Summoning the Archangels for protection!

Invocations for angels.
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

creepyhollows wrote:Be careful when you summon Archangels, they are not to be taken lightly. Especially Michael and Gabriel. They are extensions of God at His most patient and destructive. Archangels are more powerful than any entity that can be conjured and bound because of their close proximity to God and being they are the angels chosen to exact the will and control of God they abide by His agenda first. This is why you see them both play intrical parts in the Revelation as described in any Protestant Bible. They are mericful when God sends them to be merciful and they can wipe out this planet with a swish of their angelic finger if God wills them to. They are not to be trifled with and I suggest not invoking an Archangel unless you have a darn good reason to.

Many people remember their stories of merciful tenderness and good will toward the human race, what they forget is that they are creatures created soley by and for the will of God and they will always do His will no matter what. They couldn't even rescue Job and if ever there was a man who needed mercy, he was one.

There are levels of Angels and I would adhere strictly to the levels dependent upon your needs. Otherwise you are likely not to be answered or will receive an angel of a lesser level in his stead.
That is exactly how I feel. I never felt that we could summon them because they belong to God. His three highest angels do the work of God, not man. They will protect according to the Will of God. And with Michael being the angel of warfare, I would think he has more important thing to do than come every time we call, Gabriel too. They are not omnipresent. Gabriel told Daniel that he was delayed because of the forces of Babylon (I think). He had to wait until Michael got there and helped him.

I'm sure we receive other angels under the directions of Michael or Gabriel or the third angel (Uriel?).

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ladyevelyn77 wrote:
I never felt that we could summon them because they belong to God.
Ok. I always felt left out when everyone else could contact them except me. So I know it's not just me! Everytime someone says just call on the AA Michael, sometimes it makes me want to scream. Because it frustrates me it doesn't work.

Then I get the people who tell me I should believe first. Arggg. I'll believe when it's in front of me.

I did however, get a ring from Starry1_night that has 7 archangels (portal, I guess) that seemed quiet energetic and active. Since I have brought it in I have not found the need to call them.

My psychic told me I have divine beings and elemental energies watching over me. So maybe they are around.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

ArchAngels are omnipresent right? I always call upon AA Michael, usually to cut/remove any unnatural bonds that people have to others, or bonds that cause emotional pain. I know he always answers, as I can see the results. The other AA I call is Raphael - always for healing.

Point taken though, they are powerful beings, who shouldn't be taken lightly.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Just out of curiosity how do you know it is him and not one of his helpers? Or does it not matter, as long as you believe and your pain is gone that's all that matters?

For emotional stuff I am sure many other angels and fairies could help.

Someone once told me my guardian angel was AA Michael. :roll: And that he helps with career and business. Wondered why he would help me if I never thought about him before she told me.

Everytime I do the banishing ritual (calling out the 4 AA's) it feels like someone punches me in the heart. I've only done it three time. Does anyone knows what that means?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Yes.. Catholic Punishment.. you will report to the Principles office, where you will meet sister marry, for your spanking. lol

I have no clue, as I don't call on AA's.

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I guess I should feel blessed then because it has been my experience that they always come when I call them.
I have a rose quartz heart with silver angel bail necklace that has Michael, Raphael, Uriel, and Gabriel bound to it.
I always get special signs from them that they're here.
Besides seeing them physically and feeling their energy signatures,
with AA Michael , with whom I feel a special bond, he shows me a mental picture of him with the words I AM YOUR GUARD from some book cover by Dr.Doreen Virtue and whenever I feel stressed or angry or in need of special protection from negative people, He whispers in my ear, I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU.
When I had my clearings done by two different people, they told me that I had 400 legions of angels around me, shielding me daily.
I guess the more open you are, the more protection you need, both from negative people and from negative wandering spirits.
Last edited by Bella on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

An interesting thought.

J-Seals are called Jehova Seals. So if Jehova is God, then angels are associated with God.. then wouldn't that be like consorting with the enemy? Because God's seals cause things like disease and suffering and pain?

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

I guess I feel more like Ileana Starfire in the manner of I always ..Always work with the Arch Angels . They are like my best friend to say it in the simpliest form. I always speak to them and when needed call for them knowing its in a blink of an eye they are with me waiting to hear my concerns. Its not only AA's I work with I work with the ones that were assigned to me as well.

Right now Im working very closely with Arch Angel Raphael with some healing that needed to be done. Ive asked for my family to be healed of old wounds from pastlives and have Seen AA Raphael take so and so spirit & wash and cleanse the body. From there the image fades..but just to know I mean fully know that they do come when asked is a Blessing in itself. Then before drifting off to sleep I seen my two littles one spirits being guided by the Angels holding their hands..knowing its there turn for healing .

Arch Angels Blessing of healing is Amazing ,Wonderous.

But I do understand Fully how Arch Angel Michael works in warrior form..Trust me..I do. Another Great Blessing and story :flower:

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
messengeroflight
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I agree be careful when calling the aid of an AA they first and formost execute the commands of God not man as CH states and should only be called in times of great need. I have called upon the voice of God and recieved his awsome wisdom regarding a certain global matter and got a reply. Archangels do listen when one calls unto God for there assistance. ArchAngels Michael,Raphael,Gabriel,Oriel(Uriel) and the other 3 stand before the throne Of God and excutes his commands, Mankind is cared for alot by God and all one has to do with our free will is call upon him when in need of AA assitance if it be the will of God then they will assist you. In regards to Job in the bible yes he needed alot of assitance and cryed out to the Lord God for help and his land and crops also people dear to him were lost Job kept his faith despite this and was rewarded greatly. Ate Gibir Liem Adonai(thou art great Lord)

Ate Gibir Liam Adonai.
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

The archangels, as well as all other phylums of angels, always assist everyone that asks them to, whether you know it or not.
I think the problem here is a lack of faith and understanding that God is not some vengeful, wrathful, person sitting on a mountain top and waiting to smite your every move.
That is, once again, man's doing.
All of this "my God can beat up your God" stuff didn't happen until all of the Holy Wars started taking place and the people of the time used fear and control to keep the population of the conquered nations under control, by writing it into the holy books that if you don't do XYZ exactly how we say so, then you're not getting into Heaven when you die.
(And that's just not true! God loves EVERYONE! no matter what age, color, race, religion, or personal preference.)
And it worked because the people of the day and age were largely illiterate, which is why when Jesus came to the masses, He spoke to people in parables. He gave them simple stories and metaphors that they could understand.
Jesus said if we were like children then we would understand.
To be pure and childlike in your faith.
What do you hope to gain from calling an entity to help you and then saying,
"Well, I don't believe in you, so you can't help me, because I'm scared?"
Sometimes you have to help them to help you by having a little faith.

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!

Return to “Angel Invocations”