Psychic/Medium Donnie Hunter

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
sologrl
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: valkyrie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Here is the recent update from my MEDIUM QUESTIONS post.. can someone delete that post? I'm starting new because I dont want anyone to miss this chance!

UPDATE!!:: Today at 3pm est Donnie started the medium session with me to channel through my male spirit. He knows nothing of me or my vampire. The convo will not be word for word im writing it down as best as i can while its still fresh

So the convo starts:
We greet each other and i told him i have male spirit thats around me and i would like to know more about him and what he means to me.
Donnie says he cant see the spirit because he spirit isnt allowing him too..and can only hear ..Donnie asks me.. he says whats in your hand? im like nothing O.o.. he says .. he sees two gifts from my spirit.. 1st gift is an orchid/lily.. the symbol of his love .. and the 2nd gift is a scepter.. he said its golden with natural jewels all over it.. what kings and royalty holds.... Donnie said they are both in my right hand...

I ask him .. what is he too me? Donnie says he hears clearly " I am her guidance ".. then somehow we get side tracked and start takling about auras and he said he senses my aura to be golden and very strong.. i have great abilities if i continue on .. i'll change lives and will be able to communicate to spirits very high and way beyond.. things he cant even imagine doing..

other things we talked about.. not so important...
but id say he's 90% accurate..

Its true my vamp didnt want him to see .. maybe because he's vamp didnt wanna startle the fella or something .. and my vamp is from royalty ..

does anyone know what that means? when someone from royalty gives you a scepter? and how come in the right hand? does it have a special meaning to it? i cant imagine a king or prince giving something like that so easily away spiritually or physically..

it was a bit hard to talk to the medium because im very limited in what i can say to see if he's legit.. couldnt get down to the nitty gritty..

but he is offering his services for FREE for the rest of the summer if anyone is interested.. he does Readings/energy work/ mediumship if you guys are interested.. he's very friendly he is trying to practice and build clientele .. :)

Magnolia. is it alright if i list is info on here? When you reply and give me the Go.. i'll do so :) ..

**Mag gave me the ok! **

Name: Donnie Hunter
Services: Readings/Energy work/Medium
Phone Number: 404-536-2596
Email: dhunter48951(at)hotmail.com
Site: seeing4u.com

He does phone readings and in person readings.. but mostly phone readings .. doesnt need your info or anything :) just give him a try!
He is available all day Monday and Tuesday .. if you like to schedule other days please give him an email :).. and.. im not sure he knows about vamps/ww/dragons.. etc LOL so please.. be gentle with the news i guess... he's a very nice guy :)

moonstone
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Fawn Moonstone Clover
Zodiac:

I emailed him...I'll let you all know how it goes :D

moonstone

Moonstone

In western lands beneath the Sun the flowers may rise in Spring, the trees may bud, the waters run, the merry finches sing. Or there maybe 'tis cloudless night and swaying beeches bear the Elven-stars as jewels white amid their branching hair. Though here at journey's end I lie in darkness buried deep, beyond all towers strong and high, beyond all mountains steep, above all shadows rides the Sun and Stars for ever dwell: I will not say the day is done nor bid the stars farewell. ROTK
moonstone
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Fawn Moonstone Clover
Zodiac:

All right, I had my session with him. He is very easy to talk to. I followed everyone's advice and gave NOTHING away, so as to get as good a feel as possible.

The first three things that came up were:

1. My right ribs: which is funny because they had been hurting all day!!! He told me (this was a first for him) that I have a tube that comes out and feeds energy. He asked who I was feeding and the answer was "everyone." The entire right side is open, "Freedom" energy expanding.

2. Tickling feet-this meant nothing, my feet aren't ticklish.

3. He said when he closed his eyes he saw me as a "tall guy unsheathing a long sword that was strapped to my back. Barbarian from head to toe, simply huge, fighting another large man.": He said this represented a recent conquer that I had just accomplished that I had worked hard and fought long for... (not totally sure what this means, but I just walked in graduation from college and it was quite the battle :D)

The next question was "what do the spirits have to say to me"

He said his spirits were laughing and they showed him a picture of me running through a field with my arms outstretched in pure joy, flinging my shirt off. That I have shoulder blade length hair, dirty blonde in color (absolutely true)

He then asked if I was struggling with my spiritual journey. I said yes.

