Quilin/Qilin/Kirin/Kilin

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Brendsies
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I believe these are all the same creature and I noticed there wasn't even a single thread dedicated to these magnificent creatures!

The start of this year I acquired a Quilin from the 'Spiral Morrigan' store, now renamed Wolfe's Obsession. She is absolutely wonderful. She has helped me romantically and socially since then and also is dynamite with Scratch Tickets when paired with my Green Dragon. Then there is the energy she emits when I mediate with her! I can actually feel her next to me and she gives off this powerful humming/vibrating energy, sometimes it's fast and other times it's slowl almost as if she is purring. Here's what happened last night.

I just was relaxed, had some incense burning and had a giant candle I bought for her lit and was talking to her with my eyes closed. I was kind of explaining about how much I would like to see her in my dreams because being a pesky human with very little psychic talent, I can't hear or smell or see her and it makes me sad because I just want to get to know her.

I then felt a pressure on the side of my neck, I honestly wasn't sure if she was angry at me or not because I was asking to see her, and then I heard and fel this vibrating to my right. Right next to my head. I then felt as if something was prodding my face, then playing with my hair, then there was the undeniable pressure as if someone had put their hand on my forehead. This stayed there for a while and then I could feel little dots of pressure zooming around the area fast, I honestly dont' know what she could have been doing but it was wonderful to actually know without any doubt whatsoever that she was there with me in the room.

She truly is a Wonderful entity. If you're ever considering getting a Quilin, I say go for it! They are beautiful and amazing entities!

I would be very interested if you had any other stories/questions about Quilin/Qilin/Kirin/Kilin!

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

I'm sorry for the late response and that no one else responded. I have a Ki-lin and have found him a gentle and noble companion - kinda like a Pegasus and unicorn energy wise. Perhaps this is an overlooked spirit but I know someone who would absolutely love one if she doesn't have one already - ELLEN :silly:

Peace, light & love

Phil

redlisse
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: 's Classified.
Zodiac:

Yeah, I don't understand why people aren't more in love with the Qui-lin. They're gorgeous and the stories and mythology surrounding them is just so poetic and lovely; the opportunity to actually Keep one as a companion is just - okay, it makes me squee.

I too want to hear stories and experiences!

I am Autumn. I'm not as new as I look, I swear! XD
Kuya
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i got my Kilin form CH, and it's a triumvirate, still in bonding process, it's been about 2 weeks now.
i've been practicing my meditation and i feel energies when meditating but dont know if it's my Kilin or not, lol. i think i'll need more practice. :D
i have known Kilin since i was a kid, in my country, there are lots of temple with Kilin statues, usually twin and in front of the door. from i've been told, the Kilins are protecting the temple.
i wonder if Kilin is also a protector.

i wonder if any other member got Ki-Lin, i'd love to hear more about this spirit :D .

MAY ALL BEINGS BE HAPPY
Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I do but i don't usually share that's why.
ki=male, lin=female. So traditionally the name of a male should start or end with "ki" and likewise with a female to start or end with "lin".
They are spawned from the essences of the world.
They are not especially classified as protectors but as I remember somewhere else I've said (I'm not sure if it's in forum or chat) that every kind of spirit is protective to a certain extent. Chinese spirits such as kilin and chinese dragons are more like all-round spirits meaning they guide, teach, protect, etc at the same time.
Just my 2 cents.

FiaLove
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: no favorite yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Fia Love

Thank you for sharing this! The Ki-lin is on my "wish" list. I have a unicorn, and she impressed upon me that I'd enjoy a Ki-lin as well. Hoping the door will open for one to come along soon. :pray:

Fia Love
Mommy, Witch Image, and Keeper of ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::gargoyle:: Spirits
tinkyberz
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune and Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faeries
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkyberz
Zodiac:

I just ordered a Ki-Lin from CH, looking forward to its arrival :D

*~*~ Jianyi Intl: Ancient arts of geomancy, divination, date selections, etc ~*~*
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I´m bumping this old thread.

I realized today that a creature I have been dreaming about lately is a Ki-Lin. I´m probably going pay for a custom conjure. They seem like wonderful creatures and the ones I have seen in my dreams have inspired feelings of love and peace and all kinds of beautiful things. Anyone want to share their experiences?

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

::bump::

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

One more ::bump:: before I accept that nobody else has this fascinating spirit in their keep.

Return to “Creatures K-Z”