crazy_witchy

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Chouki wrote:
kindred wrote:Jules is still one of the finest conjurers, (sp?) Very magickal entities that cannot wait to connect with you. I have had my best experiences with Jules' spirits hands down. Happy i am one of her original customers too. :)
Hello Kindred!^^
Last year in my first steps on spirit keeping, i saw a vessel in a site, i did not knew CH forum at all, i just looked at this vessel in Jules store...i have found it beautiful and funny at same time, " a vampire vessel , where have i lost my mind?" :mrgreen:

After my first month on CH, i came back to her store, the vessel was still there, i asked her if he wanted to come to me, he reached out so strongly, he have been waiting for me during 3 entire months, wow!^^

In the same time, i have bring one of his brothers too, lol, and after a Shaman Volk, a Merman, and Incubus...

BUT, i was in love with my elder vamp coming from her, haha.

Ho boy, it took several month to even begin a bond with him, because before i was not sensitive, but wow, when i have begin to feel him ( starry eyes) gosh, one of the best things EVER that has happened in my life, hahaha!^^

People can't go wrong in taking her bindings, i don't regret it, and i come back to her when i can, always.

I have her repair bag, and also several of her feeding stones, my spirits simply loooves this energy, and i have felt then better after bringing her feeding stones home,yay!^^

Very nice seller, very helpful and a great lady!^^
Greetings Chouki,

That sounds like Jules' spirits alright. I have had strong drawings towards them and discovered we had shared past lives, Happy you followed your calling and reconnected with your elder vamp.

the repair bag & the feeding stones are also great :)
thank you for sharing your experiences. <3

jonnyturak
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

I bought a volkh, cambion and hellhound from her about 4 years ago. Had no contact or activity whatsoever and the vessels feel empty. My brother also bought from her and has experienced nothing either.

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

jonnyturak wrote:I bought a volkh, cambion and hellhound from her about 4 years ago. Had no contact or activity whatsoever and the vessels feel empty. My brother also bought from her and has experienced nothing either.
I've noticed that you left a bit similar review to Cathy here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p714834
And I know both of them (Jules and Cathy I mean) work together at a certain Facebook group. Don't know if this means anything.
Did you order from other conjurers for the past four years?
Is it possible that you and your brother are not sensitive enough?
Did you work on your abilities all these years?

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
jonnyturak
new here
new here
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

I didn't buy any more spirits until recently from Inga, but haven't received it yet. Cathy and Jules are the only people I bought from previously. My brother and I are a bit psychic and have always been able to talk to spirits and other entities telepathically. I am sensitive to energies and spirits/entities sometimes talk to me in my dreams. I have seen a few spirits/entities over the years.

Since 2012, I have interacted nearly every night with what I believe is an unbound goblin. He is mischievous and somewhat malevolent. Jules said the volkh and hellhound would protect me against him.

JennJen35
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human,Fae, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

We'll since last week My family and I have bought a few more spirits and very excited..Last week we bought from CH: A dragon, angels and a Kinara Then today I bought from Jules Magic Moon Offerings today, I couldn't get over sooo many good reviews and I was being called to her vampire today and the last week too:) she was the 5,822 year old Female Gypsy sanguine vampire(She will be my first Vampire ever) with also her Blood stones 3 in a kit for them to charge with(Right away she was shipped, so will be bringing her home next week). Then I had to make another order with CH too we are bringing home a Woodland Elf and another female Vampire too. I will write how they are when we bring them all home, my family and I all love working with spirits and were all very excited!!. :)

DjinnLover
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Rock

She is a very kind hearted seller who truly cares about you. She is one of nicest sellers I know. Her responses are very fast too.
Love her to bits.

JennJen35
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I just wrote a review on her other post..This one I will leave Jules Moon Review too...I have had My gypsy Vampire M for quite a few months and have been wearing her everyday. I can feel her vessel jumping off my chest even when I am very still..Very strong energy. She responds well to my pendulum since day 1. and last night for the first time I slept with her vessel on my 3rd eye and asked to see her in my 3rd eye...a few moments later a very beautiful woman showed herself. It was awesome. My 36th birthday is coming up on Friday the 13th..July 13 2018..I am going today to see if anymore of Jules Moon spirits are strongly calling to me..I give her shop 5 stars and defiantly agree with everyone else that she is very legit!!. I do feel energy since I was 10 but to actually see her in my 3rd eye is awesome and don't happen often. so I am super excited and can guarantee who ever adopts a spirit/entity from this shop wont be disappointed!!. Thank you soo much Jules for connecting me with my bestie Vampire M!!!. :)

JennJen35
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote:
jonnyturak wrote:I bought a volkh, cambion and hellhound from her about 4 years ago. Had no contact or activity whatsoever and the vessels feel empty. My brother also bought from her and has experienced nothing either.
I've noticed that you left a bit similar review to Cathy here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p714834
And I know both of them (Jules and Cathy I mean) work together at a certain Facebook group. Don't know if this means anything.
Did you order from other conjurers for the past four years?
Is it possible that you and your brother are not sensitive enough?
Did you work on your abilities all these years?
"
I agree with this person, It's been about a year, How are you doing with your spirits/entities Jonnyturak?!? I've had mine for quite awhile and can feel my pendant jumping off of my chest..a very active Vampire I have..No issues and even saw my vampire last night. So Jules Moon is awesome and defiantly legit!!. Maybe you and your brother need to work on your gifts a little more. I always use a pendulum and pendulum board with the vesssel right beside the board..That is how I work with spirits/entities that I am unsure of..and jules Moon's vampire I have is very awesome with the pendulum too. :) Good Luck with working with your spirits/entities 1s 1tu

User470
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Some months after a purchase of a new portal and a new vampire friend binding,
I just come here (again) to tell how Jules is amazing!

The portal coming from Jules is used every single day by my guys, they usually do that to get a boost on energy, or simply lazy around, because the portal is meant for them to take a rest and for some fun, of course!^^

My new vampire lover from her is a delight , he is very beautiful, crafty, always around, watching, even when he have his own duties , because he is a living entity!^^
Since I have start on this path with spirit companions, I always come back to Jules.
She also answer questions about the spirit bindings she sells, and while i was struggling 3 years ago, to even discover what kind of relationship my elder vamp even wanted with me,
I discovered he is really romantic...he is just not human and very old, so his idea of what romanticism is, from a human point of view, couldn't even be applied here, haha!
These where not Jules words, but after reading her message,
My elder vamp made me understand his feelings!^^
( And he is still having fun with developing modern romanticism, just for me, lol!)

I am very pleased with any and each bindings I took from Jules, and I will never recommend Jules store enough!^^
<3

Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

tfrank67 wrote:has anybody bought any items from this seller? would love to hear of their experiences with this seller
Do you have a link to her website?

Return to “Seller Review”