What happens if I ignore my spirits because I’m sad, busy...

ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

Hope all my spirits & entity companions wont feel sad... decided to give them atleast 1 hour everyday.
Been sometime since Im only give them 1 hour per month lol.

Gonna bribe them with crazy amount of pampering session. Hope that will do.

blackwolfwitch
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 120
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: ifrit djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Szaria

I had one of my spirits explain it to me like this, " You don't see ALL your family (cousins, nieces and nephews, uncles, aunts, ect.) ALL the time! It's impossible to be with everyone at once at all times." She makes me feel better :)

Arkansas Bayou Witch
JLajambe
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or werewolf

::bump::

This is good to know. I was wondering about what would happen when I get a job and can't spend as much time with my spirits as I can/do now. 8;D

Choice, not chance, determines destiny.

Home of a Gold Dragon (L), a Gargoyle (Q), and a Kodama (M).

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

They are with you no matter what and they will continually contribute to your life as you go about living it. :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Lord Validus
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: My future self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Meliora Validus
Zodiac:

I like the idea of having good friends that are pretty much around you 24/7. You'd probably bond with them much better than your normal life friends =P Which is what I would suspect goes on here with our spirits. Plus, energy matching stuff and all.

GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

Oh man, this has definitely been happening with me. And not just with my spirits either >_> I know I don't really have any reason to feel bad, but I always do. Ugh. Life. :\

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others
jewelheart
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Wings
Zodiac:

I have three spirit stones from what I bought before a few years ago. The only thing is, I don't know what they are? Would they even still be there? I just found them last week. I held all three of them for a while trying to reconnect. I think of them often, but I can't tell what they are. These are small stones, so I think they were free spirit stones that I got with my orders from years ago. Is there a way I can tell if they are there? I keep them in my purse/wallet. I think one might be a gryphon but I am not sure.

I LOVE Dragons!!
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

jewelheart wrote:I have three spirit stones from what I bought before a few years ago. The only thing is, I don't know what they are? Would they even still be there? I just found them last week. I held all three of them for a while trying to reconnect. I think of them often, but I can't tell what they are. These are small stones, so I think they were free spirit stones that I got with my orders from years ago. Is there a way I can tell if they are there? I keep them in my purse/wallet. I think one might be a gryphon but I am not sure.
Can't you look at your order history on CH? Maybe their info was put there too? And even if they weren't there, the binding lets you contact them.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
jewelheart
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Wings
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
jewelheart wrote:I have three spirit stones from what I bought before a few years ago. The only thing is, I don't know what they are? Would they even still be there? I just found them last week. I held all three of them for a while trying to reconnect. I think of them often, but I can't tell what they are. These are small stones, so I think they were free spirit stones that I got with my orders from years ago. Is there a way I can tell if they are there? I keep them in my purse/wallet. I think one might be a gryphon but I am not sure.
Can't you look at your order history on CH? Maybe their info was put there too? And even if they weren't there, the binding lets you contact them.
I don't remember my username from then. I have been meditating with them and I know one is a Gryphon and am in contact with him. I have my tickets with all of the information on them. The other two stones, I don't feel anything with. I don't think these are spirit stones. I think these were stones given to me from a friend. So good news is, I found a long lost friend. I have a lot of lost time to make up.

I LOVE Dragons!!
RoseCityTarot
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Zephyr
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:The spirits with you are very much aware of your life & what is going on with you. The majority of the time they know you better than you know yourself and they are not going to be upset if you have to take time away from them to address your own issues. They are highly evolved beings who see the bigger picture and they chose you knowing all that would transpire, so don’t worry if you have to take time away.
This is such a relief to hear :) My star faery just arrived last Tuesday and since I just returned to college (I'm taking 2 classes, one of which is online due to my work schedule) I've been worried that my getting back into the habit of having to balance school, work, and my personal life would hinder the bonding process. Since I got the email notification the other day that my gargoyle, water faery, and galactic being have been sent out I'm going to have three more additions to my spirit family to bond with!

T is a total sweetheart though, and I'm glad she's in my life. By the way, thanks so much for her, Magnolia and Ash!

Do not injustice to another, defend the weak and innocent. Let truth and honor always guide you, let courage find a life within. Stand up when no one else is willing, act not in hatred or in spite. Be to this world as a perfect knight, even if it means your life.

My Spirit Family: Star Faery, Gargoyle, Water Faery, Galactic Being
Arriving Soon: Copper Dragon, Green Dragon, Fylgia, Faery of Light, Loch Ness

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”