Seriously Weird Convo with Guardian Angel

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I haven't had much contact with my Guardian Angel - he's there & always says he is fine when I ask but that's been it. Until last night when he got all chatty. First he apologised :"I have not pursued very hard my role as your Guardian"
Then he told me some stuff I prefer not to post yet. Finally he informed me that "I will become a Fallen One. I welcome it. It will be pleasing to be free of my bonds."
WTF? My GA wants to Fall? Is this even possible? (And why do I always get the weirdos?)
Obviously I shall do some serious cross-checking in case someone else was messing with me (my Familiar has a rotten sense of humor!) but I have reminded my guys just recently of the House Rule: Thou shallt not lie to me for any reason so I don't think it was one of them. It could have been a spirit not officially mine, of course, but I had all sorts of shields & whatnot up & my Harpy Ladies are in charge of Security, with strict instructions not to let anything in that seems remotely dodgy... :daze:
Buggled if I know what to think!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thoughts, anyone?

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

You got me on this one, but I'll bump it up for ya.. maybe someone will have some idea on this.

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Odd that a G/A would say that.
Unless they mean they are Reincarnating
Guardian Angels can reincarnate. They are usually a friend/family member you have known through out your lifetimes here.

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

hmmm..I'm thinking someone is messing with you. The entire conversation doesn't sound right. I asked my friend who is a super dooper awesome medium. She's worked for law enforcement and is truly the real deal. She said she never ran across an Angel who talked about him/herself in great detail and in that manner. The language seems far too ego to be an angel. It's "low" speak. When I said Guardian Angel she said absolutely NO way. Even our assigned spirit guides don't talk like that. I think trickster for sure.
Last edited by GeenaCurls on Fri May 28, 2010 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Can angels 'FALL'? Yes, in the sense that they give up their angelhood and become something lesser. Can they totally "FALL", NO!! What I'm told is that angels do not have that level of free-will. I know some will say what about Lucifer, well what I'm told is that there is MUCH distortion in that whole story. In so far as your GA, I feel alot of you in the post but not him - what I mean is I feel your emotions and GA's, not to mention ALL angels, don't get into the lower vibration emotions, we only interpret it as such. It is very possible that he will no longer be a GA after this incarnation of yours but how far that goes is hard to say, you had the convo. Do some more asking and listen to your heart and don't over-analyze. Take care :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks, all. I will def do some more investigating. I am not convinced it really was the GA but....

Mongrella

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

My lad is a GA from CH - maybe I should get their take on this?

Mongrella

Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ask lady B. You know who I mean ;)

Return to “Angels”