priestess_spell_castings

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

xXxClairexXx
Hello. I have a unicorn from this seller and I figured out that this seller used to sell fake dvds in past years.

I would like to know if anyone else have purchaced from this seller that their items actually took some actions. Like orbs and talking and stuff.

albanygang
No - she is full of it. Her magickal vessels are merely overpriced junk jewellery. I am truly sorry to see her back again. I was taken by her when I first started collecting paranormal goods. I really dont want to see anyone else being robbed.

...Claire - sorry I should have answered your question more specifcally.No I have had no paranormal activity, no feeling of energy,no touching of my psychic senses, nada, just a decrease in my bank balance. :angry:

Cairyos
Synchronicity and Creepy Hollows is becoming a regular feature in my life. Everyone's experiemces are different, it seems.

About late November, I bought a "baby leprechaun" from this seller and got a cotton ball, a wicker ball, a tiny bell, a stone, and a plastic ring. I was told that baby leprechauns may, at first sleep for a very long time, and to just let them be, occasionally checking in on them. Flash Forward to the beginning of this March - Nothing at all. Then 2 days ago, there is this leprachaun staring at me while I am typing> He has a very sweet smile on his face and and says "I just got up a while ago and have been walking around the cabin downstairs.(my workspace is a 2nd floor loft). Hi!" SInce then he has been very pleasant and very active. Also, there is a golden astral glow in the cabin, that may well be permanent. It has remained steady for well over a day now.

My experience with the "Queen of Water Spirits" (about 3 years of silence) and now my experience with the leprechaun (4 months) makes me believe that these spirits may have to adjust to our sense of time, and also adjust to us. When looking at our current human race, I would be suspicious if I suddenly found myself in a new environment...So now I have decided that I will give any "magickal" I buy or receive 10 years to manifest. After that I will take the piece into the forest or to the shore line of the pond and say, "I bear you no ill will, you are released. Go wherever you shall go in peace." and then lay the piece on the ground from one lunar cycle, and then bury it. That's my personal choice.

Now back to this vendor. In October of 2005, I made a deal with her that her coven would bless and send power to our Witan (an ancient Romano-Breton-Saxon egalitarian form of a COven) and we would do the same for her Coven. The release of powers and energies was so strong that all of us in Pittsford had the experience of seeing the light in the room "turn solid" Althoughm, this is a private matter, all of us had some positive & remarkable experiences soon after. I will not share the comments about us other that to say they were positive.

So, again, I believe we have to deal with aspects of reality that are much more closely allied with Quanta thatn with Relativity, and it is my belief, that in this "2008: The Year of the Shaman" we will be learning to deal with these new ways of being - and there is no choice in the matter. The December 12-23, 2012 "end of Time", blah, blah, blah, bow-wow woofty-woof, is that the change is massively subtle - rather than the old, old song of meyhem that we have heard so many times, so many, many times.

Caiyros

Mary
Wow Caoyros, I really wish I had the gift you have of seeing spirits so clearly!

Cairyos
Whatever we need and focus on will come to us. I have found that certain simple meditations that I I have mentioned in other posts, worked remarkably well over time.

Also, I really believe that sometimes the simplest thing is the hardest. In my case, one of my main teachers many years ago, Kunga Tenpai Lungriks Nyima, Deshung Rimpoche 2nd, summed up all his teachings with:

"In whatever you do
if grasping ensues,
you don't have the view."

I'm still grasping with it! LOL. But even in the effort to lose my own grasping, Good Things Happen.

Note: Not Grasping is NOT not caring. As far as I can tell, the opening stage (where I am) is moving into flow and this teacher added, that one should love oneself as much as we love others. For me, it took a very long time to begin this process, which I have begun.

A friend of mine, a woman Buddhist monk, was with him when he was dying. He talked about the weather. Said he was planning a trip to TAiwan and then to Washington DC, and then gave her (my nickname for her was "Annie") some Nepalese coins, and told her to go out and get herself some ice cream and then come back.

She came back with 2 ice cream cones - one for her and one for him. He was dead.

She ate his ice cream cone.

He died on May 14th 1987. It was my birthday.

