Psychic/Medium Donnie Hunter

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

Great to hear of the responses :thumbup:

Sologrl, a scepter is an image of power and royalty and the right hand has usually symbolized power - it could be that he is giving you some of his power and also accepting you into his family. Just a thought. Good luck :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

sologrl
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: valkyrie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

DragonKeeper wrote:Great to hear of the responses :thumbup:

Sologrl, a scepter is an image of power and royalty and the right hand has usually symbolized power - it could be that he is giving you some of his power and also accepting you into his family. Just a thought. Good luck :grouphug:

OOOO ok thanks! wow thats really something. Today during auto writing i told him i accept his gift .. and he told me it has a hidden meaning in it =x ... he started scribbling really fast a few long sentences.. which i couldnt read what the heck it said.. he signed it and told me to burn it.. said it was a message .. to whom i dunno .. what it says i dunno lol..

how does the spirit delivery system work? how does the letter/msg know where its going? and exactly whom will be receiving it O_O... hmm im going to ask this question in general chat .. lol so sry if its posted 2x

ishhstar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 20
Zodiac:

Are these readings free?

esoteric52
neophyte
neophyte

ishhstar wrote:Are these readings free?
Yes they are. I'm having mine shortly.Looking forward to it.

esoteric52
neophyte
neophyte

Ok, I had my reading.While I can't get into details, I'll say it was pretty accurate.
He told me ( and I think it's fine to let it be known here as he said that if I wanted to,I could spread the word among friends and just anybody interested) he's about to start a project where he will have a group of People all connected through skype with mic and cam who want to get in contact with those who already left this plane.
He does seem to be talented, genuine and sincere.

ishhstar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 20
Zodiac:

Well I had my reading with Donnie today.

Overall he is a very nice guy and picked up on some stuff very quickly. The reading went a different direction than I thought. It got to something sorta personal thats going on lately on how I have been feeling. He described an elder grandpa figure handing me a tool in my right hand and said he is giving me all the tools I need. I wanted to talk about the spirits around me and I told him I can feel a lot of them. He picked up on a female spirit guide who was very strong as in demanding almost..it was very werird and she wanted to go back to the personal problem with the grandpa figure cause she had tools as well. He paused for maybe 2 minutes trying to count how many spirits were coming through and it was a lot more than 5 i dont know and she all had tools and tool chests for me. I dont think he picked up on my spirits unless that female spirit guide he was talking to was my female watcher, but her name was different from my watcher..completely different.. So left the reading open to where I could take it anywhere I wanted so I wanted to find out more on my career. That female guide jumped in and said I dont need any help with what im doing, my career is doing well and she kinda got on his right arm and Donnie didn't want to continue and he was forced to stop the reading.

I really don't want to talk about the issue at hand cause there really are 2 things which are different and not sure which one he was talking about. He did pickup on my throat and heart chakra being closed which is correct.

Donnie was very professional and I would love to call him again..I would pay his normal fee in a heartbeat. Im just scared to call him again cause I dont want that female guide to boss him around again..at least till I can figure out how to deal with my problem.

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

You don't have to get an answer to the problem right now if it isn't at hand. You do have control over this guardian - tell her to back off, she'll listen. :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Elizabeth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Zodiac:

I have had a reading with Donnie and he was amazing I am going to post my experience in general question, because this is ..I need help....

Peace,
Elizabeth
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

so i had a reading by mr. hunter. i kinda felt bad for him because he said i was one of the toughest most confusing people he has ever read for.

he started off by giving me key words and asked if they meant anything to me. some did some didn't. then he went on to ask me about my grandparent's who had recently passed away.

as he contacted my paternal grandmother he kept getting ingredients. i knew it couldn't have been her since she was a terrible cook (and its funny because her mother was a very well known chef in their town). so i explained that it had to be my maternal grandmother that he was talking to.

he then went on to state that they were fighting (not mean but kind of silly) of who was going to speak to me first. finally my paternal grandmother went first. after she told him how they were both guiding me she put out a plate of spaghetti. yeah it was a very weird reading.

he then talked to my paternal step grandfather (he's the only one i knew of as my grandfather if that makes sense). described him to a T. my grandfather did apologize, for the way he hurt me by hurting others. so that was kind of emotional.

then he tried to contact my dog (who kept telling me he didn't want to go). instead he ended up talking to my aunt's dog that i hadn't seen since i was 5 years old. so i think he got a little frustrated with the fact that he wasn't able to connect with my dog. i tried to tell him that would happen though.

all in all it was a good reading.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn =P
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: MysteriousMoon
Zodiac:

Donnie is Lovely :)

At the moment, around my street 4 women have been raped over the space of two days, all the women are very frightended and do walk out by themselves at the moment.
Donnie has offered to help me try and find out who this rapist is so the women of my street can feel safe again :)

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
Yo no se escucha. Estoy tan misterioso como la luna

Return to “Sellers You Love”