You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anubis, Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf - Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Anubis Rantharos
Zodiac:

it's always good to know, but asking them first as a sign of respect :)

Cassiel
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

A spirit is limited in what it can accomplish on the different planes. One should always be reasonable in their expectations and requests.

aabarria
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Were Kitten
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hell Cat
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have asked my Healer to help one of my house mates if she and the other person was willing. Consent always needed for both parties. I did not lend her out. (She is NOT a library book) I asked her if she could help. I also tasked my gargoyle with guarding the whole property where I am living.

My thought is that if I would ask something from a person, they can say no. Same on tasking a spirit. I do not want to loan them out. I think it would hurt the trust we are both working on.

Spirit Family:
Were Kitten
Gargoyle
Violet Flame Healer
Hell Cat
Arkan Sonney
Ancient Bat
Faolan
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Magnolia wrote: Sat May 22, 2010 12:22 am Some spirits, like Volkhs or Wraiths, are very good at being tasked for yourself or someone else. In general most spirits won’t mind if you request they help a loved one or friend because they care about you & want to help you in any way. Be sure you ask the spirit before you offer their assistance to someone else.
I completely agree with the idea that certain spirits, like Volkhs or Wraiths, are particularly adept at being tasked for personal assistance or to help others. It's fascinating how these spirits are willing to extend their aid to our loved ones or friends, out of care for us. This really underscores the importance of maintaining a respectful relationship with such entities. It's crucial to always ask for the spirit's consent before offering their assistance to someone else, as a gesture of respect and acknowledgment of their autonomy.

In my personal experience, I've sent an Incubus spirit to assist a friend before, but I made sure to seek his permission first. I asked him to take whatever precautions he deemed fit while visiting. It was important for me that the decision to go was left completely up to him and at his discretion. He chose to hide his energetic link back to me and his vessel during the visit, which shows his level of discretion and capability. I'm pleased to share that he had a wonderful time with my friend in California. This experience reaffirms the idea that when handled responsibly and with respect for the spirit's free will, such interactions can be positive and fulfilling for all parties involved.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”