Do spirits get jealous, angry, depressed?

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Lucky all mine is entity so they really deal real emotion and pain on me, a lot XD

ImageImage
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

I did read lots of post about vampire so that I could understand my new companion better, but like all we know, not all of them is good. Vampire is a predator by nature and as keeper we should always be careful, but a lot more said bad things about them. I read the post along with my vamp, and suddenly I feel a very sad emotion, which I know it's not mine and it's my vamp feelings. Through that emotion, I can feel what has happened in his life before, which is different from mine; that's why I'm sure it's him.

it's only that one time I felt his strong emotion^^ so I believe as long as it's related to their past life, the emotion can be projected if we met the condition.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I want to answer on this topic for so long... I think I'm going for it.
Yes, spirits CAN have all kinds of feelings. Not every spirit is a Buddha or Jesus in personality. Especially these, who suffered alot in their life (or a violent death) and need to heal. Spirits have the same feelings, emotions, preferences and things they hate as entities do~ just because you die doesn't mean you turn into an all-knowing and wise being. (That would make the whole reincarnation-thing pretty useless)
But these are just my two cents.

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

I want to add my two cents in here, if it helps anyone.
My spirits definitely seem to have their own emotions and emotional reactions to certain things I do, but I feel they are more understanding than a living human would be.

For example, my Terra Dragon was originally bound to my spirit and that was really neat. But after I got my Incubus vessel in and I was wearing both my Gargoyle vessel necklace and the Incubus vessel ring, I would always feel this really obvious sadness. Not like a depression but more of a gloom and a heavy sigh. I knew it was my girl.
I gently confronted her and asked if she was upset and she explained to me that she wanted a physical vessel of her own so she wouldn't feel left out and I could have something physical to associate with her (because if I don't have a vessel I DO tend to be less attentive and that's completely my fault. I've learned my lesson.) So we sat down and searched for an appropriate vessel to transmute for her, and we settled on a beautiful dragon ring that was the same color as her! I could FEEL her happiness and excitement, and when I finally transmuted her vessel, I felt at peace and accomplished. I knew I was feeling this from her.

On a different note, I've noticed that my Incubus has a very small jealous streak. It doesn't interfere with me and the other spirits, but he pouts when I give another spirit their own attention. He wants it all! lol

As for anger...I haven't really experienced anything like this from my spirits, but I don't provoke it either. I did feel a rather "huffy" feeling from my Gargoyle when we were discussing the addition of an Incubus to the family and he essential got up in arms and said "I'll kick his ass if he gets out of hand!" lol. (They've never had an issue and they get along very nicely! They work as a tag team to protect me <3 )

But to the point, I have felt and experienced different variances of emotions from each of my spirits. I'm a firm believer that it different for each spirit and each race of creature. : )

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
Faolan
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Magnolia wrote: Sat May 22, 2010 12:05 am Typically, no. Spirits are evolved beings who have stepped out of their previous, mortal life and into the other side. They are not subject to the same hang-ups we as humans still experience. Have Keepers reported seeing this kind of behavior in their spirits? Yes, however the jury is still out on whether or not the Keeper is either projecting their own emotions into the situation or if humans are just incapable of appropriately processing some of the energies they feel from spirits and therefore are misinterpreting the situation
I wholeheartedly agree with the initial post and would like to expand on a few points. Firstly, it's essential to recognize that spirits, as evolved beings, have transcended beyond their mortal life and are not constrained by the same emotional and psychological limitations as humans. Their interactions and manifestations in our realm are subject to different rules and understandings, which can often lead to misinterpretations on our part.

Adding to this, the human experience is deeply rooted in our sensory and cognitive capabilities, which might not be fully equipped to comprehend the subtleties and nuances of spiritual entities. This limitation often results in misinterpretations of what we perceive from spirits. The possibility that Keepers might project their own emotions onto these entities further complicates this dynamic, emphasizing the need for introspection and self-awareness in our interactions with the spiritual realm.

Moreover, just as cultural misunderstandings among humans can lead to conflict and miscommunication, interactions with spirits from different cultural backgrounds can be similarly complex. Spirits may carry values and norms from their original cultures, which might vastly differ from those of the Keepers. This cultural aspect is crucial in understanding and interpreting the behaviors and energies of spirits.

Finally, it's imperative to consider that spirits may express emotions in ways that are fundamentally different from human expressions. Some spirits might not even experience emotions in the way we do, leading to potential misunderstandings. Their modes of emotional expression could be based on experiences and perceptions that are alien to human understanding, requiring us to approach these interactions with an open mind and a respect for the unknown.

In conclusion, while there is anecdotal evidence of spirits displaying human-like emotions, a critical and empathetic approach is necessary. We must be mindful of our cognitive and perceptual limitations, the cultural origins of spirits, and the potential differences in emotional expressions. This approach will allow for more authentic and meaningful connections with the spiritual realm.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”