Tarot readings by Redlisse

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
theDowser
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My magical/paranormal name...: theDowser

Saw a post by Redlisse offering Intuitive Tarot card reading. Decided to try out her readings.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/marketplac ... _id=104003

Before I made the payment, she offered me a free basic reading.

I was completely zapped by the first card she picked out, described my current life situation precisely.
Her accuracy really shocked me, to say the least.

After this she gave me a detailed reading on my spiritual path and the obstacles/ challenges that I will
have to deal with. Every card she picked out was bang on target.

All I can say is her reading was worth much much more than what she is charging for....

I gave her my opinion that she should rather raise her price and also offer basic 1 or 3 card reading
for anyone who wants a trial before taking a thorough reading.

I will be consulting her again regarding some other issues where I am seeking guidance.

Thanks a lot redlisse.

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Glad to hear of your positive review - this is the way to get the word out, give reviews then others can try them for themselves and add more reviews, so unlike e-bay where all you see is "fast shipping, nice packaging".

Peace, light & love

Phil

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I got one as well.
Wow...amazing, gifted, accurate :thumbup:
Very honored to have her read for me...and I will be consulting her again as well. :hug: :hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
kristine
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: That's my secret!
Zodiac:

WOW! had an awesome reading and I will be going back for another. Thanks Redlise :thumbup:

hupsu
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I just got a reading from her about my life path. She described my situation quite well and the troubles I'm going through. I'm impressed and will probably be getting another from her at a later date. :thumbup: Feels like this reading was another bead in the string that is leading me where I need to go.

Few interesting things I noticed when she started. First I got this strong visual of a person above my head leaning over cards, focusing on them. I felt a pressure at the top of my head. During the reading I felt sensations of cold and hot run through my body several times. Certain vibrational feelings. Was quite pleasant. :D

"What's a philosopher? Someone who's bright enough
to find a job with no heavy lifting." - Terry Pratchett
chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Okay first, I want to say that I've never had a reading before. I just couldn't understand why would people want a reading done on them. And to be honest, I never even thought of getting a reading, despite of the amazing testimonials about psychic reading spread throughout this forum.

But here I am, about to write a review of a wonderful reading done by an equally wonderful person, Redlisse. For me, there's this one thing that's been bugging me my entire life, and that is my lack of motivation. I asked her to do a reading on that aspect of my life and the reading I got was unexpected! I'm not going into further details about the reading. But I can honestly say that it was straight on target. There's this one part of the reading that says what I'm doing because of my lack of motivation can let other people down. I pondered about it and it's so TRUE!

I can't really put it into words but her reading is awesome. :thumbup: I feel like I've been helped a lot by her reading and I'm thankful. :clap:

Oh, and why did I suddenly want a reading? I dont really know, I just felt like I had to have a reading and I couldn't wait. Life's funny that way. To think I didn't want any reading then *WHAM*, I MUST get a reading right away.

I definitely recommend her, definitely worth the price!! And more, since she was kind enough to give me bonus readings on an unrelated topic. :D

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

chocorondo wrote:Okay first, I want to say that I've never had a reading before. I just couldn't understand why would people want a reading done on them. And to be honest, I never even thought of getting a reading, despite of the amazing testimonials about psychic reading spread throughout this forum.

But here I am, about to write a review of a wonderful reading done by an equally wonderful person, Redlisse. For me, there's this one thing that's been bugging me my entire life, and that is my lack of motivation. I asked her to do a reading on that aspect of my life and the reading I got was unexpected! I'm not going into further details about the reading. But I can honestly say that it was straight on target. There's this one part of the reading that says what I'm doing because of my lack of motivation can let other people down. I pondered about it and it's so TRUE!

I can't really put it into words but her reading is awesome. :thumbup: I feel like I've been helped a lot by her reading and I'm thankful. :clap:

Oh, and why did I suddenly want a reading? I dont really know, I just felt like I had to have a reading and I couldn't wait. Life's funny that way. To think I didn't want any reading then *WHAM*, I MUST get a reading right away.

I definitely recommend her, definitely worth the price!! And more, since she was kind enough to give me bonus readings on an unrelated topic. :D
maybe you were MOTIVATED to get one? :silly: sorry couldn't resist

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

ok i had a reading done by red. she is very accurate with my past, so i'm hoping beyond hope that the future is just as accurate (only time will tell). i also want to say that if you get her reading that she is a very no BS type of person. so if you're expecting a certain answer and she gives you something you don't want to hear, then she's not for you. if you think you can handle what she has to tell you and really listen to what she has to say then you will have an awesome read.

thanks again. :hug:

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

wynterhaven wrote:maybe you were MOTIVATED to get one? :silly: sorry couldn't resist
Lol wynter! I had to rush to work earlier and I glanced at your post. I couldn't understand what your post meant till later today, when I was at work. d0h! :wild: :oops:

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...
storymaster
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: N/A
Zodiac:

Tonight I had a reading done by redlisse and it was crazy. She was accurate, and like wynterhaven said, she is a no BS type of person. She will tell it to you like it is. I admit this is my second time doing a reading and my first time doing it online. Yet I found myself blown away by some of the things she said (or wrote, rather). I recommend her to anyone who wants to have a reading done and is prepared to face the truth. Also, I'd like to take this opportunity again to wish her the best of luck with her surgery on Friday. I'm sure she could use all of our good wishes and prayers. :)

Return to “Sellers You Love”