So he upped the stakes on not grasping for the 2 of us.

They cremated him on the top of the monastery building. Annie was late for the funeral ending, which is where they open the cremation "fireplace" and Annie was hurrying down the street, trying not to trip over her robe, and looked up at the building. There was a visible rainbow coming out of the urn, she ran to the roof. The rainbow was still there.

She took several photographs (I have 2 of them - the rainbow is totally visible).
At this point he had upped the stakes again for all who saw the rainbow.

And to not grasp the personal aspects of this, I am now telling the story.

Perhaps, all the way down the line, the stakes are still being upped? Who knows?

Caiyros

albanygang
Well I am honestly quite surprised at this but I am pleased that you have had such remarkable experiences. Some time back she was selling rings that she claimed were seven hundred years old. It was quite plain to me that the style of the ring was totally innapropriate for the 1400's. I raised this with her and she was adamant that they were genuine. Later it is proven that she was purchasing the usual bog standard rings from pakistan/afghanistan and selling them on as ancient coven rings.

I think that there was a big stink about this and she stopped selling for a few months. This has now been passed off as a sabbatical travelling round the covens of the UK. She has now come back and claimed that what she was doing all along was transferring the power from the old rings to the newer vessels. This was never ever mentioned in the original listings. The rings were sold as antiques.

One of the rings that I purchased was supposed to be for good luck. I gave it to my 12 year old son and believe me, if the last seven months is supposed to have been lucky for him then I would really really hate to have seen him being unlucky because I dont think he would be alive. That damn ring has never been off his finger either.

She claims to live in a house with a wood at the end of her garden etc and yet I know from her postcode that she lives in a very urban run down area.

Maybe I am wrong Cairyos, but to my mind there is a lot about this woman that does not add up.

xXxClairexXx
OK here is my experience.

About half a year ago, I have asked if the unicorn was real or not to one of my faerie. She said it is real. Then I had a dream of blue shimmering winged unicorn.

But I realised that this seller is using same description over and over again for other creatures as well. So I was sort of sitting on the fence about that.
I kept the ring inside the charging box, just in case that it was really haunted.

Then few weeks ago, suddenly, the same faerie came up to me and said "Don't forget to
take care of your unicorn Claire".

So.... I am not sure about it again....

Cairyos
Hi!

First a quote from the great Stephen Stills:
"If you aren't with the one you love,
then love the one you're with"

This quote works on all levels.

BAck in the summer of 1962, a friend of mine and I were walking through the "Locust Strip" in Philly. It was a tough area for a lot of reasons. I lived a block away where I rented 2 floors above the Leoncavallo Restuarant. The rent was $60.00/month.

Anyway, it was a nice day, and we were walking along when suddenly i saw an elderly black woman lying on the sidewalk, and a man walked towards her and then gingerly stepped over here and continued walking. I stood there literally paralyzed. Finally, Jerry said in a loud voice "Aren't we goona help her?" and then we rushed into action. She was still alive . Jerry put a coat under her head and I ran found a cop, and we got an abulance ther pronto. We were told she had had some kind of seizure and would survive.

Now, we walked on. Jerry asked: "What happened to you?"

"I don't know...I was paralyzed..."

"Were you afraid or disgusted?"

"No. Only idiocy disgusts me, remember when I rode on the back of a garbage truck just for kicks? And I wasn't afraid when two years earlier, I was in Quebec and with others was shot at by a crazed Quebecois with a machine gun on the Rue Ste Anne. I guess I just froze because my mind wouldn't tell me what to do - there were too many ideas colliding with too many emotions. I should have just acted like I did in Quebec...I am truly confused, even now."

And then our day drifted into other things, ideas, places, & actions.

Why not just love the Unicorn you think you might have, and if it turns out to be only a personal vision in empty space and time, know that your love has gone there. I am sure that your good heart and good actions will always have a Good Effect. Your Good is never wasted.

Pax & Shanti,
Caiyros

xXXClairexXx
Caiyros
That is very well said. I think you are right.
I will meditate with him from tonight and see how this turns out to be.

If he is real, then it's so crule to keep him in the box all the time....

Return to “Seller Review”