Can someone else touch my spirit’s vessel?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote: I bound my spirit to my own spirit. So if someone 'with experience/sensitive to spiritual/a conjurer/keeper' touch me could they know I'm a keeper or affect my spirits?
*well at least I know it when my family touch me they don't realize I'm a keeper lol so inexperience people can't sense them ww but I had a feeling that my spirits don't want me to touch them (I've been avoiding holding hand with my mom since my spirit arrived)
Not always. To be sure, you can ask your companions to avoid being seen by others. But still, someone with a very sensitive ability might be able to sense something.

I believe it's alright to hold your parents' hands if you want to. The spirits shouldn't stop you from daily life activities, unless there's a specific reason for it.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote: Not always. To be sure, you can ask your companions to avoid being seen by others. But still, someone with a very sensitive ability might be able to sense something.

I believe it's alright to hold your parents' hands if you want to. The spirits shouldn't stop you from daily life activities, unless there's a specific reason for it.
I have asked them to avoid show their presence or being seen by others, but I always called them even when my family was around or in public. Recently I don't have that feeling again when I holding my parents hands, maybe because I tell them about it ^^

I'm just afraid that bind to spirit will be vulnerable to attack from outside as ppl can accidently touch me. Probably I should have protection spell on me :'D or.. having spirits that provide protection is enough?

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote:I'm just afraid that bind to spirit will be vulnerable to attack from outside as ppl can accidently touch me. Probably I should have protection spell on me :'D or.. having spirits that provide protection is enough?
Mmm there are threads mentioning that protection is never enough. Some keepers even have army of protection.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 76&t=26133

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
FenOL wrote:I'm just afraid that bind to spirit will be vulnerable to attack from outside as ppl can accidently touch me. Probably I should have protection spell on me :'D or.. having spirits that provide protection is enough?
Mmm there are threads mentioning that protection is never enough. Some keepers even have army of protection.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 76&t=26133
thank you! I'll make sure to remember this^^

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”