Shadow Me?

Do you want to teach others something? Let them shadow you!
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Not to make a pointless post or anything but really curious what this forum is for. I dont get it and nobody ever goes in here. So i'll be the first then to crack the egg and post since nobody has in awhile over here. ^_^

freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

*sings* 'Me, and my Shadow.....'

Dude, I make pointless posts all the time...lol.

Having done that...I have NO clue. Let the clueless jokes commennce... :D

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This was originally suggested as a forum where members who wanted to learn about a certain topic could do so from a member skilled in that area.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
Zodiac:

Thanks you both! :hug:
creepyhollows wrote:This was originally suggested as a forum where members who wanted to learn about a certain topic could do so from a member skilled in that area.
Ah i got yah. XD wish it was more active in here then. Has potential for great discussions! :X

Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
Zodiac:

Killarican wrote:Thanks you both! :hug:
creepyhollows wrote:This was originally suggested as a forum where members who wanted to learn about a certain topic could do so from a member skilled in that area.
Ah i got yah. XD wish it was more active in here then. Has potential for great discussions! :X
Agreed wholeheartedly.

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Okay, I will be the first one to start this then, hehehehe. I am curious as to the shadow side of one's self. There is so much out there as for information on the shadow side of one's self, so I am just wondering if this is the place to get some good information on this topic? As I understand it most people have problems dealing with on's shadow side. Some are actaully scared to deal with it, but it does come up and sometimes the shadow side just has to be dealt with. We can also learn many things from our shadow side like what we are afraid of and sometimes how the shadow side pops up in our day to day life. Now if I am way off base here someone please tell me, as I am just a student here!!!! Love and light. Starfire

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
bunniesluvme
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: male high elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: female elf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Wow, this is kind of a slow area of CH. I hope this is appropriate to the shadow self queries.

I've recently completed a Magic of the Night class. First learned that there can be no light without darkness. We also delved into our dark sides. We had to spend lots of time identifying dark characteristics about ourselves. Then we had to figure out how these could be used. They can be used for good or ill. We studied dark God/Goddesses to ask for assistance. You know how some spirits are dark? It just means that the person/spirit has a choice of doing dark, it could be for positive or negative. In magic, science, math, and I believe the spiritual realm, there must be balance. The old adage, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction is very true. Our dark selves are part of us and shouldn't be feared. It is natural.

Of course my mentor made very clear that we all understood what goes around comes around (sometimes in spades!) and we students must seriously contemplate before working with dark magic. Ah, what a class! I feel blessed to live in a time where I won't be burned at the stake for my beliefs!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Hi bunniesluvme, I just love your explaination of this subject!! Sometimes I have a hard time of explaining things myself, but you hit the nail on the head here!!! A good friend of mine a longtime ago, explained this subject to me and he said exactly what you said. It isn't a subject to be afriad of but something that we can learn from about ourselves as we humans are considered dark in the sense that we have a chioce of either doing good or bad. Thanks so much for posting on this subject, Starfire :D

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 100000
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of my creations.
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am, Goddess..
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

I have 2 parts to me. I have my 'normal' mild mannered side that helps anyone that they can, then I have the 'Sassy' side or my shadow side of me... The one that will smile as she tells you quiet bluntly all logical truths that you really do not wish to hear. It took me many years to come to terms with both sides of myself and the urges to just let the darker part of my nature have full reign... Yet I also realized that it makes me who I am. I have been judged by so many people because they felt too much 'dark magic' in me, yet I am just ME. Without the dark 'Sassy' side of me I would not be what or who I am today... Yet then again without the 'Light' side of me it would not balance it out as it does. I feel that magnolia & ashs Round Robin reading they did on me hit it on the head.

Does anyone else have this problem (blessing I call it)?

Blessings,
Sassy

Be the bi@ch you are inside and fu@k the rest...
computer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: not evil spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: the most powerful on
My magical/paranormal name...: I Don't Know
Zodiac:

freya wrote:*sings* 'Me, and my Shadow.....'

Dude, I make pointless posts all the time...lol.

Having done that...I have NO clue. Let the clueless jokes commennce... :D

i make pointless posts too and the moderators deleted them.
then the bad things came they even deleted questions i ask about spirits and astral traveling. ::badday::
but this is the past. moderators no longer do that to me

Return to “Shadow Me”