Can someone else touch my spirit’s vessel?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

As with the water & salt it should not make a bit of difference whether someone else touches your spirit’s vessel or not. Any practitioner worth their weight in gold will bind the spirit so it is protected & shielded and someone else touching it isn’t going to matter at all. You can even take an extra step to add something like the CH Dead Spell which renders a vessel “dead” or “empty” when touched and no one is the wiser of the vessel’s true purpose. However, you should always consult with your practitioner or seller to ensure a binding has been performed that cannot be manipulated by someone else touching the vessel.

It is often thought that someone touching your vessel will cause the spirit to be confused and not be able to differentiate between your energy & the other person's energy. This is not an accurate portrait of the relationship between Keeper & spirit. A spirit responds to a specific person because they appreciate your energy. Spirits are not dim-witted entities that are easily confused & manipulated just by someone else's energy being introduced into the equation. They have been differentiating between energies long before you existed.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

:funnypost: "not dim-witted" I love it :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

This is good to know since I had been doing what felt right to me when I would get a new spirit and basically I would let the other person or animal touch the vessel as I would say " This is my daughter J or B meet C". I only did it with the ones it felt right for. Glad to know gut feelings didn't lead me astray on this point.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

good to know thanks , but for me I just dont like people touching them . I tend to be a bit over protective . lol :silly: I even keep them with me when people come over out of fear that they might get stolen :frustrated:

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

this is a really good thing to know because i hate letting anyone near my spirits vessels.i can be very-very territorial and dont like anyone around my space,but it is nice to know that if my daughter,cat or random person touches them, that it will not affectmy spirits energy at all.

also anyone else find that their cat really loves to try and sleep on the vessels. if i put mine down for a minute the cat is up on the bed, trying to sleep on them.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

sadlotus79 wrote:this is a really good thing to know because i hate letting anyone near my spirits vessels.i can be very-very territorial and dont like anyone around my space,but it is nice to know that if my daughter,cat or random person touches them, that it will not affectmy spirits energy at all.

also anyone else find that their cat really loves to try and sleep on the vessels. if i put mine down for a minute the cat is up on the bed, trying to sleep on them.
my cat is ALWAYS being nosey and rubbing his face all over my vessels if i happen to have them in my hand while bonding...don't want kitty snot on them, that's for sure!

::rofl::

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

dilvsy wrote:my cat is ALWAYS being nosey and rubbing his face all over my vessels if i happen to have them in my hand while bonding...don't want kitty snot on them, that's for sure!

::rofl::
Try having 3 nosy cats.

Good to know Magnolia, thanks for the information.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

I was just wondering about this today. People somehow feel drawn to enchanted vessels or spirit 's vessels and I'm glad their touchy behaviour won't influenced the spirits r the spells . Thank you

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Thanks for this Magnolia :)

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

My cats walks over them to get to the window. So far...no losses lol. My daughter fetches them for me if I am in another room and no problems here lol. (Although she has started to twitch...I just think that's waiting for christmas lol.)

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”