What happens if I ignore my spirits because I’m sad, busy...

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

jewelheart wrote:
Aprophis wrote:
jewelheart wrote:I have three spirit stones from what I bought before a few years ago. The only thing is, I don't know what they are? Would they even still be there? I just found them last week. I held all three of them for a while trying to reconnect. I think of them often, but I can't tell what they are. These are small stones, so I think they were free spirit stones that I got with my orders from years ago. Is there a way I can tell if they are there? I keep them in my purse/wallet. I think one might be a gryphon but I am not sure.
Can't you look at your order history on CH? Maybe their info was put there too? And even if they weren't there, the binding lets you contact them.
I don't remember my username from then. I have been meditating with them and I know one is a Gryphon and am in contact with him. I have my tickets with all of the information on them. The other two stones, I don't feel anything with. I don't think these are spirit stones. I think these were stones given to me from a friend. So good news is, I found a long lost friend. I have a lot of lost time to make up.
You could ask for your username through helpdesk..?
You may have to give your real name so they can search for your username but they could probably find it for you.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Oh thank you, maybe that is why i cannot seem to connect with my Drakaina, prehaps she will only connect when i really need her too. My Succubus and i seem to connect everyday.I have tried to involve my Drakaina. My Succubus always wants to be with me, well most of the time.

Loverboy

LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Loverboy wrote:Oh thank you, maybe that is why i cannot seem to connect with my Drakaina, prehaps she will only connect when i really need her too. My Succubus and i seem to connect everyday.I have tried to involve my Drakaina. My Succubus always wants to be with me, well most of the time.

Loverboy

Maybe your Drakaina isn't the social type. I have an Ulaphres Angel like that. She has told me she is not interested in offerings or "bonding rituals'. Her desire is to help me in my life. She can seem cold sometimes. Its how she is. I love her.

FlowersandLight333
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not Sure Yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy, or Mermaid.

Dark Abyss wrote:so true magnolia. since this is the first time i have been sick while having spirits i wasn't sure what to expect. they seem more concerned with me just sleeping and resting instead of me talking to them. i keep apoligizing for not being able to take them on my walks, or talking to them and they all just keep saying "don't worry about us, just get some rest". the funny thing is the volkhs get quite bossy about this matter, insisting that i go to bed immediately. lol
Hello, I can absolutely relate to what you're describing. And I have a question. Are volkhs beings that are somehow related to wolves or werewolves? I ask because that is a Russian and possibly German word for "wolf". I couldn't find them on the encyclopedia but then I probably didn't look carefully enough.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

In Russian the word volkhv means wizard or sorcerer. In German - I was born and raised in Germany - I never heard the name volkh before. We have a German first name "Volker", but it means defender of the people.

FlowersandLight333
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not Sure Yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy, or Mermaid.

lucyseward wrote:In Russian the word volkhv means wizard or sorcerer. In German - I was born and raised in Germany - I never heard the name volkh before. We have a German first name "Volker", but it means defender of the people.
Wow, that's so cool! I am half Russian, half America and was born in Ukraine. Russian was my first language but I'm no longer fluent in it as I once was. I didn't know volkhv meant wizard or sorcerer. Just that volkh meant wolf. So that's really cool. You learn something new every day!

enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

This has been in my mind for a lot. I haven't had time or given the amount of attention to my other companions. I usually speak with one of them the most and others not really. I get insecure and think of myself as a awful human companion to each of them.

I've been going through so much depression and anxiety and lack of energy I literally do nothing all day, everyday. That's slowly fading away and I'm gaining my energy back. I am diagnosed for my mental health. So my mental is first important.

She/Her
Spirit companion
Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4

creepyhollows wrote:The spirits with you are very much aware of your life & what is going on with you. The majority of the time they know you better than you know yourself and they are not going to be upset if you have to take time away from them to address your own issues. They are highly evolved beings who see the bigger picture and they chose you knowing all that would transpire, so don’t worry if you have to take time away.
Hey Magnolia :) A very old but nice topic was bumped and I wanted to give it a chance writing here by hoping to get answer from you. You said the spirits don't just spend their time in vessel which is me in this case becuase I have my spirits bound to me ( I cant communicate with my spirits even though it has been 4 months now, but it's a different story 1sa ). What I wanted to ask is that, do they hear whenever I call their names while they are at their own realms ?

