Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Zephyr
Zodiac:

This is good to hear :) I've got a Copper Dragon coming and I live in a very wet, cool, and rainy place. Of course my state has desert and gets really warm and sunny in the summer so hopefully the dragon won't mind too much. On the other hand, I think my Water Faery (M2) will like it here lol. It was pouring down rain right before his vessel arrived!

Do not injustice to another, defend the weak and innocent. Let truth and honor always guide you, let courage find a life within. Stand up when no one else is willing, act not in hatred or in spite. Be to this world as a perfect knight, even if it means your life.

My Spirit Family: Star Faery, Gargoyle, Water Faery, Galactic Being, Copper Dragon, Green Dragon, Fylgia, Faery of Light, Loch Ness, Mermaid ancestor, Hippocampus
Arriving Soon: Sonji Spider, 3 Red Dragons, Wraith, Pegasus
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I can say that my merpeople, Huff's kraken and my water car love my aquarium, but still thrived when it was drained. They love the water, but do not require it. Huffs fire fae do not require fire to thrive, but it does help.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Sacerdothyza
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elementals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a cat
Zodiac:

What about geographical restrictions?

(Apart from Gods, which are known to be omnipresent - I never had issues to connect to them)

Can I have dragons, gargoyles, djiins, unicorns, ecc in any location?
I mean, gargoyles are known in the old continent, I never felt anyone in south america.
I'm confused because I have never felt entities other than elementals, angels and immortals.
These other spirits people talk about in CH are so abstract for me and I want to understand them <3

Thanks a lot.

Sacerdothyza

Happy to help, glad to learn.
[EN, IT, PT-BR]
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Sacerdothyza wrote:What about geographical restrictions?

(Apart from Gods, which are known to be omnipresent - I never had issues to connect to them)

Can I have dragons, gargoyles, djiins, unicorns, ecc in any location?
Yep. Take another look at the first post in this thread. :)
creepyhollows wrote:When an entity was alive it had a climate to which it was best suited. Some, like humans, could adjust to a varying degree one way or another, but even those who had a strict climate requirement they are now in spirit form and are no longer tied down by those restrictions. While they may appreciate their climate when alive it is not necessary to keep a Mermaid in water, a Barbegazi in snow, or a Brass Dragon in the desert now that they’ve moved to spirit form.
While it's certainly nice to give them offerings related to something they liked in life, and it's often nice to create something for them yourself that might remind them of "home," it's not entirely necessary.

For example, I have a little "nest" for my dragons that I made for myself. They all go bananas for it. It's a star-shaped dish with white and black stones (to represent the duality of many of the beings in my Keep), with a bed of Spanish moss, a few gemstone chips I thought they would enjoy, and the vessels tucked together like little dragonlet eggs.

They don't need it, but it certainly makes them happy. :)
Sacerdothyza wrote:I mean, gargoyles are known in the old continent, I never felt anyone in south america.
I'm confused because I have never felt entities other than elementals, angels and immortals.
These other spirits people talk about in CH are so abstract for me and I want to understand them <3

Thanks a lot.
You may not feel them around you because they were not native to your area. It doesn't mean you can't get a binding of that type of spirit, just because it's something you haven't seen before. I hope that helps clear it up for you. :)

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Sacerdothyza
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elementals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a cat
Zodiac:

You may not feel them around you because they were not native to your area. It doesn't mean you can't get a binding of that type of spirit, just because it's something you haven't seen before. I hope that helps clear it up for you. :)
Thanks a lot! I just ordered my first ones, lets see how it goes! :D

Sacerdothyza

Happy to help, glad to learn.
[EN, IT, PT-BR]
Cassiel
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

Spirits can feel extreme temperature changes because they are energy comprised and temperature is a function of the amount of energy in a given area. So don't do <<removed by moderator>> things like put a vessel in a fire or the freezer with a spirit in it to give the vessel certain properties. It is a good rule of thumb.to remember that while they may not care if there are grass or trees they are highly affected by changes in the energy of a given enviroment.keep their home clean.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Cassiel wrote:Spirits can feel extreme temperature changes because they are energy comprised and temperature is a function of the amount of energy in a given area.
This sentence conflates the meaning of energy from physics with the esoteric/spiritual.
Yes, temperature is a measure of kinetic energy in an area. This energy is from physics definition and can be detected and measured reliably by proper device.
Yes, spirit are comprised of energy. This energy is from esoteric definition and can't be detected and measured reliably by proper device.
There's yet any verification that these two energies are related to each other or whether they can be converted to each other.
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cassiel
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:
Cassiel wrote:Spirits can feel extreme temperature changes because they are energy comprised and temperature is a function of the amount of energy in a given area.
This sentence conflates the meaning of energy from physics with the esoteric/spiritual.
Yes, temperature is a measure of kinetic energy in an area. This energy is from physics definition and can be detected and measured reliably by proper device.
Yes, spirit are comprised of energy. This energy is from esoteric definition and can't be detected and measured reliably by proper device.
There's yet any verification that these two energies are related to each other or whether they can be converted to each other.
: )
The reason you can't reliably measure the energy is because it doesn't exist as a physical property of this dimension, rather it exists in relation to the space in an overlapping manner. If you wish to test this for yourself. Ask a spirit that you can communicate with if you can put it's vessel in the freezer. It will feel the difference. Esoterically and scientifically energy is simply energy. The only thing that changes from one instance to the other is the purpose it manifests for.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Cassiel wrote: The reason you can't reliably measure the energy is because it doesn't exist as a physical property of this dimension, rather it exists in relation to the space in an overlapping manner.
That is the hypothesis.
But there's no result that can verify this. Not if we still can't observe the other dimension and conduct measurement and experiment there, again with objective device, not subjective senses.
Cassiel wrote: If you wish to test this for yourself. Ask a spirit that you can communicate with if you can put it's vessel in the freezer. It will feel the difference.
This test doesn't prove anything except showing that spirits have preference.
Cassiel wrote: Esoterically and scientifically energy is simply energy. The only thing that changes from one instance to the other is the purpose it manifests for.
Again, this conflates the physics and esoteric. And too simplified/generalized to appreciate theit varieties, e.g. sure energy is just energy, but which energy is it, kinetic, thermal, electric, etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cassiel
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:
Cassiel wrote: The reason you can't reliably measure the energy is because it doesn't exist as a physical property of this dimension, rather it exists in relation to the space in an overlapping manner.
That is the hypothesis.
But there's no result that can verify this. Not if we still can't observe the other dimension and conduct measurement and experiment there, again with objective device, not subjective senses.

I'm not trying to turn this into a pissing contest just saying that you are literally a person interacting with spirits, it's not a hypothetical for you, it's an observable phenomena
Cassiel wrote: If you wish to test this for yourself. Ask a spirit that you can communicate with if you can put it's vessel in the freezer. It will feel the difference.
This test doesn't prove anything except showing that spirits have preference.

Question is, if temperature meana nothing to them, why the preference?
Cassiel wrote: Esoterically and scientifically energy is simply energy. The only thing that changes from one instance to the other is the purpose it manifests for.
Again, this conflates the physics and esoteric. And too simplified/generalized to appreciate theit varieties, e.g. sure energy is just energy, but which energy is it, kinetic, thermal, electric, etc.
those words describe what the energy is doing. It's their function not their composition. All energy is the same on the fundamental level. And esoteric energy is a concept used to describe an abstract that is not quantifiable with current methodology. We know it's energy it's just not energy in a form we can use scientific tools to gauge.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”