He then said "it seems to me that you want to 'hear' them, but you can't and you are feeling very frustrated." I said yes.

He then gave me a meditation exercise to complete every day for 60 days (this is what his guides told him to tell me) to help open up my heart and third eye. He wants to hear back from me after the 60 days to know if it works. :D

So, that's it....anyone have thoughts? additions? questions?

Thanks!!!

moonstone

PS it's free! So what do you have to lose?

Moonstone

In western lands beneath the Sun the flowers may rise in Spring, the trees may bud, the waters run, the merry finches sing. Or there maybe 'tis cloudless night and swaying beeches bear the Elven-stars as jewels white amid their branching hair. Though here at journey's end I lie in darkness buried deep, beyond all towers strong and high, beyond all mountains steep, above all shadows rides the Sun and Stars for ever dwell: I will not say the day is done nor bid the stars farewell. ROTK
Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn =P
My magical/paranormal name...: MysteriousMoon
Zodiac:

I have requested a reading from this guy :) tell you guys how it goes

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
Yo no se escucha. Estoy tan misterioso como la luna
esoteric52
neophyte
neophyte

I'd like to know if he responds/ talks about only re. health-wise questions or also everything else. Thanks.

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
Zodiac:

Gonna check him out and will post my experience.

redlisse
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: 's Classified.
Zodiac:

esoteric52 wrote:I'd like to know if he responds/ talks about only re. health-wise questions or also everything else. Thanks.
Just about everything and anything. He's very easy to talk to. I liked him. But then, he said really nice things about me, so that might be just my ego. Flattery will get you everywhere.

I am Autumn. I'm not as new as I look, I swear! XD
esoteric52
neophyte
neophyte

redlisse wrote:
esoteric52 wrote:I'd like to know if he responds/ talks about only re. health-wise questions or also everything else. Thanks.
Just about everything and anything. He's very easy to talk to. I liked him. But then, he said really nice things about me, so that might be just my ego. Flattery will get you everywhere.
Thank you. I contacted him and we're setting an online appointment. I have urgent matters that I need answered and clarified.

Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn =P
My magical/paranormal name...: MysteriousMoon
Zodiac:

Hi Guys

I just had my reading with Donnie Hunter :) He's absolutely lovely and very accurate!! I WAS HIS FIRST INTERNATIONAL CLIENT :D he done so well, even knew about my tooth ache last night!! I couldnt reccommend him enough

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
Yo no se escucha. Estoy tan misterioso como la luna
enchantress
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Hi. I just had my reading..Nice guy.. I didnt give him anything except my first name.. He said shopping cart keep coming into his mind.. like I am looking for something..this is true

So I aske dhim to focus on my marriage, he said two words come to mind foolishness and Stonewall, Like I feel I am hitting a wall...this is true

Said Grey..that this could mean confusion....Yes

Said then he feels like someone is trying to slide under something..like trying to escape..I said sure, prob husband

So he asked if he could connect to him and asked his name, I gave him that... then he said he felt naseaus and like he is being beat..So this could be a year ago me and my husband separated for a couple of months and my husband cheated, so thats good he feels sick to his stomach and he is trying to escape the pain ...

I did not divuldge this info to Donnie and he still doesnt know this, I just let me keep talking..then he said he feels heartache and hard emotions coming from me...yes very true

So then I said there had been a death in my family, so he said ok let me focus on this... he said the person coming thru is female and she is saying she is your mother... well this is where I got excited cuz my mother passed away a year ago on mothers day, there is no way he could have known this, so I believe he did make contact with my mother and the things she told him to tell me made me happy..

So I give him big kudos and I would pay to have another reading with him.

Thanks for the info.

Return to “Sellers You Love”