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer
Zodiac:

Mebuga... I'm not Mags obviously, 1s but I can answer this and YES, they hear you regardless of where they may be whether it be a different realm or dimension or even a completely different universe altogether.

To hear, feel and sense your spirits, I would suggest to work on just relaxing and letting go of the desire to hear, sense, feel or see them and any and all pretenses of how they should communicate with you, as if wanting it so badly may be energetically interpreted as desperation mixed with frustration of not getting the results you want when you want them can create resistance which then disallows that communication to come through as in that state we essentially cut ourselves off unwittingly to communication... does this make sense to you(?)

The best thing to do is to relax, let go and just be open to their communication at any given time without any attachments to the specific result, so they can best communicate with you in their own way and time. My guess is that they have been communicating with you in many different unexpected ways but perhaps wanting it so badly and preconceived notions that spirits will communicate this way or that way, causing attachments (and resistance) to form has been keeping you from being able to see and interpret the communication as it may come in many forms.

Spirits tend to communicate in many, many ways, I've found my spirits will communicate to me through emails on topics I had questions about, that I put aside wanting the answers right then and there and out of the blue I get an email on that topic, or I stumble across an article or ad, or video or through a song that hits on those questions I had before or it may simply pop into my mind out of the blue, and viola! there's the answer I was looking for... Most times, it does not take but a few moments for the answers to come or for me to sense my spirits around me supporting me... it's through the pondering then letting it go without expectation that I always get the answers I seek and in those acts, I recognize my spirits are communicating with me, so just be open and allow it to come in any form your spirits choose and you will find they are always there with you whether you call on them specifically or not; they know when you need them... let them surprise by letting go and being open to however, whatever form they wish to show themselves to you

I hope this helps :)

Blessings 1ht

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht
Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4

lori67k wrote:Mebuga... I'm not Mags obviously, 1s but I can answer this and YES, they hear you regardless of where they may be whether it be a different realm or dimension or even a completely different universe altogether.

To hear, feel and sense your spirits, I would suggest to work on just relaxing and letting go of the desire to hear, sense, feel or see them and any and all pretenses of how they should communicate with you, as if wanting it so badly may be energetically interpreted as desperation mixed with frustration of not getting the results you want when you want them can create resistance which then disallows that communication to come through as in that state we essentially cut ourselves off unwittingly to communication... does this make sense to you(?)

The best thing to do is to relax, let go and just be open to their communication at any given time without any attachments to the specific result, so they can best communicate with you in their own way and time. My guess is that they have been communicating with you in many different unexpected ways but perhaps wanting it so badly and preconceived notions that spirits will communicate this way or that way, causing attachments (and resistance) to form has been keeping you from being able to see and interpret the communication as it may come in many forms.

Spirits tend to communicate in many, many ways, I've found my spirits will communicate to me through emails on topics I had questions about, that I put aside wanting the answers right then and there and out of the blue I get an email on that topic, or I stumble across an article or ad, or video or through a song that hits on those questions I had before or it may simply pop into my mind out of the blue, and viola! there's the answer I was looking for... Most times, it does not take but a few moments for the answers to come or for me to sense my spirits around me supporting me... it's through the pondering then letting it go without expectation that I always get the answers I seek and in those acts, I recognize my spirits are communicating with me, so just be open and allow it to come in any form your spirits choose and you will find they are always there with you whether you call on them specifically or not; they know when you need them... let them surprise by letting go and being open to however, whatever form they wish to show themselves to you

I hope this helps :)

Blessings 1ht
I appreciate your thoughts and advices so much. I will keep all those in mind. I am a new keeper and waiting for that door to open safely and fully. Another thing is I want my spirits to be active during the day and I would like to communicate with them whenever I want, in close future I hope,maybe. I have them for companionship only and maybe I am asking for too much I am not sure. As a person who would like to get some touches or kisses from his spirits ( 2 female angels 1 female Cambion), I can't even play the red/black card game, I cant feel them helping me. I understand all your points and I hope you get all my points and make empathy with me. Oh lastly, since I have been a keeper, I am having a lot of dreams,almost every night, this is actually good but they are totally random and I cant see or talk to my spirits in my dreams. Yea thats about my story :)

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”