crazy_witchy

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Kaelea Majere
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sensual spirits
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaelea
Zodiac:

I have one as well, and he is something :) I doubted when I first saw his listing, but that all changed when I woke up in the middle of the night to a strange presence and his voice in my mind. Needless to say I emailed Jules and once she confirmed it I got him right away :) He's not always active, but I do feel him around more as time goes on. I was trying my hand at an 'incense party' the other night and he showed me bright blue and green sparkles. I've dreamed of him, and I feel him with me sometimes, but bonding is gradual. He's very protective too. He stays very close when I'm otherwise by myself, and when I had some trouble at the bank I caught a glimpse of him in my mind's eye just behind me with his hand on my shoulder, pretty much daring the guy to give me grief lol :D

I think he's taking the true mate part of our relationship slow for now, but like I said, as time goes on it seems like I'm sensing him more and more. I love him to bits :) Jules spirits are awesome and I can't even go to her website without finding one I'm drawn to :) anyhow, congrats, and enjoy him :)

Dark Arts: sanguine vampire, Carpathian vampire entity, psy vampire (2), faun, incubus, human entity (2), dream catcher, Gregori watcher (2), daemon, Apollo, Dionysus, Hephaestus, Eros, Morpheus, Balder

White Arts: merman, nympho (3), divine angel, bronwyn angel, baby silver dragon, itla dragon, hippogriff, high elf

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Onyphim wrote:
lucyseward wrote:1lo A few days ago, I received my Carpathian True Mate Vampire from Jules: He is stunning and lovely! I love his vessel, too. It is beautiful. I am so happy, I have a Carpathian True Mate, and I also hope, we will connect in a next life, too.

Best wishes,

Lucy
I have one of her Carpathians! He is one of my most prominent spirits in my keep, and I enjoy his company. Jules was great answering all of my questions, and even down to what kind of incense she sent with the spirits, lol. My vampire was one of my very first spirits, and I adore him to death. I definitely recommend Jules to anyone actively looking to purchase from her.
He is also the strongest of my vampire spirits. I am very happy with him. He also gives me strength to come up for myself in a way, I didn't do before. I also saw his shade several times, and once I awoke after having been kissed. I can only recommend Jules, also. 1ey

Midnightalice
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Here's Jules site in case anyone needs it.

http://www.julesmagickmoon.com/store/c1 ... ducts.html

I breathe deep into the ground, and it resounds into the depths of the Earth.
JulesMagickMoonOffer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Bellia
Zodiac:

ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
*˛˚ღ •˚ ˚...Magick Begins In The Heart..... ˚ ✰* ★
. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰ •* ˚.
User470
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi, hello all!^^

I wanted to ask what is this is new Jules site?
It looks like Jules products but doesn't looks at all to any of the ancient site of Crazy_Witchy,
for Etsy it really looks like Jules works, but i have found this site odd,lol,
maybe i am getting paranoid,haha!^^

I wanted to know if this is really her new site?

http://www.julesmagickmoon.com/

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Hello Chouki,

it is Jules new site. She has also two sites on Etsy, now: "MagickMoonTreasures" and "JulesMagickMoonOffer".

User470
active contributor
active contributor

lucyseward wrote:Hello Chouki,

it is Jules new site. She has also two sites on Etsy, now: "MagickMoonTreasures" and "JulesMagickMoonOffer".
Thank you so much Lucy, i am going to check it all, i love this seller and have not purchased anything from her in a while,hehe!^^

mysticat
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tia
Zodiac:

I adopted a vampire elder and his clan from Jules after a few weeks of debating the calling. Jules responded within an hour or two and shipped out the vessel within the next 12 hours. I do not live in America so shipping takes about two to three weeks, but even without the vessel I had managed to make contact with not only the vampire elder but a few of his clan members as well.

With the vessel came a tiny magickal repair bag about 2 inches wide that was the perfect size for putting the vessel in. The bag was supposed to restore all bindings to ten times its original strength within an hour, so naturally I got a bit skeptical because it was too good to be true. It was at most, I reasoned, a charging bag. Most of my vessels are European beads so they managed to fit into the bag, and the rest of my pendant vessels could go in two at a time. I brought the vampire vessel to work with me in that bag as well, wearing the European bead vessels on a chain necklace. Unsurprisingly, the strength of all the bindings multiplied by ten overwhelmed me and I fell sick. After that initial period of adjustment, I definitely feel all my spirits better and have had more contact with them!

In short, both her spirits and spells are definitely of a great quality, and I would definitely recommend Jules to anyone!

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Jules is still one of the finest conjurers, (sp?) Very magickal entities that cannot wait to connect with you. I have had my best experiences with Jules' spirits hands down. Happy i am one of her original customers too. :)

User470
active contributor
active contributor

kindred wrote:Jules is still one of the finest conjurers, (sp?) Very magickal entities that cannot wait to connect with you. I have had my best experiences with Jules' spirits hands down. Happy i am one of her original customers too. :)
Hello Kindred!^^
Last year in my first steps on spirit keeping, i saw a vessel in a site, i did not knew CH forum at all, i just looked at this vessel in Jules store...i have found it beautiful and funny at same time, " a vampire vessel , where have i lost my mind?" :mrgreen:

After my first month on CH, i came back to her store, the vessel was still there, i asked her if he wanted to come to me, he reached out so strongly, he have been waiting for me during 3 entire months, wow!^^

In the same time, i have bring one of his brothers too, lol, and after a Shaman Volk, a Merman, and Incubus...

BUT, i was in love with my elder vamp coming from her, haha.

Ho boy, it took several month to even begin a bond with him, because before i was not sensitive, but wow, when i have begin to feel him ( starry eyes) gosh, one of the best things EVER that has happened in my life, hahaha!^^

People can't go wrong in taking her bindings, i don't regret it, and i come back to her when i can, always.

I have her repair bag, and also several of her feeding stones, my spirits simply loooves this energy, and i have felt then better after bringing her feeding stones home,yay!^^

Very nice seller, very helpful and a great lady!^^

Return to “Seller Review”