crazy_witchy

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

autumnorange wrote:Yes, i know those are tag words, that's why it bugs me. Minor matter though, the seller's true ability is what matters.
SHE IS TRUE !!! If you get something from her you will never regret it . :thumbup:

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have come across other seller that sells Hags for sure, and they are not associated with CH.
Did I miss something about Jules?
No, she means the Divine Angel. We own the copyright to certain spirit names because that is how WE identify those entities. Other practitioners call them by other names but WE call them Divine Angels, Bronwyn Angels, Courtwind Angels, and Sterling Angels. I believe there was a practitioner a year or so ago that worked with the same Angel as our Divine Angel as she called them "Divinity Angels". As members of VeRO we could report the sellers who use our copyrighted names in their listings, but typically we do not because we've been around long enough at this point people know the background of the name. For Spirit Keepers who've been around a long time they know when they see Creepy Hollows descriptions & materials in listings because we've explained in several different threads here what we own copyright to in terms of names of entities and also all material in the CH Encyclopedia has been filed with the US Copyright office. We've been members of the VeRO program since a competing seller tried to abuse the VeRO system by telling eBay they owned our copyrighted work. After we gathered all the evidence from the US Copyright office, including a sealed letter from them, and a sealed letter from New York State Attorney General's office eBay apologized to us and we've been members ever since.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

**VAMPIRELOVER** wrote:
yes I have she has very good spirits I just love my dragons and vamps that I got for her

For her?
mysticlady999 wrote:
She's not.
Be careful how you word things around here lately. Jeez.

I agree
:offtopic:

I wouldn't get too offended just yet, this may not be in relation to Jules but still important you know why some people are even greater skeptics these days. The reason she asked for clarification is because there are incidences circulating about some new sellers (not well-established ones), buying from multiple, reputable sellers and re-selling as their own work. Their write-ups state they are long-time practitioners but the truth is they are selling the work of already established practitioners and saying they did the bindings. We had an incident like this last year when a person had been in the SRA program for awhile and then turned around at a later point selling all the SRAs as bindings of their own because they were a third generation witch. Apparently they operated for a little while under this guise until they sold one of our SRAs to another person who was in our SRA program and shipped the spirit with all our original paperwork. The customer recognized it immediately, contacted us with photographic proof & the listing ID to show what happened, and that is when we brought even more rigorous SRA guidelines.

Sometimes on the board you have to learn to take comments less personally & more objectively. Rather than get snippy about something ask WHY the person is asking. Some people take the safety & sincerity of the paranormal community very seriously. Many people who come into this are deaf & blind to spirits which makes them an easy mark for con-artists, and what makes those who've reached a level of seeing, hearing, & interacting with spirits sort of the guardians of the newbies. Con-artists are sugary-sweet, answer emails in split-seconds, are doting & endearing during the whole process until they've made a sale to you, and in the beginning a lot of newbies judge sellers on how sweet they are, how fast they answer emails, and how quickly they ship... all admirable qualities but have nothing to do with the ability to be a practitioner. They may go on being charming & sweet as long as you are buying from them and as long as you don't question them or uncover something about them... once you do that they start with the nasty attitude & most likely the threats of cursing you, your family, etc. Of course it is an empty threat since they aren't real, but you'll find that most of the time the paranormal community has the reputation for being "back-stabber practitioners" because the frauds outnumber the genuine, on eBay especially, and they will always be the first to start with threats when combated by a collector.

Sorry to be off topic in here and maybe this should be moved to another thread but I thought Vampire & Mystic deserved to know why the question for clarification.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I understand that their are a lot of fakes out their and because of this it makes it harder for legit people . but I still stand by the fact that is she legit and very good . I don't believe she would be selling her ch stuff . I'm sure she didn't think she was causing any chaos by calling her angel Divine . she has always been very honest with me . and I just love the spirits I got from her and am very happy with them and will be buying from her again . I tend to back up people I feel are being wrongly judged . :vampire: :vampire: :vampire:

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I've seen other people sell divine, browyne angels, etc. I'm sure a lot of people don't know there are copywrite laws around names or the ramifications. Doesn't mean there is no entity attached. Just means perhaps they are either making up names or selling some thing other than what it is. Generally I am under the suspicion most re-sellers don't know what they are selling.

Personally I prefer buying directly from conjurers since you get the best price and no mark up. Most conjurers know the history of their entities better than the resellers who mark it up 5x it's orginal price. Now that I've become a better buyer, I noticed some resellers are really off in their descriptions and their historical facts.

But if the peice of jewelry stimulates some emotional response, by all means get it. Unfortuantely, what you get in value and authenticity you sacrifice in material quality. I personally like having a fancy peice of jewelry with my spirits. It adds to the perceived power. So I am likely to be curious over a beautiful peice and be willing to pay the markup. I mean people got to make a living, and if they want to put in the energy to write beautiful, imaginary prose, take and manipulate pictures then there's really no crime. You are paying for their time and artistry.

This seller has some pretty peices.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

I've seen other people sell divine, browyne angels, etc. I'm sure a lot of people don't know there are copywrite laws around names or the ramifications. Doesn't mean there is no entity attached. Just means perhaps they are either making up names or selling some thing other than what it is.
Yes, I am sure there are seller who aren't aware we own the copyright to those names. They come to the site, they browse the forum & store, they see what we offer, and they work with entities we work with. I kind of stopped contacting sellers to tell them we own the copyright because sometimes they are nasty about it and within hours or days there's some new BS complaint about us on the internet. Obviously if they are re-selling CH spirits then they have a right to call the spirit by their proper, entity name. If they are not and they are using CH copyrighted names then they either are working with an entity they perceive is comparable to what we classify as a Divine Angel, Bronwyn Angel, etc... they've really come into contact with one of those spirits & want to follow CH's standards for naming & identification, or they are perhaps fakes. I think when it comes to using CH copyrighted names you really have to take it on a case-by-case basis because there are multiple scenarios to consider.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
kjg
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

With the amount of posts that are about "do you know this seller or listing", people are obviously on ebay a bit. Is there a post or an easily accessible form where people can put listings or sellers that appear to be copying CH so that they can be checked out by Magnolia and Ash? It might stop some of the predators if their listings are constantly being reported to CH/eBay etc.

tfrank67
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

hi have a question **VAMPIRELOVER** about your vamps are they normal vamps or are the sexual? i know that vamp i got she is very active

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

tfrank67 wrote:hi have a question **VAMPIRELOVER** about your vamps are they normal vamps or are the sexual? i know that vamp i got she is very active
some are why do you ask

tfrank67
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

just curious if the one you got from this seller are

Return to “Seller Review”