Can spirits make you twitch, move, or be paralyzed?

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Can spirits make you twitch, move, or be paralyzed?

Postby Prinsiippi » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:16 am

I used to have lots of twitching on my eyes and around my mouth, but those have been gone for a long time now, maybe because I started to take separate vitamin pills with max consentration of each warranted in my country.

Now I have something I sometimes call twitching, but it starts from my spine, like I was surprised and jumped.Thing is it is not really random; I cannot make me jump in a similar way from my own will, but if I purposefully touch a spiritual energy field it happens. Bit like with a hot kettle and you touch it accidentally, but without the burn. If I want to touch same place, but not the energy, I can and nothing happens.

It can get more random if the energy field has a mind, moves and touches me, but usually it is a reaction for something I say, and I most of the time get also an idea what they mean by that. I do not know what a doctor would say if I had to explain why I suddenly jump, I've had them on healthcare center too, but maybe they thought I was just jumpy.

Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch

Postby Primarch » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:36 am

Just tonight I went to my second Reiki circle. I don't normally twitch, but each time I get Reiki I get a twitching on the left side of my face. I'm not sure what it is, only that I have received Reiki three times now (twice tonight from two different Reiki Masters and once a few weeks back from a Reiki Master friend of mine) and each time my face has twitched.

Though not exactly the same, I do think that it has something to do with energy flow.

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby MadFox45 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:33 am

i've never had paralysis from a spirit, but i have had cold chills which have made my body respond with pretty crazy shudders... i was just sitting in the passenger seat of the car at the time listening to music and feeling pretty excited about my new friend who was coming soon... but he used the chills to let me know he was already there... 1ks

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”