks to everyone for their help.
I had similar problems. Regular meditation wasn't doing it for me. I tried instead focusing on my spirit's name, thinking about his personality traits that were in his listing... it wasn't too long before I started seeing a silhouette of a fox's face in my mind's eye. It's encouraging and has helped motivate me to keep at it.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”