How is a spirit bound to my spirit? What is bind to spirit?

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

magic8 wrote:but her argument was that living spirits can evolve/change and his feelings if something bad were to happen in his realm will effect my feelings and actions.
this confuses me as there can't be such things (as far as i know) of "living" spirits. it's either an entity (which if it's a vamp that means it has a physical body in this realm) or it is a spirit (the energy of the dead). i have several of my spirits bound to me and have yet to be "possessed". of course this is there choice or they can continue to use their original vessel as their connection point to me.

hope this has helped. :hug:

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

magic8
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: GypsyRose
Zodiac:

Thanks Abyss I guess the right term is intelligent entity and that things happen in their realm good and bad and it can effect them change them evolve them and that having them bound to us is much deeper than we understand and effects us mind body and soul .Im just repeating what she said I dont know if this applies to the binding I had done. If thats true I feel kind of ignorant having had that done... :hug:

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

magic8 wrote:Thanks Abyss I guess the right term is intelligent entity and that things happen in their realm good and bad and it can effect them change them evolve them and that having them bound to us is much deeper than we understand and effects us mind body and soul .Im just repeating what she said I dont know if this applies to the binding I had done. If thats true I feel kind of ignorant having had that done... :hug:
what you had done was a spirit binding correct? if so, then it shouldn't effect you that much. now if it was a soul binding, then yes you can (i did say can) effect you. if that makes sense? for me, mine are all spirit bindings.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

magic8
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: GypsyRose
Zodiac:

yes it was a spirit binding to my body only and I contacted the original seller and she said thats all it is and nothing more...You know its so hard when you get info from two people who are respected in their field that is contradictory...This journey is confusing enough at times.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

::bump::

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
EidolonMoon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So Bridging and Binding to spirit are two different things? Since both seem to give the keeper the ability to be in close contact with their spirit wherever they go what is the difference between the two? Why would someone bind over bridge or vice-vesa?

EidolonMoon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

moonspirit wrote:So Bridging and Binding to spirit are two different things? Since both seem to give the keeper the ability to be in close contact with their spirit wherever they go what is the difference between the two? Why would someone bind over bridge or vice-vesa?

Of course I can't spell tonight vice versa ;)

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Now as far as bridging and binding spirit goes binding to spirit eliminates the use of a vessel such as spirit stone, ring, necklace. Instead you are the vessel. It has been said that binding to spirit is a deeper bond. I do not know if this is true or not. So to me this a personal choice the keeper makes.

ImageImageImage
EidolonMoon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

moonwind wrote:Now as far as bridging and binding spirit goes binding to spirit eliminates the use of a vessel such as spirit stone, ring, necklace. Instead you are the vessel. It has been said that binding to spirit is a deeper bond. I do not know if this is true or not. So to me this a personal choice the keeper makes.

Thank you! So if you bridge is the vessel really needed? Like what if you lose the vessel for instance?

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

If you choose a vessel other than self and bridge and say you loose vessel, spirit will still be with you and you will still be able to communicate. A physical vessel is really for us humans as we seem to like to hold, touch, pet, stroke things. It really is more of a convenience for us. lol Even if before loosing you could not hear or see spirit and have a vessel to hold it really is no difference. That is the great thing about the bridging process that CH does.

Also in most instances CH will replace the vessel for you by your permission to call spirit back and be re-bridged to new vessel if you do not feel that confidant in doing it yourself. I usually go with them doing it as I have lost a few to never be seen again. The old vessel I mean.

Also any spirits you have from other sellers can be bridged to you by way of the bridging stone they sell in the store. It is a great tool. Really a must have if you have spirits from other sellers. Plus once you would get the bridging stone you can do them all at the same time as it takes seven days to complete.

I hope this helps.

ImageImageImage

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”