WOW

alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I don't know about other entities, but Djinns are so awesome. I posted a week or so ago about losing my ring with my Marid, and Lisa(real_magjick) offered to rebind him this time to a stone. Well, I recieved him back today. It was so cool. When I got the package, I could feel heat coming through the package where the box was. The rest of the envelope was cool. Anyways, when I took him out, my hand went hot and very tingly. To make a long story short, LOL, I redid my invoking ceremony with him(even though I don't think I needed to), and proceeded to try to meditate and talk to him. Well, when he made contact, it was almost ORGASMIC. I swear, I think she bound an incubus. LOL. It was totally cool. I guess he's happy to be back:)

Also, I got a question. I've been working on my third eye opening, and now when I'm outside, if I look a certain way, I see shadows around things. Like, I was looking at a clump of trees, and I saw a white outline around them. Is it energy i'm starting to see, or eyestrain? LOL..I hope someone can enlighten me..

Blessings to all Leigh
topazz
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Boy does it sound like you're going to have some fun with the djinn/incubus! :twisted:

I think you were seeing the etheric which is a pale, misty outline that is usually the most visible part of an aura. All things have an energy so it doesn't surprise me that you saw the etheric layer around the trees. By working on this you may eventually be able to see the aura.

Good luck with it ;)

It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!

alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Zodiac:

LOL..I was doing some research, and yes I think I was seeing the auras. "W" isen't an incubus, but I swear he was sure happy to be back. LOL..Talk about is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me!:)

Blessings to all Leigh
topazz
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

lcochran74 wrote:..Talk about is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me!:)
LMAO :lol: You definitely have a...err... friend there! ;)

It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!

Return to “Djinn / Genie”