Psychic/Medium Donnie Hunter

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
*Sparkles
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

*Sparkles wrote:I had a reading with him when he was offering the 'free readings' this time last year.
He kept mentioning that donations were welcome and I realised that perhaps this wasn't exactly the 'free reading' it was meant to be.
Anyway, I did give a donation in the end as he brought it up many times.

The reading itself:
Am so glad that many have had great reviews about this psychic, wish I could say the same.

He predicted something that was to happen in two weeks of the date of our reading. Two months later, I went back to him for clarification. He said sorry. Its been over a year now and still did not come to pass.

Maybe he is a better medium than just someone who is able to pinpoint events. Or maybe he is unable to pick up on my energy.
I believe some people are just difficult to read by most psychics no matter how brilliant a reputation they may have.

Blessings to all,
:candle:
Please all disregard my above post as I have checked and this is a thread in the 'Sellers you love' and not 'Seller Review' thread.
My apologies, I am unable to delete the post above so if moderators are reading this, either please delete or move to the Donny Hunter review thread, if there is one in the Seller Review.

Sorry once again.

:candle:

Thalion
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Had my reading last night.

As others have said, Donnie is a great guy. Very personable. I enjoyed talking to him. He really seems like the kind of guy I would love to just hang out with and have a beer.

Maybe it was just me, but I don't know if we connected though.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I just wanted to add that this gentleman gave me another great reading. He was able to give me clarification on some important issues relating to my career, my family, and a past life issue.

He is still very accomodating with his readings.Quite personable and caring..He was very accurate with his information. I just wish he had some sort testimonial page to his website.So I can give him some great reviews.I highly recommend his services to anyone.. :)

Return to “Sellers You Love”