VAMPIRES - BITE TO TURN... WHY DID THEY START?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It's always good to get the brain working on mysteries, it often leads to revelations about other things! :D

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
drgnfly402
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't Choose
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

A thought was since vamps can't procreate (correct me if I'm wrong) they started to turn humans for family and to bring up more of their population. If humans have a need to not be alone then why not vampires? The need to socialize goes from not just humans, but animals, and I wouldn't doubt plants.
There would still be a need for hunting so I'm sure it was not a beautiful site on any part.
2cents

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

i'm bumping this thread because it is fascinating! there are several topics in here that could be turned into new threads as well for new discussions as well :)

:D

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
CelticStar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Perhaps one of the reasons was to protect themselves. Suppose they turned those with special social classes who are in charge/have more power than the average person in a town, kingdom,etc. Get the leader, or those highly regarded on your side and you save yourself. Especially if suspicion should rise. And seeing as how the person(s) in question have been changed, revealing the vampires means revealing themselves to be one. Or at least have connections to them. Thus meaning that person would be killed. Though this is just one possible reason (could be wrong).

As for why the turned person doesn't have the same strength as a normal vampire/the one who changed the person well...for one thing it wasn't like their body was build for such powers. So perhaps they can only have a little bit of power? If not that maybe it works more like cloning? And if so the powers get deluded that way. Where the creation is only a fraction of what the original is. Also if it was cloning perhaps there are cases were the turned human dose get a significant portion of power, only to weaken the original vampire. Maybe even kill them?

These are just guesses though.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

So I'm taking this treath back to the living and the year 2017 ;) Because it's really interesting, so I do have a question now: can vampires have babies? Can they give birth to a baby? And a baby vampire... how does that look like?

Well Twilight seems to be far away from the truth, because I doubt a baby would be aging that fast? :)

And as why did they start? I'm with the accident. A careless vampire did bite a human, was interupted, turned around, and when it turned back it was like:' Oh, that one isn't dead? Why isn't it dead like my last meal?' That's how the first human was turned into a vampire. That seems like the most logical explanation. Or... God send Lillith away from the Paradise and made a vampire of her, and then she was the first turned human into a vampire?

Because it seems now, that the first vampires are not Cain or Lillith, because they came from in the time of the dinosaurs?

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Vampire”