crazy_witchy

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
kindred
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: crazy_witchy

Postby kindred » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:38 pm

Chouki wrote:
kindred wrote:Jules is still one of the finest conjurers, (sp?) Very magickal entities that cannot wait to connect with you. I have had my best experiences with Jules' spirits hands down. Happy i am one of her original customers too. :)

Hello Kindred!^^
Last year in my first steps on spirit keeping, i saw a vessel in a site, i did not knew CH forum at all, i just looked at this vessel in Jules store...i have found it beautiful and funny at same time, " a vampire vessel , where have i lost my mind?" :mrgreen:

After my first month on CH, i came back to her store, the vessel was still there, i asked her if he wanted to come to me, he reached out so strongly, he have been waiting for me during 3 entire months, wow!^^

In the same time, i have bring one of his brothers too, lol, and after a Shaman Volk, a Merman, and Incubus...

BUT, i was in love with my elder vamp coming from her, haha.

Ho boy, it took several month to even begin a bond with him, because before i was not sensitive, but wow, when i have begin to feel him ( starry eyes) gosh, one of the best things EVER that has happened in my life, hahaha!^^

People can't go wrong in taking her bindings, i don't regret it, and i come back to her when i can, always.

I have her repair bag, and also several of her feeding stones, my spirits simply loooves this energy, and i have felt then better after bringing her feeding stones home,yay!^^

Very nice seller, very helpful and a great lady!^^

Greetings Chouki,

That sounds like Jules' spirits alright. I have had strong drawings towards them and discovered we had shared past lives, Happy you followed your calling and reconnected with your elder vamp.

the repair bag & the feeding stones are also great :)
thank you for sharing your experiences. <3

jonnyturak
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby jonnyturak » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:02 pm

I bought a volkh, cambion and hellhound from her about 4 years ago. Had no contact or activity whatsoever and the vessels feel empty. My brother also bought from her and has experienced nothing either.

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Zaman7 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:09 pm

jonnyturak wrote:I bought a volkh, cambion and hellhound from her about 4 years ago. Had no contact or activity whatsoever and the vessels feel empty. My brother also bought from her and has experienced nothing either.

I've noticed that you left a bit similar review to Cathy here:
topic35566-20.html#p714834
And I know both of them (Jules and Cathy I mean) work together at a certain Facebook group. Don't know if this means anything.
Did you order from other conjurers for the past four years?
Is it possible that you and your brother are not sensitive enough?
Did you work on your abilities all these years?

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️

jonnyturak
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

Postby jonnyturak » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:42 pm

I didn't buy any more spirits until recently from Inga, but haven't received it yet. Cathy and Jules are the only people I bought from previously. My brother and I are a bit psychic and have always been able to talk to spirits and other entities telepathically. I am sensitive to energies and spirits/entities sometimes talk to me in my dreams. I have seen a few spirits/entities over the years.

Since 2012, I have interacted nearly every night with what I believe is an unbound goblin. He is mischievous and somewhat malevolent. Jules said the volkh and hellhound would protect me against him.

JennJen35
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and dragon's
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: People know me by JennJen,childhood nick name

Postby JennJen35 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:09 am

We'll since last week My family and I have bought a few more spirits and very excited..Last week we bought from CH: A dragon, angels and a Kinara Then today I bought from Jules Magic Moon Offerings today, I couldn't get over sooo many good reviews and I was being called to her vampire today and the last week too:) she was the 5,822 year old Female Gypsy sanguine vampire(She will be my first Vampire ever) with also her Blood stones 3 in a kit for them to charge with(Right away she was shipped, so will be bringing her home next week). Then I had to make another order with CH too we are bringing home a Woodland Elf and another female Vampire too. I will write how they are when we bring them all home, my family and I all love working with spirits and were all very excited!!. :)

Return to “Seller Review”